FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Post on local updates

Jump to newest
 

By *unter.1919 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Guildford

Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss DevilWoman
2 weeks ago

Bedford


"Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA"
it's by either adding a status update or by adding a meet, as far as I'm aware. I don't think there is any other way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unter.1919 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Guildford

Thanks a lot, very helpful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *unter.1919 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Guildford


"Can someone please remind me how to post something on local updates please?TIA it's by either adding a status update or by adding a meet, as far as I'm aware. I don't think there is any other way. "

Thanks for responding.appreciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top