FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Blocked from Cam room for an hour?

Jump to newest
 

By *rrdvark OP   Man
7 days ago

Wakefield

Hi

This has happened to me a couple of times and I am baffled as to why … all I can deduce is it is some trigger happy moderator who is of the mind set that they are above everyone else.

I have been kicked out of the cam rooms for an hour for infringing the rules … said rule would be I have been seen to be directing 🤷‍♂️

Now to put this into some context I have asked a question … along the lines of “would it be possible to see your bra?”. I have never asked for explicit things nor being direct and abusive like you do some times see “get your tits out” etc…

My questions have been sent in the cam rooms labeled directing rooms never the others as I appreciate that these are for people who would like to chat and nothing more.

Could someone please enlighten me as to why I have been kicked out of the cams for an hour having being, yes sexual but never obscene and as much as possible polite. Also as mentioned these questions have been posted / sent in a directing room and no other … so how can I be banned / chastised for directing in a directing room?

I’m lost … could anyone offer advice …. Has it happened to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
7 days ago

Hove, mainly…

The hour has come and gone and the world has moved on….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rrdvark OP   Man
7 days ago

Wakefield

Thank you for your very thoughtful and helpful input

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn 66Man
7 days ago

South Birmingham

Are you one of Man City's lawyers? You know that you've broken the rules but seem amazed that you've been given a (fairly minor) penalty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rightonsteveMan
7 days ago

Hove, mainly…


"Thank you for your very thoughtful and helpful input "

Maybe it was a sarcasm attitude, who know? Who cares?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top