
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Swinging Support and Advice |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"For me it's the cock and action shots, that aren't for me op. Then your bio tells me not much about you and what you'd be offering. " I have to second this. I do not want to see other people on your profile. (Some people like it I personally don’t) | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"For me it's the cock and action shots, that aren't for me op. Then your bio tells me not much about you and what you'd be offering. " I agree with this too.. seeing action shots on a profile means I go straight to block. I don’t really understand why guys put them on there? What do you feel it adds? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"We've just updated our profile with some new photos and a video could we have some feedback it's a little bit more hardcore than we had before and should we lose the slightly video" Lose the video!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |