FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Older female 60+ fantasy

Jump to newest
 

By *ogsters OP   Man
4 weeks ago

rugby

Hi im 44 and have a fantasy for fun with a much older sexy female, i am part of a couple but got full permission to play, is there much interest from older females that want younger for fun ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

This question is asked fairly frequently.

As the forum only has a fraction of site members contributing your best bet is to do a search for women if that age and tick the 'looking fir my age' option.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ogsters OP   Man
4 weeks ago

rugby

Well thanks for the advice, much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyCouple2468Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nlyliveonce69Man
2 weeks ago

carlisle


"There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt. "

Just looked at your pics no way are you 60 you look more like 40s

Lovely body nice pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker34Man
2 weeks ago

east lothian

Something so incredibly hot about older woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rasshopper201Man
2 weeks ago

kendal


"There are lots of us looking for all ages BUT have to say if I clicked your profile I’d not take it further as you have no photos and it tells me nothing about you.

Best wishes in your hunt. "

I agree with you make your self attractive to catch start with photos and then a discription of your self it’s like complaining that your car won’t go because you haven’t put fuel in it good luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *mazingTimesMan
2 weeks ago

Dublin

I would agree too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top