Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Short notice meets

Jump to newest

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Due to summer hols I may not have much notice when I have time free to meet but would prefer to meet folk I've already been chatting to n have a connection with.

What would be the etiquette here as only way I can think of to do this n not waste the opportunity is send multiple messages "I'm free are you?"

First come first served??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Due to summer hols I may not have much notice when I have time free to meet but would prefer to meet folk I've already been chatting to n have a connection with.

What would be the etiquette here as only way I can think of to do this n not waste the opportunity is send multiple messages "I'm free are you?"

First come first served?? "

fancyafuck?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think that as long as you're honest from the start people won't mind. This kind of arrangement has been known to work

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why not update your status to say your free to meet. Everyone on your friends list will see it and can contact you.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Post a meet.. or use the meet today... and make it clear via status that you are only looking to meet people you know / have been chatting to.

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks guys. Advice noted for future reference!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Find someone you click with and its plain sailing..., drop em a text or call as and when...might be for a day, evening or even just a spot of lunch and no play.....just laughter...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Update your status or post a meet but state you are only looking to meet those you are in contact with.

Post new Message to Thread