FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Another profile critique request... (I know, I'm sorry!)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, would anyone mind having a look at my profile and offering some feedback? Not been here for very long and there seem to be some dos and don'ts that I may not be aware of.

For clarity, I am mainly looking to meet with bi couples, which I know is probably a bit ambitious, but hey. As such I don't mind having my profile tailored to that particular group. Also, I have a face pic in private and send that with all first messages.

Thank you in advance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can't see anything wrong with it. Your personality comes across, you have a sense of humour. Patience is a necessary virtue on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Says what it needs to say and you dont come across as cocky so you should be okay

Bedroom needs tidying tho lol

over a year ago

Thanks both of you! And don't worry I;m under no illusions about the ratio of single men:everyone else on the site, I just thought I'd see if anyone had any comments.

Thanks for the input!

over a year ago

the bedroom pic isnt really flattering..it shows ur slim..

there is no character in the pic, nothing sexy and very robotic

over a year ago

I agree it's a dreadful picture, I was sort of stuck over what to put; don't have any good action shots (as it were) and I'm somewhat reticent about having my face picture set to public... Don't suppose you have any suggestions?

Thanks for the input!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your profile is ok and gives enough information for people to decide whether they might be interested.

But your photo is not good. There is far too much going on in the background.

over a year ago

Surprised no-one picked up that you can't accommodate but don't mention why in your profile.

There may be a reason for this but it would put people off who aren't looking for someone who may be cheating on a partner...

Hope this helps

over a year ago

"So, would anyone mind having a look at my profile and offering some feedback? Not been here for very long and there seem to be some dos and don'ts that I may not be aware of.

For clarity, I am mainly looking to meet with bi couples, which I know is probably a bit ambitious, but hey. As such I don't mind having my profile tailored to that particular group. Also, I have a face pic in private and send that with all first messages.

Thank you in advance!"

I'd take out the "I love acerbic humour, playing with cats, occasional TV/film binges, TVtropes and aimlessly spending time " bit - this ain't a dating site mate...

Other than that, I assume it reflects your style and, all things considered, it's not bad. All I would suggest is ask anyone you do meet what impression they got of you from it and make adjustments based on that.

ted.

By *icked kittyCouple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

The wording reflects your personality and it doesn't need changing .A few imaginative photos would help .Happy hunting

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Too much bedroom background and hang that shirt up, young man! Like ted and ruby says lose the bit about cats. Most people want safe sex too so might be put off by your keeness for cleaning up duties. Apart from those mild critiques, it's pretty good. Don't worry about being an adult - you can still have extensive starwars memorabilia aged 42. And ya cock will still work too!

Post new Message to Thread