FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

P.E

Jump to newest
 

By *enm83 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stockport

Had another case of P.E during a meet the other day. I think I should just give up sex!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

P.E???...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *annyT1966Man
3 weeks ago

Derwentside

Premature ejaculation I presume

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Phew

Thought u meant pulmonary embolism!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enm83 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stockport


"Phew

Thought u meant pulmonary embolism!!"

I'd rather have that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heKennedysCouple
3 weeks ago

cannock


"Had another case of P.E during a meet the other day. I think I should just give up sex!"

How premature was it though? Your idea of premature could be different to others. Dont be too quick to beat yourself up. Your latest veri says you're quite the giver.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic56Man
3 weeks ago

Kettering

It happens, let's be honest there's other ways to pleasure a woman until you're ready to go again.

Just go down on her for as long as it takes for her to orgasms then just carry on going down or until you're ready. Learn to enjoy going down, you'll actually love it and everyone is a winner

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"It happens, let's be honest there's other ways to pleasure a woman until you're ready to go again.

Just go down on her for as long as it takes for her to orgasms then just carry on going down or until you're ready. Learn to enjoy going down, you'll actually love it and everyone is a winner "

Could be down there days before ready to go again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enm83 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stockport


"Had another case of P.E during a meet the other day. I think I should just give up sex!

How premature was it though? Your idea of premature could be different to others. Dont be too quick to beat yourself up. Your latest veri says you're quite the giver."

I love foreplay and the build up...unfortunately my last meet on Monday wasn't my last veri. She wasn't very reactive with the foreplay and the PE came after a few seconds. Tried EMLA cream which is my cheat code but it failed on me this time around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Had another case of P.E during a meet the other day. I think I should just give up sex!

How premature was it though? Your idea of premature could be different to others. Dont be too quick to beat yourself up. Your latest veri says you're quite the giver.

I love foreplay and the build up...unfortunately my last meet on Monday wasn't my last veri. She wasn't very reactive with the foreplay and the PE came after a few seconds. Tried EMLA cream which is my cheat code but it failed on me this time around"

Have you ever tried viagra? I don't mean to get an erection but when I've used it takes me much longer to cum. Seems to make me harder but less sensitive somehow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleInSyncCouple
3 weeks ago

Falkirk

I wouldn't get too hung up on it OP. It happens to everyone at some point.

I personally "suffered" for years. It seemed to alleviate when I lost a good bit of my weight and was no longer with an ex I do think that masturbating habits and watching porn etc can play a part too though.

As has been said, there are other ways to have fun with someone. If it happens and that person isn't very understanding then that says more about them than you. My issue can often be performance anxiety when it's with someone new, or transitioning to putting on a condom rather than PE issues these days.

Mr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enm83 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stockport


"I wouldn't get too hung up on it OP. It happens to everyone at some point.

I personally "suffered" for years. It seemed to alleviate when I lost a good bit of my weight and was no longer with an ex I do think that masturbating habits and watching porn etc can play a part too though.

As has been said, there are other ways to have fun with someone. If it happens and that person isn't very understanding then that says more about them than you. My issue can often be performance anxiety when it's with someone new, or transitioning to putting on a condom rather than PE issues these days.

Mr "

Appreciate it. Maybe will look for a more regular partner rather than the occasional one off meets. I also haven't been masturbating much of late..which probably explains why I've been like opening a washing machine midway through it's cycle...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ambo503Man
3 weeks ago

Tillicoultry

I fail to see the downside of that scenario lol 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top