FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Login

Jump to newest
 

By *szo OP   Couple
7 days ago

york

What’s with the extra security check every time you log in? Is everyone having to do this? Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
7 days ago

Worsley

Sometimes but not often.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abrielle43Woman
7 days ago

Kildare

It seems to ask when using email address to log in but not if you use your profile name instead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adybird303Woman
7 days ago

Sheffield

Every time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
7 days ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

Every time after I've logged out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
7 days ago

Midlands

Can you stay logged in by not logging out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he blind assassin 007Man
7 days ago

nearby

This is why, I rarely log out, being blind and trying to work out whatever code is there is very difficult for me so I nearly always stay logged in even though I might not be onThis is why, I rarely log out, being blind and trying to work out whatever code is there is very difficult for me so I nearly always stay logged in even though I might not be on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adybird303Woman
6 days ago

Sheffield


"It seems to ask when using email address to log in but not if you use your profile name instead "

You are a life saver

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lice AgainTV/TS
6 days ago

Bristol

It's just suddenly started doing it to me. Desktop and mobile.

It's annoying as hell.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancyfree2026Woman
6 days ago

hull

Me too, I did wonder why I was suddenly suspicious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *oyandJulieMan
4 days ago

blackburn

I have to do it every time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top