FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Unread messages

Jump to newest
 

By *agnusD OP   Man
4 days ago

Guildford

Ladies specifically, just curious as to why so many messages go unread? Is it just the pure volume that you’re getting and can’t read them all? Or do you look at the profile incognito mode and decide not to read it? I always take care to read a profile, reference it in my message and attach a face pic. I do get replies but a lot go unread. Not bitter just asking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
4 days ago

(not meeting)

I will look at a profile before I decide if I’m going to read the message but yes volume can play a big part in it too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
4 days ago

Yorks

I use filters and barely get messages now. I tend to delete if it's clear someone's not read my bio ie miles away, smoker or no pics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r SensualMan
4 days ago

London

Not a woman but I know and have met plenty in real life who use this site.

Pure volume is one reason but usually not the sole reason. It can be they’re not in the mood to respond, they’re not actively looking to chat to/meet anyone from here or simply you’re just not what they’re looking for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
4 days ago

Staffordshire

They secretly view your profile to look for compatibility....then respond accordingly (or not).

Messages can also be read via email notifications.

Simple fact though....if they wanted to reply, they would reply.

I'm far more selective as to who I choose to message now. Make sure preferences align....and I have a far better rate of responses.

Gokd luck OP.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
4 days ago

North Somerset

Why everyone doesn't view profiles in incognito mode is beyond me.

You don't know if you're interested til you look and why run the risk of inviting a 'hi, I saw you peeking' message from.someone you'd never be interested in?

Plus.....if there's someone in your hotlist you regularly view whenever they add new pics/vids you won't look like a stalker!! 😂😂

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
4 days ago

Stoke

We will look at a profile before we decide if we are going to read the message but yes some times its the volume can play a big part in it too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
4 days ago

Hove, mainly…


"Why everyone doesn't view profiles in incognito mode is beyond me.

You don't know if you're interested til you look and why run the risk of inviting a 'hi, I saw you peeking' message from.someone you'd never be interested in?

Plus.....if there's someone in your hotlist you regularly view whenever they add new pics/vids you won't look like a stalker!! 😂😂

Obi"

I agree. Not that I perve secretly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnusD OP   Man
4 days ago

Guildford


"They secretly view your profile to look for compatibility....then respond accordingly (or not).

Messages can also be read via email notifications.

Simple fact though....if they wanted to reply, they would reply.

I'm far more selective as to who I choose to message now. Make sure preferences align....and I have a far better rate of responses.

Gokd luck OP. "

I hadn’t considered email notifications as I don’t use them. Yes totally on board with not being most people’s preference. I feel like more people should filter. Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnusD OP   Man
4 days ago

Guildford


"I use filters and barely get messages now. I tend to delete if it's clear someone's not read my bio ie miles away, smoker or no pics. "

More people should do this, less hassle for everyone 👌🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
4 days ago

Bexley


"Why everyone doesn't view profiles in incognito mode is beyond me.

You don't know if you're interested til you look and why run the risk of inviting a 'hi, I saw you peeking' message from.someone you'd never be interested in?

Plus.....if there's someone in your hotlist you regularly view whenever they add new pics/vids you won't look like a stalker!! 😂😂

Obi"

How does one view in 'incognito mode'?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *agnusD OP   Man
4 days ago

Guildford

Go to ‘account’ then ‘privacy’ and it’s right there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top