
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Swinging Support and Advice |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"As you're not listed on club reviews, the name won't click for people who are looking in a particular region if they don't already know you. Generally when I look for events I search for the date and scan for clubs I know are in the area I'm heading to, I wouldn't know where you are from your posts so I wouldn't click on them. There seems to be plenty of posts on the green arrow 💜" ahh ok, we cant get on club reviews, weve tried many times | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"We put posts on forum to advertise our events but we never get one reply or any comments. We dont know if our posts are seen or not ? Is it possible were hidden and cant be seen ? Xx" Ahhhh! Who said that??? 😄 | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"With 225 verifications, some of them recent, we don't think there's any problem with people not seeing you. As someone has already said you'd be better off listing on the Clubs section. Have they given you a reason why they're not listing you ?" has who given us a reason ? No one ever answers us. We filled the form out on club reviews, customers have filled one in as well. We never get a reply. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |