FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cock pics as profile photo

Jump to newest
 

By *inkyCouple2468 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

We see loads of threads about guys asking for profile advice but can we just ask are there any females or couples accounts who actually want that?

For us there’s a time and place for it and it’s not in our face before you’ve even said hi.

Maybe we are alone in this (and happy to be proved wrong) but even though this site is centred around physical meets and connections it would be so much better if the guys understood we want something a bit deeper (forgive the pun) than a picture of your dick and a “hey”.

Let us know if we’re wrong and that approached is a) desired or b) ever works.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessr84Woman
4 weeks ago

Ards area

I agree. Dick pics as a profile pic get a block.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herrybakewellCouple
4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I hate it, and those sent privately.

Its always a block.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyCouple2468 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Well that’s three of us in agreement - maybe next time a guy asks for profile advice we should point him in the direction of this thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisIsMe58Man
4 weeks ago

Winchester

I personally dislike cocks being posted as profile pics. I find it so off putting when seeing them as I scroll through the forums. Each to their own though and I guess they must think it helps in finding meets, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++

I think most men fully understand this. Just did a quick check of 100 male profiles near me looking for ladies and it was only around 10 that had cock profile pics so 90 didn't.

Saying that there seems to be a significant number of ladies who don't care (much like having no profile pic at all) and some of those cock pic men had several meet veris.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WANDTGCouple
4 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

Dick pics and black silhouette get blocked, just blocked 12 in the last 10 mins. Spent more time blocking than reading legit profiles 🙄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enelope2UWoman
4 weeks ago

Doesn't matter cant block distances

Lol you are not alone....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyCouple2468 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Dick pics and black silhouette get blocked, just blocked 12 in the last 10 mins. Spent more time blocking than reading legit profiles 🙄"

There’s a section (quite large I suspect) who are like you and us so why guys continue to do it baffles. Can’t imagine there is anyone who blocks if it’s not your first message so why take the risk if you’re a guy.

Also sadly cock pic is now a standard first message so really doesn’t make you stand out from the crowd at all - be different.

This would be our top advice to anyone who says their profile/messages don’t get much engagement.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"We see loads of threads about guys asking for profile advice but can we just ask are there any females or couples accounts who actually want that?

For us there’s a time and place for it and it’s not in our face before you’ve even said hi.

Maybe we are alone in this (and happy to be proved wrong) but even though this site is centred around physical meets and connections it would be so much better if the guys understood we want something a bit deeper (forgive the pun) than a picture of your dick and a “hey”.

Let us know if we’re wrong and that approached is a) desired or b) ever works. "

We don’t mind seeing them on their actual profile but if it’s their main picture it’s a big no no because we are being forced to look at it every time we either go on their profile, message or even in the forums it’s as a thumb nail.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avid BlackhardtMan
4 weeks ago

Walsall

Come on guys, you can all do better.

I have some cock pics, leaves no surprises, but I like to use different unusual pics that show how I like to play.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wistedTooCouple
4 weeks ago

Frimley, Surrey

Hah we actually don’t mind this as long as they supply a face pic too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ioletSkyWoman
4 weeks ago

Midlands

Something a bit more 'arty' does it for me...a good torso pic or silhouette...

Full on dick pic's as a profile pic are a block from me!! A profile full of dick pics,with no imagination and lack of profile information is a big no no too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lyaWoman
4 weeks ago

west midlands


"I think most men fully understand this. Just did a quick check of 100 male profiles near me looking for ladies and it was only around 10 that had cock profile pics so 90 didn't.

Saying that there seems to be a significant number of ladies who don't care (much like having no profile pic at all) and some of those cock pic men had several meet veris. "

Intrigued by this as I find it much higher, so I did a search without any filters. I still say more like 20%, but I wonder if younger men get this, and older men may not, as when I put an age filter on, the percentage was nearer 40% Very recently I've come across a pe with 300+ photos, almost all of his cock and another where every photo, public or "friends only" are of his cock. Personally? Nope.. I'm very fed up witb cock shots, especially the jizzy ones. It's a turn off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts

It's probably 50/50 some people want to see them others definitely don't.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralExpert79Man
4 weeks ago

Cornwall

Some of us just get a little thrill from putting up naughty pics of ourselves. It's a sex site.

Women all over the site have all sorts of pics of themselves on profiles and beyond without the judgement guys get for the equivalent pics.

Do I think it'll get me laid? Probably not. Is that my chief concern? Presumably not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifully TwistedWoman
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

It doesn't really bother me, what does is if they're trying to get me to meet but won't show me their face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"I think most men fully understand this. Just did a quick check of 100 male profiles near me looking for ladies and it was only around 10 that had cock profile pics so 90 didn't.

Saying that there seems to be a significant number of ladies who don't care (much like having no profile pic at all) and some of those cock pic men had several meet veris. Intrigued by this as I find it much higher, so I did a search without any filters. I still say more like 20%, but I wonder if younger men get this, and older men may not, as when I put an age filter on, the percentage was nearer 40% Very recently I've come across a pe with 300+ photos, almost all of his cock and another where every photo, public or "friends only" are of his cock. Personally? Nope.. I'm very fed up witb cock shots, especially the jizzy ones. It's a turn off."

I just did a search in my area. Obviously going to vary by area in some random way but even if 20% that is still 80% (ie a big majority of men) who do get it so we are not all stupid

You might be right on the age difference. Used to be in lots of chat groups and it was usually the younger ones who wanted to flash their cocks at the first chance but interesting you've seen it the other way around. I too have seen the 300 cock pic type profile and it is mind boggling. Saying that I've seen ladies with huge numbers of close up pics of boobs as well that all look the same and it gets a bit yawn very quickly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
4 weeks ago

South East


"We see loads of threads about guys asking for profile advice but can we just ask are there any females or couples accounts who actually want that?

For us there’s a time and place for it and it’s not in our face before you’ve even said hi.

Maybe we are alone in this (and happy to be proved wrong) but even though this site is centred around physical meets and connections it would be so much better if the guys understood we want something a bit deeper (forgive the pun) than a picture of your dick and a “hey”.

Let us know if we’re wrong and that approached is a) desired or b) ever works. "

If they have a nice cock then we don’t see an issue with it. In fact it’s helpful as if we were to meet a guy from here it would be very cock dependant, so seeing there cock straight away is a great filter.

As long as their profile has other pics and not just 40 cock pics from different angles and various states of arousal.

I honestly don’t understand the negativity around cock or play pics on single guys profile. Fully appreciate there needs to be a variety of pics and sending them unsolicited in a DM is a different story but surely if you’re considering playing with a guy, surely seeing what they have to offer is part of that process.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

I prefer it when other men display their phalluses on their profile photo. I think more men should do it.

It just makes my journey on here less bumping and a little smoother.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyCouple2468 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough


"I prefer it when other men display their phalluses on their profile photo. I think more men should do it.

It just makes my journey on here less bumping and a little smoother. "

Good way to take down the competition

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair


"I prefer it when other men display their phalluses on their profile photo. I think more men should do it.

It just makes my journey on here less bumping and a little smoother.

·

Good way to take down the competition "

•

I jest, of course. Seriously though, I carve my own path on Fab like most men. 💌

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

Perhaps we need an advanced search tool option to block men with cock profile pics, at least - if it's not excluded as a permitted profile pic?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *impson63guyCouple
4 weeks ago

pontefract

So how about a pussy foto off a woman/couple, what's the opinion of that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ashedMan
4 weeks ago

hemel

Always hear dick pics and you will be block . But in their profile its all tits arse and pussy .or worce single women sucking a dick .what all that about???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
4 weeks ago

Yorks

If that's all there is on the profile, in the way of pics, it's a delete from me.i can't decide if there's any sort of attraction, from just a cock pic.

Its up to people what they have on their profiles though,you can't please everyone at the end of the day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istachioCroissantMan
4 weeks ago

Here

Woops……

Mine is in my profile pic….

But your tits are in yours….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittleJohn5Man
4 weeks ago

Wickham Market

Mines in my profile pic to get the disappointment over with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
4 weeks ago

South East


"Woops……

Mine is in my profile pic….

But your tits are in yours…. "

In fairness that’s one hell of a cock, no wonder you have it as your profile pic. Also agree, what the difference from a man having a cock pic as a profile pic, from a couple or woman having naked pics as theirs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istachioCroissantMan
4 weeks ago

Here

There is no difference…. But single guys are like wasps on this site so I get it……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelbellMan
4 weeks ago

york

Evening

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Genitals should be in your profile, not in a profile picture.

Its really not attractive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inchesLSMan
4 weeks ago

Ipswich

I wonder who is this is directed about. I don't think there's anything wrong with showing of your size especially if you're hung and have other pictures I.e face, body. Everyone is looking for different things and me 1 to 1 attraction and mutual sexual interest is more important. Also matter of fact a lot of women on here are looking for hung guys, just as men want women with certain physicality. From my time on fab I've gotten quite a bit of interest but there's usually too much distance and inability

to accommodate so things fall through. Obviously single men have it much harder and not everyone gets to play the same cards when it comes to it so different avenues are better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hecumdaddyMan
4 weeks ago

Greater Manchester/will travel

If youve got a big dick and you want to sell yourself as having a big dick for people that like big dicks. Then do it. Your profile pic is basically advertising yourself. Kfc don't put lawnmowers on their adverts because they don't sell lawnmowers. It's a non issue. If you can't bare to see a naked man on a swinging website youre ridiculous.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top