FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Deleted messages

Jump to newest
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields

Is there anyway you can get them back on here, deleted 1 by mistake and its our meet for next week.

He has hidden his profile too as states he is hiding from some loonies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D1965Woman
2 days ago

watford

No once its deleted. Its gone for good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields

Ok cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands

You can still message someone who has hidden their profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eelight2525Woman
2 days ago

London/Essex/Hertfordshire

Can you not check your sent messages as assume youd have sent more than one message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields

They gone??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields


"You can still message someone who has hidden their profile."

How as can't even find him by username ..thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eelight2525Woman
2 days ago

London/Essex/Hertfordshire


"You can still message someone who has hidden their profile.

How as can't even find him by username ..thanks"

They only disappear if blocked. Tou can still retrieve your sent messages and do a name search unless ha e you looked in your block list im case you did that by mistake. If not then hate to say it but sounds like he has blocked you 😞 it happens, bern there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands


"You can still message someone who has hidden their profile.

How as can't even find him by username ..thanks"

You said he's hidden his profile. How do you know he's hidden his profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields

He messaged the other day to tell us.

He then messaged tonight to confirm the meet.

I went to show the missus half an hour layer and they were gone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields

Not sure if I deleted them by mistake as we had lots of the usual 'poor' 1 liner messages today abd I was deleting those

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands

It sounds like he's deleted his profile. If he blocked you or he hid his profile the messages would still be there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itbits999 OP   Couple
2 days ago

North Shields


"It sounds like he's deleted his profile. If he blocked you or he hid his profile the messages would still be there. "

Not if I deleted them by mistake?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
2 days ago

Yorks


"He messaged the other day to tell us.

He then messaged tonight to confirm the meet.

I went to show the missus half an hour layer and they were gone"

It's does sound like he's left the site, especially if he was hiding from someone here.

If you'd deleted one message, you should be able to look at any sent ones and see the thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 days ago

Central

If his profile hasn't been deleted, it's good to check your sent message folder, as others suggest. Any luck?

He might have gone UNLOS, by deleting his profile, if he's had terrible experiences from others.

Even when hidden, you should still be able to find it but not view it.

If he's keeping an eye on you, a subtle status update could inform him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands


"It sounds like he's deleted his profile. If he blocked you or he hid his profile the messages would still be there.

Not if I deleted them by mistake? "

Maybe that's what you did.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands

Maybe you could change your rant status and put a status up asking him to message you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eelight2525Woman
2 days ago

London/Essex/Hertfordshire


"It sounds like he's deleted his profile. If he blocked you or he hid his profile the messages would still be there.

Not if I deleted them by mistake? "

If deleted that msg youd still see your previous msgs in sent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 days ago

Midlands


"It sounds like he's deleted his profile. If he blocked you or he hid his profile the messages would still be there.

Not if I deleted them by mistake?

If deleted that msg youd still see your previous msgs in sent.

"

That is correct. It does seem like the Man has deleted his profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
2 days ago

Chester

Gutted…

I did this once, years ago when I was on here.

I used to always clear out my sent messages. Like delete sent from the folder straight away.

I was having great chats with this one lady. She sent me a message, I accidentally deleted it. When I went to message her, it said “This user has blocked your sex”.

There’s a loophole, if a woman messages you, it overrides that. When you delete the message, it’s reenforced or soemthing.

Obviously, from her point of view, she’d have seen me read the message and simply delete it. In other words; F off.

She never messaged me again and I couldn’t message her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
8 hours ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Sometimes the site deletes messages for you too. Without you needing to do anything. Very annoying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top