Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

My Profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Yes you are all right, this is a look at my profile request please. Ive done this once before I think. Anyway, if you could take a little look and I promise will take any advice on board and criticisms too - I know you give both in a good way. I am just feeling a little unsure at the moment, I dont want to leave or hide my profile because I know I will come back. I cant show face pics but do have them and I do send them if asked. Sounds like a Thursday rant but its not - just a request . Thanks guys in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan
over a year ago

Winchester/London

The content and the pics are decent enough.

My only two points would be that I'd pop the rant at the end not the beginning of your profile as that is presently a first impression of yourself.

Secondly it suggests that you are playing without hubs knowledge but it doesn't confirm this ?

Some people would probably like to know as it may be a factor in choosing if they're comfy meeting you or not.

Pretty good otherwise

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The content and the pics are decent enough.

My only two points would be that I'd pop the rant at the end not the beginning of your profile as that is presently a first impression of yourself.

Secondly it suggests that you are playing without hubs knowledge but it doesn't confirm this ?

Some people would probably like to know as it may be a factor in choosing if they're comfy meeting you or not.

Pretty good otherwise"

Thank you. Ill move the rant, it was a reaction to a request the other day for a face pic because it had been deleted accidentally. stupidly i fell for it, havent heard anything since. Ok well it does say im married but ill put that in as well. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread