FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Need some advice please

Jump to newest
 

By *ourgirlsfantasy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London

Seems like I can’t get a message I don’t know what am doing wrong or if it’s my profile that’s the problem. I’ve even tried talking to newbies with no profile picture no luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
2 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Seems like I can’t get a message I don’t know what am doing wrong or if it’s my profile that’s the problem. I’ve even tried talking to newbies with no profile picture no luck"

Your profile looks fine to me. Perhaps something you say in your messages or the people you are messaging but it's tough generally so maybe not even that. You look like the kind of guy that would do well at clubs or parties. I'd get yourself along to one somewhere.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

You probably aren't doing anything wrong. It's anecdotally quite difficult for single men.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
2 weeks ago

Chester


"Seems like I can’t get a message I don’t know what am doing wrong or if it’s my profile that’s the problem. I’ve even tried talking to newbies with no profile picture no luck"

I often get shouted at for being too honest, but in a few words, this is the problem and solution;

The problem is a proportional lack of women. You need to stand out as different (not being sexual on a sexual site).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
2 weeks ago

Southampton

Ditch the AI picture as that would be a red flag to me, also any pics that are more teen a couple of years old, some of yours are from 9 years ago! Also try some different types of pics (not cock pics) your pics are a bit samey, try a more friendly smiling one.

Remove the pointless don’t use my pics warning, it’s has no legal standing and just takes up space in the servers, this is also a bit of a red flag to done people.

The written bit or your profile is fine, it’s detailed enough but nothing really stands out.

When messaging people don’t use a cut & paste message and attach a nice face pic with the message, try to include something from the persons profile that they have said they like.

It’s a numbers game on here & you need to stand out and spark someone interest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ven888Man
2 weeks ago

london

I think thats a male problem. I have the same to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
2 weeks ago

(not meeting)

The fact one of your pics is a screenshot of an X post makes me very wary about if you are you, Ai pics are a huge turn off. But your written But is fine except for the pointless disclaimer especially since you have a screenshot in your photos from another site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
2 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…

Totally naff ‘legal’ warning. One veri from 9 years ago - not even a social. I’m not surprised you’re being avoided.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *moothGrooveWoman
2 weeks ago

I'm guessing you have tried to go for the sultry vibe, but you just look a little miserable and unapproachable maybe try and smile.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

Your profile covers in greater detail why you won't reveal much, your car fantasy and a requirement for unspecified test details, than about you and what you give.

You also need to make realistic expectations here. It's very difficult for single men. Most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, so you won't get replies, when you don't.

Get to swinging clubs and socials, so you invest more of your time in getting to know people.

Add a good variety of clear, current photos here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top