FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

slang meanings

Jump to newest
 

By *rchie x OP   Man
2 weeks ago

luton

hi im new to this is there a page that lets you know what some of the slang/abbreviations mean thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't know of one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
2 weeks ago

Southampton

I use Urban Directory or Google to look them up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Yes Urban Dictionary is good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

Ask in the forum too. People will usualky happily tell you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aithHopeMorningGloryCouple
2 weeks ago

isle of wight

GFY.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

Be extremely cautious about looking for meanings that aren't Fab slang terms as you could often wish your mind never knew

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *entakuruMan
2 weeks ago


"I use Urban Directory or Google to look them up"

We used to deliberately subvert urbandictionary back in the day, and I'm sure a lot of people still do, so make sure to get a second (and/or a couple more) opinion just to be sure....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top