
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Swinging Support and Advice |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Too long? Don't want to or can't read: I hate having a uterus. Men have no idea what it's like. The End. For those who like to read and can cope with being triggered: Saturday night I should be out enjoying myself. Instead, I've spent the whole day in bed recovering from a failed gynae procedure yesterday at the sexual health clinic. I've also gotten annoyed at my FWB overseas who rants about not getting all the kind of sex he wants from his girlfriend when he knows that she's had a painful gynaecology problem all her life. Empathy? compassion? Understanding? Care? Nope. Only "when can I stick my dick in one of your holes so I don't have to learn to control/regulate my own libido." I asked him if he ever thought that she never felt sexy because she had anxiety over it hurting because it's always hurting? If he ever thought that she felt broken as a woman or less of a woman because of it? Wondered if she felt disconnected from her body because of these gynaecology problems? Anxiety from all the previous broken relationships because she could give the men the sex that they wanted when they wanted it? I went to get a Mirena IUS/IUD progesterone contraceptive device yesterday to combat perimenopausal symptoms. For the men, imagine someone spreading open your asshole and then inserting a device to grab whole of part of one of your intestines? Imagine bowel cramps...Yup that's what women have to go through for contraception and hormonal care. (Pregnancy is a whole other trauma that I luckily/unluckily escaped) The doctor could not insert the IUS/IUD because She said that my uterus was too long/enlarged. Which is either a normal irregularity or I have fibroids. Women know what fibroids are. Men ask ChatGPT. So now instead of hormonal care, I have to be referred to complex gynaecology. Am I surprised? No. I fully expect my body to start breaking down after the decades of lack of care, concern and abuse I've received from GPs and sadly people in general about my health. I've had severe period pains since I was 12 years old, and no one ever took any notice. Not my parents. Not GPs. Not sexual partners. Not work managers. Not friends. Not family. I was just left to get on with it as most women do. The only relief I had was when I had the Mirena for 10 years. So when Gen Z women pay to fly to Turkey to have their uterus removed, I have no judgment. They've seen what older women have gone through with their uterus, and they want no part of it. Luckily/Unluckily I'm single, so I don't have to deal with uterine pain and the mental stress of a man who wants sex all the time even though I'm in pain. If you are in a sexless relationship, ask yourself when was the last time you actually showed some genuine care to your partner that didn't involve money or fixing something in the house or childcare? It's you, you are the problem. You don't make her feel sexy and whatever she's gone through gynaecology-wise doesn't make her feel sexy. Stop expecting porn sex. Most women are not porn stars, nor do they have the internal bodies of porn stars, nor are they on the substances porn stars are on. All that doggy style and deep penetration probably hurts half of women and more than half can't get aroused or and orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Most porn shows zero clitoral stimulation. Women do not get turned on automatically by a cock in their throat. In case men didn't know, uterine and hormonal problems can cause vaginal problems like pain and infections. Even worse, Pelvic Inflammatory disease. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of women have PID but have been ignored by their partner and their GP, so their only choice is to avoid sex. Personally, I don't avoid sex, but I'm not going to do it in a way that causes me pain. If a man is not getting me aroused enough, I'm going to tell him and give him directions. His feelings of inadequacy will go away easily especially after he has come. My pelvic pain will not go away easily. Neither will flashbacks of painful bad sex. I'm not going to keep quiet and lie back and think of England while he pummels my pelvis and cervix so I'm in cramps for the next 48 hours. Ladies, if you can, get a second opinion about your gynaecological problems. Go private if you have to. No one is owed your body, regardless of gender. Sex is not a necessity but intimacy is. Not all intimacy has to be sexual or involve penetration. Rant over." Hey, Sorry about the procedure, that’s really horrible news. Will you be attending again to get it redone? “when can I stick my dick in one of your holes so I don't have to learn to control/regulate my own libido." - This lacks understanding. I hate my libido. I hate being pumped full of testosterone. It’s a constant daily battle that women will never understand. I try my best though. I totally appreciate what you’re saying about women not wanting sex. I think any man with half a brain can see that women’s troubles are no joke. I’m aware of several cases. They’re often difficult to treat, and it seems that many conditions lack research. I read an article about this a few months ago. It’s a major issue to be honest. A lot of us can appreciate the IUD situation. I’ve witnessed childbirth also. Would I like to go though that? Absolutely not. There is respect there, let me tell you. “I've had severe period pains since I was 12 years old, and no one ever took any notice. Not my parents. Not GPs. Not sexual partners.” - It’s a failing of the system. I think we can only apologise about it and try to do something about it. This has actually been pushed and raised a few months ago. That’s how I’m aware of these issues. “They've seen what older women have gone through with their uterus, and they want no part of it.” - it’s a very nasty part of being female. Women struggle a lot with related issues. It needs to be publicised more and taken more seriously. I agree. “It's you, you are the problem.” - Unfortunately, this comment isn’t going to help your cause. It shows a complete lack of understanding and respect. “Most women are not porn stars” - it’s hard to try to not be sexual with a woman that you want. I struggle with it. I always have. “Sex is not a necessity but intimacy is.” - This is a sad comment. There’s a lot of stuff in the thread that I’ve tried to ignore. I do totally appreciate what you’re saying though. I think a lot of guys do try their best, it’s just that we’re not perfect. We’re driven by testosterone. I can only apologise really. Just for your info though; I suffered from a testicular tortion event when I was young. It never fully healed. I couldn’t walk for 3 months. It lead to ongoing issues; pain, burning, epididymitis and more. Women don’t understand it. I don’t expect them to. I don’t blame them. If I get a flareup, it’s not their fault. Sometimes I’ll get a flareup for 5 days at a time. It’s not nice. It’s not curable either. I wish you the best with your op. With men, we’re just very sexual. You can only try your best. Xx | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"As I lay here recovering from a laparoscopy earlier this week which I was told to remove endometriosis only to be told I have Adenomyosis (which btw you should get checked out for as one of the symptoms is an enlarged uterus) I hear you. Stay strong Queen " Thanks. It's a madness that we have to go through. I hope the men around you are more understanding than some of those I and other women have encountered. My dad to my mum and my grandmother's husband to my grandmother were supportive in public, but I wasn't privy to their private sex life, obviously. Somehow they managed to stay together but a lot of couples divorce over the woman's illness and the man's unrelenting, uncompromising sex drive. Yeah I've got to have a double gynaecology referral to rule out any of the 10 possible conditions it could be. lol! or it could be nothing. My uterus is still angry... it was the uterus ranting not me. lol! Now where the extra codeine. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"As I lay here recovering from a laparoscopy earlier this week which I was told to remove endometriosis only to be told I have Adenomyosis (which btw you should get checked out for as one of the symptoms is an enlarged uterus) I hear you. Stay strong Queen " Also hugs on your mini-surgery. I bet your uterus is angry too. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Too long? Don't want to or can't read: I hate having a uterus. Men have no idea what it's like. The End. For those who like to read and can cope with being triggered: Saturday night I should be out enjoying myself. Instead, I've spent the whole day in bed recovering from a failed gynae procedure yesterday at the sexual health clinic. I've also gotten annoyed at my FWB overseas who rants about not getting all the kind of sex he wants from his girlfriend when he knows that she's had a painful gynaecology problem all her life. Empathy? compassion? Understanding? Care? Nope. Only "when can I stick my dick in one of your holes so I don't have to learn to control/regulate my own libido." I asked him if he ever thought that she never felt sexy because she had anxiety over it hurting because it's always hurting? If he ever thought that she felt broken as a woman or less of a woman because of it? Wondered if she felt disconnected from her body because of these gynaecology problems? Anxiety from all the previous broken relationships because she could give the men the sex that they wanted when they wanted it? I went to get a Mirena IUS/IUD progesterone contraceptive device yesterday to combat perimenopausal symptoms. For the men, imagine someone spreading open your asshole and then inserting a device to grab whole of part of one of your intestines? Imagine bowel cramps...Yup that's what women have to go through for contraception and hormonal care. (Pregnancy is a whole other trauma that I luckily/unluckily escaped) The doctor could not insert the IUS/IUD because She said that my uterus was too long/enlarged. Which is either a normal irregularity or I have fibroids. Women know what fibroids are. Men ask ChatGPT. So now instead of hormonal care, I have to be referred to complex gynaecology. Am I surprised? No. I fully expect my body to start breaking down after the decades of lack of care, concern and abuse I've received from GPs and sadly people in general about my health. I've had severe period pains since I was 12 years old, and no one ever took any notice. Not my parents. Not GPs. Not sexual partners. Not work managers. Not friends. Not family. I was just left to get on with it as most women do. The only relief I had was when I had the Mirena for 10 years. So when Gen Z women pay to fly to Turkey to have their uterus removed, I have no judgment. They've seen what older women have gone through with their uterus, and they want no part of it. Luckily/Unluckily I'm single, so I don't have to deal with uterine pain and the mental stress of a man who wants sex all the time even though I'm in pain. If you are in a sexless relationship, ask yourself when was the last time you actually showed some genuine care to your partner that didn't involve money or fixing something in the house or childcare? It's you, you are the problem. You don't make her feel sexy and whatever she's gone through gynaecology-wise doesn't make her feel sexy. Stop expecting porn sex. Most women are not porn stars, nor do they have the internal bodies of porn stars, nor are they on the substances porn stars are on. All that doggy style and deep penetration probably hurts half of women and more than half can't get aroused or and orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Most porn shows zero clitoral stimulation. Women do not get turned on automatically by a cock in their throat. In case men didn't know, uterine and hormonal problems can cause vaginal problems like pain and infections. Even worse, Pelvic Inflammatory disease. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of women have PID but have been ignored by their partner and their GP, so their only choice is to avoid sex. Personally, I don't avoid sex, but I'm not going to do it in a way that causes me pain. If a man is not getting me aroused enough, I'm going to tell him and give him directions. His feelings of inadequacy will go away easily especially after he has come. My pelvic pain will not go away easily. Neither will flashbacks of painful bad sex. I'm not going to keep quiet and lie back and think of England while he pummels my pelvis and cervix so I'm in cramps for the next 48 hours. Ladies, if you can, get a second opinion about your gynaecological problems. Go private if you have to. No one is owed your body, regardless of gender. Sex is not a necessity but intimacy is. Not all intimacy has to be sexual or involve penetration. Rant over. Hey, Sorry about the procedure, that’s really horrible news. Will you be attending again to get it redone? “when can I stick my dick in one of your holes so I don't have to learn to control/regulate my own libido." - This lacks understanding. I hate my libido. I hate being pumped full of testosterone. It’s a constant daily battle that women will never understand. I try my best though. I totally appreciate what you’re saying about women not wanting sex. I think any man with half a brain can see that women’s troubles are no joke. I’m aware of several cases. They’re often difficult to treat, and it seems that many conditions lack research. I read an article about this a few months ago. It’s a major issue to be honest. A lot of us can appreciate the IUD situation. I’ve witnessed childbirth also. Would I like to go though that? Absolutely not. There is respect there, let me tell you. “I've had severe period pains since I was 12 years old, and no one ever took any notice. Not my parents. Not GPs. Not sexual partners.” - It’s a failing of the system. I think we can only apologise about it and try to do something about it. This has actually been pushed and raised a few months ago. That’s how I’m aware of these issues. “They've seen what older women have gone through with their uterus, and they want no part of it.” - it’s a very nasty part of being female. Women struggle a lot with related issues. It needs to be publicised more and taken more seriously. I agree. “It's you, you are the problem.” - Unfortunately, this comment isn’t going to help your cause. It shows a complete lack of understanding and respect. “Most women are not porn stars” - it’s hard to try to not be sexual with a woman that you want. I struggle with it. I always have. “Sex is not a necessity but intimacy is.” - This is a sad comment. There’s a lot of stuff in the thread that I’ve tried to ignore. I do totally appreciate what you’re saying though. I think a lot of guys do try their best, it’s just that we’re not perfect. We’re driven by testosterone. I can only apologise really. Just for your info though; I suffered from a testicular tortion event when I was young. It never fully healed. I couldn’t walk for 3 months. It lead to ongoing issues; pain, burning, epididymitis and more. Women don’t understand it. I don’t expect them to. I don’t blame them. If I get a flareup, it’s not their fault. Sometimes I’ll get a flareup for 5 days at a time. It’s not nice. It’s not curable either. I wish you the best with your op. With men, we’re just very sexual. You can only try your best. Xx" I've noted everything you said. Imagine that when you have testicular torsion, your female partner demands sex even knowing you are in pain and then when she doesn't get it, she uses it as an excuse to give you the silent treatment or cheat. Imagine you are in the fetal position in pain for 5 days and your female partner turns and looks at you and says you can still give them a mouth and hand job while your dick and balls are out of action. That's what a lot of women go through. If they don't perform sexual acts for their male partners no matter how they feel, they are punished for it. I don't have testosterone urges, but I have to deal with 3 disabilities daily, and I don't make anyone bend over backwards to meet my daily needs, mental or physical. If my needs are not met, I don't start doing dysfunctional or unhealthy things. I'll let the rant stand, though, because I know this is exactly what goes through some women's minds and what leads them to divorce and also leads them to feeling broken. It gives them a voice when too many are too scared and too embarrassed to say anything at all!! I've been criticised all my life so I can engage and agree to disagree without melting down into a battle of words. None of us asked for these conditions or to be treated unfairly or as less than because of them. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |