FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

We’re a couple looking for another dude (first time)

Jump to newest
 

By *aptaintwat OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

dumfries

So yeah as the title says - couple here, newly verified and looking for another dude for the Mrs!

The thing is, we’re not really sure on the dynamic yet. Wifey doesn’t mind if it’s a straight threesome, cuck oriented or hotwife. I’m (male) kinda interested in any/all scenarios, but legit wouldn’t mind trying anything - the role play (cuck/hotwife) sounds fun

Anyway, just wanting to hear if anyone has any relatable experiences? How your first time went? Was it local? Did you travel? Meet socially first? Etc etc

Any insights would be muchos appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyRobbieMan
3 weeks ago

Ashington

I'd love a nice couple 2invite me 2meet up with them 2fulfil 1of my ultimate fantasies and join in with them and have some amazing naughty fun mmmxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kybluesam1987Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

Having some photos and verifications would go a long way to help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agicm696Man
3 weeks ago

High Wycombe

Shame ur not closer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickyxxx69Man
3 weeks ago

Bedford

I am looking for a couple if you want to chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
3 weeks ago

bexley

If its your first time I would keep it simple and do a regular mfm. No need to over complicate it and then you can see how the dynamic unfolds from there.

There are so many single guys make a private list of what you want and filter out anything else. You will find what and who your looking for. We did private meets where it was made clear there was no garentee or promise but if all went well playing was on the cards.

We have had a number of great mfm's and would really recommend it, if you find thats what you would both enjoy

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…

Get a trusted guy with veris who has been in a variety of mmf sessions (like moi) and agree boundaries and rules before, then invite him round, and off you go….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ifestyle1Man
3 weeks ago

southeast


"So yeah as the title says - couple here, newly verified and looking for another dude for the Mrs!

The thing is, we’re not really sure on the dynamic yet. Wifey doesn’t mind if it’s a straight threesome, cuck oriented or hotwife. I’m (male) kinda interested in any/all scenarios, but legit wouldn’t mind trying anything - the role play (cuck/hotwife) sounds fun

Anyway, just wanting to hear if anyone has any relatable experiences? How your first time went? Was it local? Did you travel? Meet socially first? Etc etc

Any insights would be muchos appreciated! "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ifestyle1Man
3 weeks ago

southeast


"So yeah as the title says - couple here, newly verified and looking for another dude for the Mrs!

The thing is, we’re not really sure on the dynamic yet. Wifey doesn’t mind if it’s a straight threesome, cuck oriented or hotwife. I’m (male) kinda interested in any/all scenarios, but legit wouldn’t mind trying anything - the role play (cuck/hotwife) sounds fun

Anyway, just wanting to hear if anyone has any relatable experiences? How your first time went? Was it local? Did you travel? Meet socially first? Etc etc

Any insights would be muchos appreciated! "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J coupleCouple
7 days ago

stone

We’re a couple and we do like to invite another single fella to join us. MrJ is straight so the idea is to just have the two men keeping me in the zone. We don’t like the extra to be too much of a dom but we do like someone who isn’t too shy either.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r BaguetteMan
7 days ago

durham

Try a club I would say.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enny696940Man
6 days ago

gloucester

Do couples prefer to meet with a bi guy are a str8 guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
6 days ago

Chester

May the Lord be with you. This sort of situation suffers from the “paradox of plenty”.

I tried it on here with an ex-fwb. It was just insane. We were swamped by idiots within about 2hrs. So much so that it was completely unworkable. In the end, the sheer volume, desperation and weirdness put her off.

We ended up going to a club. In the club, to be fair, it happened. I watched and she got absolutely smashed by some guy on a bed! She loved it.

Unfortunately though, his woman stormed off in a rage, screaming at him because I didn’t want to play with her.

I’m sorry love, but I can’t help not wanting to play. I’m not a performing monkey.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 days ago

brighton


"May the Lord be with you. This sort of situation suffers from the “paradox of plenty”.

I tried it on here with an ex-fwb. It was just insane. We were swamped by idiots within about 2hrs. So much so that it was completely unworkable. In the end, the sheer volume, desperation and weirdness put her off.

We ended up going to a club. In the club, to be fair, it happened. I watched and she got absolutely smashed by some guy on a bed! She loved it.

Unfortunately though, his woman stormed off in a rage, screaming at him because I didn’t want to play with her.

I’m sorry love, but I can’t help not wanting to play. I’m not a performing monkey. "

Maybe she wasn't angry with you but was angry with her partner?? M would never play with a lady if her partner wasn't interested in me. We don't leave each other out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
6 days ago

Chester


"May the Lord be with you. This sort of situation suffers from the “paradox of plenty”.

I tried it on here with an ex-fwb. It was just insane. We were swamped by idiots within about 2hrs. So much so that it was completely unworkable. In the end, the sheer volume, desperation and weirdness put her off.

We ended up going to a club. In the club, to be fair, it happened. I watched and she got absolutely smashed by some guy on a bed! She loved it.

Unfortunately though, his woman stormed off in a rage, screaming at him because I didn’t want to play with her.

I’m sorry love, but I can’t help not wanting to play. I’m not a performing monkey.

Maybe she wasn't angry with you but was angry with her partner?? M would never play with a lady if her partner wasn't interested in me. We don't leave each other out! "

Well, to start with, she was issuing me with demands. I don’t respond well to demands. From that moment on, there was no way I was doing anything with her. She had a hissy-fit because she didn’t get what she wanted.

When they started banging, she just started screaming then stormed off.

People’s mental health issues, or agreements or whatever are entirely out of my control.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *he Happy ManMan
6 days ago

Merseyside


"So yeah as the title says - couple here, newly verified and looking for another dude for the Mrs!

The thing is, we’re not really sure on the dynamic yet. Wifey doesn’t mind if it’s a straight threesome, cuck oriented or hotwife. I’m (male) kinda interested in any/all scenarios, but legit wouldn’t mind trying anything - the role play (cuck/hotwife) sounds fun

Anyway, just wanting to hear if anyone has any relatable experiences? How your first time went? Was it local? Did you travel? Meet socially first? Etc etc

Any insights would be muchos appreciated! "

For my first time I met the wife socially in a pub. We had a few drinks and then went back to their home. Although it was my first time meeting a couple they were experienced swingers. Their preference was to meet single males. I didn't know what to do when I got to their house. All 3 of us had a beer and a chat. Thankfully for me the male half of the couple took the lead. He told me not to wait for him and to get stuck in. He said he prefers watching at first and joining in later.

I would have another chat with your wife to discuss what you both want to get out of it. Also talk about what things sexually you do and don't want sexually to happen. Having a MFM threesome means there are things you cannot do having one on one sex. By that I mean things like fucklicking, DVP, DP, etc. Some of those things may not be for you.

I would set boundaries with any guy you are going to meet. By that mean let them know what you do and don't like sexually. Give a polite warning that should they try and do something you have said is a sexual no no the meet will end.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top