By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Cheese and pineapple on sticks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Celery with salad cream in that little hollow.. Yummy

Seriously .. Vet everyone, chat on phone swop pics ( up to date ! ) arranged one last year , a great time was had by all. Ffffffm! Was fabulous

over a year ago

Be prepared that lots will drop out on the day or day before .choose verified people or people you met from socials and have a good mix of people .we had to invite 30 people to get twenty there.but now we know lots of genuine swingers they don't cancel unless something bad happens .some people just chicken out .oh and make sure you got a Vax or rug doctor for the next day clean up.these parties can get very wet .poppyxx

over a year ago

I hosted a small party sat just gone, it was my first naughty party...it went really well, i made sure i got drinks that people liked in, i did a small selection of food.

Make sure your guest feel welcome and comfortable, i set up a bedroom for one couple to stay the night.

And i let people know the dos and donts, like no playing in the kids rooms and no drugs.

All went extremly well and i shall be hosting another x

over a year ago

"....And i let people know the dos and donts, like no playing in the kids rooms and no drugs......"

(I assume that your kids were at their grandparents) ... and I'm glad your party went well. But I am still astonished that you needed to stipulate 'no playing in the kids room'. Surely no-one would be so crass as to imagine that a children's room could be used for swinging!

For any more parties, I would suggest a padlock on the outside of the door!

over a year ago

Kids were at their dads for the weekend, i just wanted to clarify that not all rooms were avalible for playing.

over a year ago

"....And i let people know the dos and donts, like no playing in the kids rooms and no drugs......

(I assume that your kids were at their grandparents) ... and I'm glad your party went well. But I am still astonished that you needed to stipulate 'no playing in the kids room'. Surely no-one would be so crass as to imagine that a children's room could be used for swinging!

For any more parties, I would suggest a padlock on the outside of the door!"

Sorry...but why a padlock?

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

can u imagine the mess a padlock would make on your doors....would be like a prison.....what would the kids think when they came home...lol

Hope u have more great parties in the future

xx

over a year ago

Invite me - me - me!!!

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Excellent thread. I want to do this too last week in July

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I would supply soft drinks not alcohol, especially with people you don't know well. A d*unk guest can be a pain.

over a year ago

"can u imagine the mess a padlock would make on your doors....would be like a prison.....what would the kids think when they came home...lol

Hope u have more great parties in the future

xx"

I know, a padlock? What a strange thing to suggest lol.

Ive known the people i invited for a while, it went great ... will be hosting again soon xx

Post new Message to Thread