FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Needing some advice

Jump to newest
 

By *arleyJB12 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

huddersfield

I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orgetmeKnotCouple
3 weeks ago

Rainham, Kent

A well written profile will increase your chances more than a verification will.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds


"Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

Your profile pic has a urinal next to you which I don't find sexy. You have a great body so maybe more pics of that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds


"ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. "

I see you are based in Huddersfield so you could go to the Empire Cinema and get a verification or two.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

Some people don’t like tunnels or caving so you’re after quite a niche market.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I thought by descent fun it means he likes going down on meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…


"I thought by descent fun it means he likes going down on meets"
oh, I thought it was a tunnel fetish - a hole, or cave or cavern.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enandJadeCouple
3 weeks ago

yeovil


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

Do you really want honest advice?

Ok so firstly, the emoji covering the face is a bit cringe. The low effort, bland ‘about me’ bit of your profile will not appeal to anyone. What you have written:

‘ Fun, open-minded and easy-going. Here for good vibes and wanting to meet like minded people’

describes 99% of people on here so it says nothing about you that would stand out.

Your photos aren’t great - the pic of you with another woman will put some women off and just isn’t necessary.

Just start over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
3 weeks ago

Worsley

You've got less than 30 words on your profile.

You've only been on here 7 weeks. Some people go years before a single meet..........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

If you're really that desperate to get a verification, go to a club and ask if the owners will verify you.

They often will oblige.

You need to know though, its not like an unlock code to swinging. It doesn't massively increase your chances.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancyfree2026Woman
3 weeks ago

hull

Personally I find sex pics with others on a single guys profile Sus I don't know if she has consented to that photo being on there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enandJadeCouple
3 weeks ago

yeovil


"Personally I find sex pics with others on a single guys profile Sus I don't know if she has consented to that photo being on there"

Exactly this!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilverfox for youMan
3 weeks ago

Hull

Same problem also when someone leaves the site you loose your verification from them ! Such is life!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
3 weeks ago

Southampton


"Personally I find sex pics with others on a single guys profile Sus I don't know if she has consented to that photo being on there

Exactly this! "

We echo this. It's an instant delete for us. We want to see the person the profile belongs to, not some random who may, or may not have consented to being on display.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herrybakewellCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire


"Personally I find sex pics with others on a single guys profile Sus I don't know if she has consented to that photo being on there"

Agreed.

I also feel the same about couples showing others though. The only people on your account should be yourselves.

Mrs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
3 weeks ago

(not meeting)


"Personally I find sex pics with others on a single guys profile Sus I don't know if she has consented to that photo being on there

Agreed.

I also feel the same about couples showing others though. The only people on your account should be yourselves.

Mrs. "

Completely agree with both of these statements!

Your profile is your shop window, go and look at it as if you were the person your messaging, based on the few words you have written would you honestly be interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Your profile isn’t for you. It is for other people. It doesn’t really matter if you think it is great, it matters other people think it is great.

If people are not responding then it is very likely because they don’t like your profile.

Most profiles are generic and say nothing about that person. That’s often because people don’t actually know what they are looking for on here. Looking for a shag doesn’t count.

My advice to everyone is to think about what you _really_ want and then tailor your profile to the people who also want that? Specialise rather than mass market.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachbums40Couple
3 weeks ago

Midlands


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

Writing a decent profile is a good start.

And having a urinal in your photo isn't a good look

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Writing a decent profile is a good start.

And having a urinal in your photo isn't a good look "

Piss poor, in fact.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire

Maybe a reason for not accommodating?

Whats the alternative if you dont, you expecting the other person/s to do so?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
3 weeks ago

Chester


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessr84Woman
2 weeks ago

Ards area


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir. "

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AABMan
2 weeks ago

Warwick-ish

I’ve been here on and off for about 12 years. Nothing much has changed in that time but here’s a few things I’ve learnt:

1. Meets for single men are possible but statistically it’s very low. Mine have come about because women with hidden profiles messaged me out of the blue.

2. Dick pics or no Dick pics on profiles makes no difference to chances of success as some women/couples like them and some don’t, and their choice is probably dependent upon their mood or horniness level at the time.

3. I have occasionally received a first message from women/couples but despite all the forum moans about men sending low effort messages, those from women/couples have been typically low effort, like the message rules don’t apply to them.

4. A man can spend a hour over a hand crafted artisan message that may increase the chances of it being read, but unless the recipient likes your profile, it’s wasted effort.

5. Many women’s profiles contain no pictures and one line bios saying ‘woman seeking men’. These women are not going to be interesting or worth investing any effort on a first message.

6. Women with profiles that show their last meet some time last year are not desperate to meet you. It’s not exactly due to lack of choice and that actually may be part of the issue. With so much choice there’s always going to be another ‘better man than you’. Maybe there’s some element of choice paralysis or maybe they are just not bothered about meeting anyone here.

7. A man will be told to go to a social but a review of the events and socials here shows that perhaps only 25% will accept ‘M’. These are going to be oversubscribed and getting an invite is difficult.

8. A man will be told to go to a club. Most clubs put barriers in place to keep the number of single men down. This may include invite only, only at restricted times, additional conditions, or much higher entry prices. A single man must be determined that he really wants to go.

9. I’ve been to a number of clubs and seen the single men wandering around aimlessly like a Tesco trolley. NOBODY is going to come to talk to you. Couples are only interested in meeting their club friends and talking to you, an unknown, is too much effort with all the risk of you being some ‘desperate weirdo who pesters them.’ I did once spend an evening with a lovely woman who I struck up a conversation with in a crowded jacuzzi. She was a unicorn. If a single man can strike up a friendly conversation ‘about the weather’ with the bartender, that can go some way to reassure couples that he is normal and non threatening. A unknown single man attempting to join couples at a table will not be welcome.

10. My daughter gets random men coming up to her all the time in pubs and bars asking if she’s single, asking what she’s looking for, asking this or that. To her it’s annoying, she doesn’t know them and they’ve done nothing to deserve her attention. It’s no different here. As a man messaging, you are mostly just annoying.

11. There’s couples profiles and there’s couples profiles. Some are based on an equal relationship where swinging is their thing. Others are male dominated, exploitative, controlling, and for the man to get his kicks. Know the difference.

12. There’s some entertainment to be found in forums.

13. At the end of the day this is predominantly a ‘lifestyle’ site. You are either ‘in’ or an outsider. You will know which of those you are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
2 weeks ago

Southampton


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

"

Not to mention the "bitches" and "babes." What a charmer?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilianuWoman
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

Not to mention the "bitches" and "babes." What a charmer?!"

I know right!! Gross. Not exactly the right person to be giving out advice. And as for those chat up lines, nope! These are as bad as the shoebox one he suggested in another thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
2 weeks ago

Chester


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

Not to mention the "bitches" and "babes." What a charmer?!

I know right!! Gross. Not exactly the right person to be giving out advice. And as for those chat up lines, nope! These are as bad as the shoebox one he suggested in another thread. "

Oh dear me! Girls girls girls - this stuff is basic marketing.

How do you think companies sell shampoos, etc? There are hundreds of shampoos on the market, so how will they make you buy theirs? They make them stand out by being different.

They don’t show a bottle of shampoo and say “buy this”. They work hard to sell it. They really push it to retailers. They tell retailers that it’s the next new fad. They make things jump out at you! They show a female wash hair with shampoo, and then a hot guy coming up to her! They make you think your family will be happy, they make you think you’re doing your best for your kids, and so on. They will use any dirty tactic to grab your attention. Colours, discounts, emotions, loyalties, posters, anything!! Anything to stand out!

This is how it works, and fab honesty isn’t much different. You realise that majority of guys on fab get ZERO messages a day?

Messaging and profiles form the very gateway to success for men on here. Let me tell you with certainty that what I’ve said works, just as it does in the retail world.

PS. I learnt all of this from a woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessr84Woman
2 weeks ago

Ards area


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

Not to mention the "bitches" and "babes." What a charmer?!

I know right!! Gross. Not exactly the right person to be giving out advice. And as for those chat up lines, nope! These are as bad as the shoebox one he suggested in another thread.

Oh dear me! Girls girls girls - this stuff is basic marketing.

How do you think companies sell shampoos, etc? There are hundreds of shampoos on the market, so how will they make you buy theirs? They make them stand out by being different.

They don’t show a bottle of shampoo and say “buy this”. They work hard to sell it. They really push it to retailers. They tell retailers that it’s the next new fad. They make things jump out at you! They show a female wash hair with shampoo, and then a hot guy coming up to her! They make you think your family will be happy, they make you think you’re doing your best for your kids, and so on. They will use any dirty tactic to grab your attention. Colours, discounts, emotions, loyalties, posters, anything!! Anything to stand out!

This is how it works, and fab honesty isn’t much different. You realise that majority of guys on fab get ZERO messages a day?

Messaging and profiles form the very gateway to success for men on here. Let me tell you with certainty that what I’ve said works, just as it does in the retail world.

PS. I learnt all of this from a woman.

"

Are you really trying to mainsplain to a load of women how to appeal to a woman? This is you marketing yourself? Because personally I'm absolutely repulsed and disgusted by you and your profile and your complete lack of verifications would tend to support that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *FreeMan
2 weeks ago

Gulag

Well that escalated 😳

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
2 weeks ago

nosy town

Oh dear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
2 weeks ago

Chester


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?

Hey Marley!

I was once in the same boat. I get a lot of replies now. I’d say over 50%.

Basically, a few things that I’ll say:

Your pics are poor: completely get rid of any overtly sexual pics - that doesn’t work. Use a quality pic that you’d use for the likes of Tinder.

Your profile text is poor: imagine you’re an advertisement in a newspaper. You’re with 50 others. What are you going to write? “Car for sale, 10 years old. Runs.” No, you’re not going to write that. You’re going to try to appeal. You’re going to say what’s special about it. The profile text is a hook.

Messages: do not send shit messages. Imagine this; “Wow, pretty babe, u good?”. Bitches are getting hundreds of these a day. It’s worthless to them. Carefully select your target, gather intel from her profile, then try to say something that’s unavoidable. The first few lines have got to hit hard. Something that the babe cannot ignore.

For example “IKEA hotdogs! Yeah, so our new Ikea opened up and….. blah blah blah, what did you buy from there last?”. Or “Women and their prams, some woman ran over my foot, and blah blah blah, what injury did you get last”. You get the idea. You’ve really got to capture her poor little female mind!

Anyway, then, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT chase. Let her breathe. Let her do the talking, don’t pester. Don’t be too interested. Ignore her a bit, treat her like your sister, you know?

About targets, don’t waste your time messaging attention-seekers. If she’s got something like “Alone tonight” as her status, move on. Select your targets well.

Then if she’s ignores after 24hrs, block and move on. That way, you keep your pride in tact, you won’t bother her again, and she loses out.

Good look sir.

"Her poor little female mind"?! Why not say what you really think of women! But thats obvious from your nonsensical message suggestions. IKEA hotdogs? Prams? Wtf?!

Not to mention the "bitches" and "babes." What a charmer?!

I know right!! Gross. Not exactly the right person to be giving out advice. And as for those chat up lines, nope! These are as bad as the shoebox one he suggested in another thread.

Oh dear me! Girls girls girls - this stuff is basic marketing.

How do you think companies sell shampoos, etc? There are hundreds of shampoos on the market, so how will they make you buy theirs? They make them stand out by being different.

They don’t show a bottle of shampoo and say “buy this”. They work hard to sell it. They really push it to retailers. They tell retailers that it’s the next new fad. They make things jump out at you! They show a female wash hair with shampoo, and then a hot guy coming up to her! They make you think your family will be happy, they make you think you’re doing your best for your kids, and so on. They will use any dirty tactic to grab your attention. Colours, discounts, emotions, loyalties, posters, anything!! Anything to stand out!

This is how it works, and fab honesty isn’t much different. You realise that majority of guys on fab get ZERO messages a day?

Messaging and profiles form the very gateway to success for men on here. Let me tell you with certainty that what I’ve said works, just as it does in the retail world.

PS. I learnt all of this from a woman.

Are you really trying to mainsplain to a load of women how to appeal to a woman? This is you marketing yourself? Because personally I'm absolutely repulsed and disgusted by you and your profile and your complete lack of verifications would tend to support that."

I hate to say it, but in this case; yes I am mansplaining! If you take a look at the comments above, you can probably see why.

Instead of looking for negativity in comments, why don’t you use your superior knowledge to HELP him out? How about that? Suggest a better approach than mine! I dare you!

Even I’m open to new ideas. How do you think I learned all this stuff to start with?

Don’t worry about me, my profile, and your personal views - I’m entirely irrelevant. I’m repulsed by Reese’s pieces, but who cares? There are a million people who like them, and sales and marketing still continue!

The bottom line, as I’ve been emphasising is that on here, guys need to stand out. I’ve told the guy how to do that. The proof is in the pudding.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *izandpaulCouple
2 weeks ago

merseyside


"I don’t know what am doing wrong but no one ever hardly replies or only will if you have been verified.ive been trying for a while now to get my first verification but i cant seem to get that. Anyone got any advice on where I am going wrong or what I need to change?"

I would have thought "being on top of your hygiene" was a given.

Bit of a sad indictment of society if hygiene is an optional extra.

To be fair only met a couple of guys over the years who, for some unknown reason, didn't seem to understand the concept of soap, deodorant and toothpaste.

Oral hygiene is another big one for us.

Takes seconds to notice poor dental care, long before the odour hits...yuk.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *issy2020Woman
2 weeks ago

Holmes chaple

Just send a face pic with your first message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top