FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anal toys and cumming

Jump to newest
 

By *untimesforme OP   Man
2 weeks ago

inverclyde

So….

I’ve been experimenting with some anal toys, plugs, vibes etc.

It seems harder to stay hard and get to the point of cumming with one in….

Is that common or do I just need to get used to the scenario?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthfieldsNickMan
2 weeks ago

West London

I think you just need to get used to it mate

I sometimes go soft after I’ve inserted a toy, but then it get an even stronger erection again and I cum really hard. It’s a great sensation when you cum and feel your ass pulsing around the toy too.

Definitely worth persevering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xtlan1983Man
2 weeks ago

Surrey

What size do you go for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You just need to find the spot. Erect or not you will cum. Its most intense orgasm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimesforme OP   Man
2 weeks ago

inverclyde

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll maybe take another run at it later

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimesforme OP   Man
6 days ago

inverclyde

Vibe butt plug back in, let’s see how it plays out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy300Man
6 days ago

Swansea

What spot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ikerbttmguyMan
6 days ago

Huddersfield, Golcar

Definitely stick with it as when you cum it will be so good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top