FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Face Pics

Jump to newest
 

By *heLadNextDoor01 OP   Man
3 days ago

Brighton

Hello there, I’m just posting to ask for any bits of advice when it comes to take selfies/face photos. I’m not the most confident of men, but I truly believe in fake it till you make it. However, it appears that once I get a message back and we eventually get to the sharing of face photos, I get ghosted. This could be for numerous reasons and I understand I’m not going to be everyone’s type.

TLDR: I’m wanting to take some new face photos to hopefully increase my attractiveness

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 days ago

Hove, mainly…

It might be a tutf situation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
3 days ago

a spooky castle

Well you haven’t done to bad on here as a single guy with 5/6 verifications ( I lost count) just don’t take it personally if you get ghosted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *heLadNextDoor01 OP   Man
3 days ago

Brighton

I appriciate it aha. Maybe I’m just overthinking it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top