FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Condoms and The Hoodied

Jump to newest
 

By *lueKitchen OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Warrington

I've always wondered if this is a very personal choice, or if there's an overwhelming feeling about this.

For those that remain uncut, does the condom go on with the hood covering the business end, or is the overall experience better with the skin pulled back before fitting a condom?

Or is it just a no brainer?

I've always done over the hood, but am I missing out on a sensation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Try it and decide for yourself. What works for you may not work for someone else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands

Why would a man have sex with the hood covering the sensitive part? Surely it's less pleasure?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire

To us it is,as you said, a no brainer to retract your foreskin before rolling on a condom, why wouldn't you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ananabrumMan
2 weeks ago

castle bromwich

The foreskin should retract to expose thr glans when putting on a condom, if it doesnt the wearer probably has phimosis

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
2 weeks ago

Notts


"I've always wondered if this is a very personal choice, or if there's an overwhelming feeling about this.

For those that remain uncut, does the condom go on with the hood covering the business end, or is the overall experience better with the skin pulled back before fitting a condom?

Or is it just a no brainer?

I've always done over the hood, but am I missing out on a sensation?"

Mine has to be over the business end because erect my hood doesn't cover the glanse/head

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
2 weeks ago

Notts


"I've always wondered if this is a very personal choice, or if there's an overwhelming feeling about this.

For those that remain uncut, does the condom go on with the hood covering the business end, or is the overall experience better with the skin pulled back before fitting a condom?

Or is it just a no brainer?

I've always done over the hood, but am I missing out on a sensation?

Mine has to be over the business end because erect my hood doesn't cover the glanse/head"

And if you can't retract the hood over the glans, how do you keep that part clean and smelling fresh, nothing worse than a strong cheesy smell emanating from an unwashed glans.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleInSyncCouple
2 weeks ago

Falkirk

Having only been circumcised within the past few years, I have obviously experienced both. For me it would've been natural to retract my foreskin before putting on a condom, or having sex in general. That's what it's supposed to do. With respect to any guys who can't retract theirs, then it really should. There's no shame in having that "fixed".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oger69xMan
2 weeks ago

Kidderminster

I struggle to get normal condoms to fit I'm quite long and thick to be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands


"I struggle to get normal condoms to fit I'm quite long and thick to be honest "

It's a very common issue for men on Fab, most go for XXL size.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *T2022Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

Read the packet instructions . !!!! its say for those. uncut retract the foreskin . . should be helpful guide .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands


"Read the packet instructions . !!!! its say for those. uncut retract the foreskin . . should be helpful guide . "

Many men don't know the correct way to put one on. That's the reason they break, not the reason they'd like to think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire


"Having only been circumcised within the past few years, I have obviously experienced both. For me it would've been natural to retract my foreskin before putting on a condom, or having sex in general. That's what it's supposed to do. With respect to any guys who can't retract theirs, then it really should. There's no shame in having that "fixed". "

Which is the main reason cock pics are useful. We'd never meet someone who's foreskin wouldn't retract properly, you don't know what's going on under there. It may seem harsh but health and hygiene comes first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 25/09/26 09:19:01]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lueKitchen OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Warrington


"Having only been circumcised within the past few years, I have obviously experienced both. For me it would've been natural to retract my foreskin before putting on a condom, or having sex in general. That's what it's supposed to do. With respect to any guys who can't retract theirs, then it really should. There's no shame in having that "fixed".

Which is the main reason cock pics are useful. We'd never meet someone who's foreskin wouldn't retract properly, you don't know what's going on under there. It may seem harsh but health and hygiene comes first. "

It's a myth about the hygiene issue. Men that struggle to retract it often only have the issue only when aroused. Not everyone walks around with things being the same size but just more limp.

I don't have that issue, but this is a good opportunity for those with hard to retract skin to reinforce this. The myth that foreskin is unhygienic is something of a throwback to years gone by. If it can't be cleaned, any part of the body can become infected. I don't hear of guys walking around constantly fighting infection of the genitals because they can't wash.

Besides, I started this to see if others had condom opinions. Not hygiene problems.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn 66Man
2 weeks ago

South Birmingham


"I struggle to get normal condoms to fit I'm quite long and thick to be honest

It's a very common issue for men on Fab, most go for XXL size."

I always go for the XXL size, though I have to secure them with gaffer tape to stop them from just falling off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rafter69Man
2 weeks ago

upminster

I put a condom on with my hood on. Saying that I pour out precum so within a few pumps my hood comes back anyway and thats how I have always done it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igman_UKMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham/Kidderminster/Glasgow

I like Durex's xl thin feel condoms. Still a good fit, but doesn't feel like they are being squeezed on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"To us it is,as you said, a no brainer to retract your foreskin before rolling on a condom, why wouldn't you."

Because it will happen on it's own anyway when I stick it in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imd1desiresMan
2 weeks ago

bingham

Exactly. When limp foreskin easily back. Yes it’s clean! When erect and entering a pussy the head is exposed fully. Feels amazing !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central


"Having only been circumcised within the past few years, I have obviously experienced both. For me it would've been natural to retract my foreskin before putting on a condom, or having sex in general. That's what it's supposed to do. With respect to any guys who can't retract theirs, then it really should. There's no shame in having that "fixed".

Which is the main reason cock pics are useful. We'd never meet someone who's foreskin wouldn't retract properly, you don't know what's going on under there. It may seem harsh but health and hygiene comes first. "

I just heard about a fish that lives in sea cucumbers' bums, on The Chase .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire


"I struggle to get normal condoms to fit I'm quite long and thick to be honest

It's a very common issue for men on Fab, most go for XXL size.

I always go for the XXL size, though I have to secure them with gaffer tape to stop them from just falling off"

A hose-clamp works better, just don't slip with the screwdriver 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top