Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Leavers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am very suspicious of fellas who keep leaving and returning.

Aside from they've been caught out their end, if Fab have found reason to have them kicked off, can you search a 'black list' and reasons they've been kicked off??

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I left the site a while back and rejoined again,i only left because i felt the site was not the same when i joined in the first place.Not every guy on here has left for reasons other than "bored of the site" "not getting meets" it can be fun on here and it can also be "hard work"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is more guys who join for two days, dissappear for a few days, then come back again. And it keeps going like that.

over a year ago

"This is more guys who join for two days, dissappear for a few days, then come back again. And it keeps going like that. "

Sorry i just jumped in with my answer as for guys who quit after a couple of days then rejoin maybe they thought that their inbox would be full a few hours after joining then when the penny dropped they quit only to give it another go..some guys think the site works around them.

over a year ago

"This is more guys who join for two days, dissappear for a few days, then come back again. And it keeps going like that. "

Those are the ones playing away lol. They erase all evidence then rejoin when the wife is asleep lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would be suspicious too and stay we'll clear, there are hundreds of men here who are consistent and genuine.

over a year ago

" I would be suspicious too and stay well clear, there are hundreds of men here who are consistent and genuine."

I agree, also set your filters to no newbies, then they cant contact you again. Or until they are established

over a year ago

Dont see any problems with what they are doing. As a couple we have joined and left several times in our early days basically because we werent confident how secure our identity would be.

We were always worried work colleagues or neighbours would find us on here. So the fact guys girls or couples that do this doesnt raise any suspicions.

What is worrying though is the fact you notice are you a stalker i wouldnt know whos joined sevetal times.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Have to be honest it does put us off. If we decide to give it a miss for a while we tend to hide our profile. Having said that for singles I suppose if you meet a partner in your non FAB life then I guess you think that is it so delete account but eventually break up and end up coming back on here!

over a year ago

If people want to cone and go I don't see a problem with it myself. I always look at how long somebody has been a member their verfications and the profile detail before talking to them.

If it looks like its been thrown together quickly and they have just joined I don't bother.

over a year ago

Sure some come and go and change there names so you look at there pics , lol and fab them as they feel the last time never got a lot and a lot of meets so they reinvent themselves .

over a year ago

Ive had a guy wanting to attend 'events' for over a tyear now...he joins up every month or so...says the same line

got to the point I told him he was of no use to me(being dependable is the key), and why would I choose him over the friends I know on the site already who can help out for situations that give them a good deal for a meet lol..(ie a driving pal)

so returners, I dont mind..but they have to think realistically about how they are perceived by the more stable profiles

over a year ago

Well its put me off ... and I think why .. ? and why just not hide it ... if you could be coming back . Some there names change and you think of them as that name not the new name , was Jake but now john , lol

Post new Message to Thread