FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Naked coffee meets!

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago

Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?"

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *espect11Man
3 weeks ago

Scotland


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

Should've went to Costa, they're up for anything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artorialMan
3 weeks ago

weymouth


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *99cjbMan
3 weeks ago

Grantham

I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *espect11Man
3 weeks ago

Scotland


"I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer "

Tell us what normally happens...hot coffee and nakedness scares the bejeesus out of me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *taffsguy2025Man
3 weeks ago

Lichfield

I would love one but can't afford a costa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"I offer them, and have had a couple of meetings. Always looking for more people to take me up on the offer

Tell us what normally happens...hot coffee and nakedness scares the bejeesus out of me"

Just getting over a nasty coffee burn, where my son's puppy knocked the cup out of my hand.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b03Man
3 weeks ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 16/09/26 21:59:38]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b03Man
3 weeks ago

Exeter

If they're not a thing, they probably should be! Might be a bit awkward for the the Barista, though? 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

nr Bodmin

No but I did cause a guy I met in Costa Coffee considerable consternation when I dropped my lacy thong in his lap, missed his coffee luckily

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amjones566Man
3 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

Sounds fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago

I got one Monday but he said he only got instant coffee

Ffs!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *londebiguyMan
3 weeks ago

Southport


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?"

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits "

Love it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rthur WrightusMan
3 weeks ago

Pevensey


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits "

Hobnobs ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Hobnobs ? "

Custard creams ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes. Caused a real kerfuffle in Starbucks. "

I can see the headlines...'Starbuck naked'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Are they a real thing?

I like the idea of them but do they actually exist?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, I used to host them at my place.

Mostly men but two couples used to come sometimes as well.

Very relaxed and good fun.

Cost a fortune in biscuits

Hobnobs ?

Custard creams ?"

Coconut rings and Party rings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top