FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single or couple profile

Jump to newest
 

By *un-wavesnsex OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

Let’s discuss!

I usually noticed about people who manage a single and couple profile at the same time.

I am a boy, what is the best option for chatting?

Dropping a message lady’s profile or couple’s profile.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Message couples if you match their preferences and they match yours.

Message single ladies if you match each other's preferences.

Good luck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un-wavesnsex OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

Thanks for tip! Maybe I didn’t explain as well. I meant dropping a message if the lady manages a single profile and other couple profile.

Thanks anyway and sorry for my poor english, I trie to improve this amazing language every day due I met wonderful people speaking it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
3 weeks ago

The lost village

It depends if your looking to meet them as a single or a couple. If your looking to meet the woman alone, the single peofile but if your looking to meet her with her partner, message the couples profile.

Tink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Message both the profiles. Most couples on holiday in Playa del Inglis who have a couples profile and a single Ladies profile will only meet as a couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un-wavesnsex OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

Ok, I always message both account, but I thought about it could be repetitive. Thanks a lot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Ahhh now I understand.

So we have that kind of dynamic. We have a couples account and most of the messages we receive are only interested in one of us....i bet you cant guess which

Personally, if you only want half of the couple, message that person directly. We actually advertise this on our couples account.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *un-wavesnsex OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria


"Ahhh now I understand.

So we have that kind of dynamic. We have a couples account and most of the messages we receive are only interested in one of us....i bet you cant guess which

Personally, if you only want half of the couple, message that person directly. We actually advertise this on our couples account. "

Noted!!! Thanks a lot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top