FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anal cherry

Jump to newest
 

By *oupleforVWE69 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

travel about north west mainly

For what ever reason familiarity long time together married and a few attempts I can’t break my wife anal cherry

Would it wrong of me if I let another guy attempt at-taking it if my wife consented?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue NotebooksCouple
2 weeks ago

Merseyside

I’m a bit confused here. She either wants to do it or doesn’t? If she doesn’t want to do it, that’s the end of the matter

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
2 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

Nothing wrong with it

You might have better luck if you let her use a dildo on herself before you enter. And before a dildo she slowly and gently works her way up to it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue NotebooksCouple
2 weeks ago

Merseyside

Or am I missing something here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue NotebooksCouple
2 weeks ago

Merseyside

Sorry I think I misunderstood your initial post, do you mean it’s a matter of logistics lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleforVWE69 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

travel about north west mainly

Tried to explain in a message to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue NotebooksCouple
2 weeks ago

Merseyside

Unfortunately taking things up the bum when nervous hurts , so if she can’t get past that then it’s not worth it . Best to stick to things that are pleasurable for both partners

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
2 weeks ago

(not meeting)


"I’m a bit confused here. She either wants to do it or doesn’t? If she doesn’t want to do it, that’s the end of the matter

Mrs"

Exactly this!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleforVWE69 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

travel about north west mainly

Ok thanks for your advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oweyesMan
2 weeks ago

Preston

I’ve found it’s all about the relaxation.

Very slow and stop when she says, settle then try more.

Lube is also a defo.

So many variations, but she should guide you even with moans.

And then don’t bang the living daylights out of her arse.

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Surely your wife is more relaxed with you than some random guy shes never had any sexual moment with...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
2 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

Something that helped us

I (k) was always crying and stopping the attempt. I then swore I wouldn’t even try again.

Then we had our first fab meet and she let him fuck her arse. Then she got on top and rode him (again still anal). She fucked his soul right out of him.

Seeing that made me say “right, if she can do it I can do it”

I tried again with him. I screamed so much (not because he did it wrong - just because I have no pain threshold for my ass - it is hurts!) but we got through it

It hurt all the other times and I screamed through those too - until it felt really good that is !

Now I don’t scream all that much when we get started and it feels good a lot quicker than when we started

Maybe seeing you give anal to someone else will give her the confidence boost she needs to commit fully to anal??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hong80321967Man
2 weeks ago

Wakefield

No, go for it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nlycheats_and_femalesCouple
2 weeks ago

Durham

Don't ever be the guy who "accidentally" goes in there.

I hated it at first. Now I'd go as far as saying I prefer it to vaginal sex.

Patience, lube, toys, a finger. Don't just expect to dive right in there unless you want to put her off for life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amingMan
6 days ago

Leigh on sea


"For what ever reason familiarity long time together married and a few attempts I can’t break my wife anal cherry

Would it wrong of me if I let another guy attempt at-taking it if my wife consented?"

If your wife is up for it maybe letting another guy with more experience at giving anal is the way to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *erry 58Man
6 days ago

Doncaster


"For what ever reason familiarity long time together married and a few attempts I can’t break my wife anal cherry

Would it wrong of me if I let another guy attempt at-taking it if my wife consented?"

on my way to assist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top