FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Wank buddies/groups

Jump to newest
 

By *rAustin OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I often see threads about wank buddies and groups in different areas.

My thoughts are…. Is this a thing? Do they actually happen?

I think the concept could be a lot of fun….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im fuegoMan
2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Never seen a group actually take place but I have met guys from here for wanking fun. They tend to be one offs tho, not a buddy as such

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hencanyoutryMan
2 weeks ago

newcastle

Love to have groups or one off encounter in north east

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndysahornyboyMan
2 weeks ago

Biggleswade


"I often see threads about wank buddies and groups in different areas.

My thoughts are…. Is this a thing? Do they actually happen?

I think the concept could be a lot of fun…. "

In short, yes. Groups are obviously harder to organise, but wank buddies happen all over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriousChapXXXMan
2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Yeah, been in some groups. Great fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oughXCouple89Couple
2 weeks ago

Wells (Somerset)

Can you tell more? Like how's all that looks like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthernChillMan
2 weeks ago

West Mids

A wank buddy would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *airywMan
2 weeks ago

South Wales

Would be interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hencanyoutryMan
2 weeks ago

newcastle

North east

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussex_ladMan
2 weeks ago

east sussex

Like to do a group wank or one on one as long as shoot done a few on here and both 💦

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
2 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…

I’d be up for this type of thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *k-cockringMan
2 weeks ago

wirral

Every time I go to the porn cinemas there's always guys in wanking.

So it should be possible to arrange a group wank through the fab forums.

Name a date and cinema.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outhboyMan
2 weeks ago

derry

Love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rAustin OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth


"Every time I go to the porn cinemas there's always guys in wanking.

So it should be possible to arrange a group wank through the fab forums.

Name a date and cinema. "

You’re lucky to have a few cinemas up north….

None, that I’m aware of down south.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im fuegoMan
2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Angels is always good for watching someone wank or being watched !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * and cCouple
2 weeks ago

wellingborogh

Id love to be part of a wank group

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hencanyoutryMan
2 weeks ago

newcastle

Phone buddie now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *lu26Man
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh / Leeds

Online bud anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top