FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to find a bull

Jump to newest
 

By *K86 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Tenterden

Hi all,

Mrs and I would like to find a regular bull for Mrs to play with when I’m either away or at work so that she can send me pics and videos.

Obviously would need to be semi local to us.

Any advice on how to find the right guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *low eaterMan
4 weeks ago

West cork


"Hi all,

Mrs and I would like to find a regular bull for Mrs to play with when I’m either away or at work so that she can send me pics and videos.

Obviously would need to be semi local to us.

Any advice on how to find the right guy?"

How to find a guy, update your status , open message filters and they’ll find you.

How to find the right guy depends entirely on your expectations and communication.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layfullsamMan
4 weeks ago

Solihull

Start a post and get ready with a stick to beat off the blokes

Or

Put it on your profile and see who takes your fancy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyCouple2468Couple
4 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Hi all,

Mrs and I would like to find a regular bull for Mrs to play with when I’m either away or at work so that she can send me pics and videos.

Obviously would need to be semi local to us.

Any advice on how to find the right guy?"

The trouble is there is so much variety and options on here you have to wade through so many “hi” messages to find someone half decent …. there are a few good ones on here.

Maybe try a local club as then they’ll most likely be local and you can meet a few a night and work out who is the best fit for your dynamic.

Enjoy the search - it’s half the fun and I always love the phase of looking for a new bull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
4 weeks ago

maidenhead


"Hi all,

Mrs and I would like to find a regular bull for Mrs to play with when I’m either away or at work so that she can send me pics and videos.

Obviously would need to be semi local to us.

Any advice on how to find the right guy?"

Finding guys is easy but finding the right one is very hard.

We are out there it’s just are we what you are looking for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hornyx69Man
4 weeks ago

kent


"Hi all,

Mrs and I would like to find a regular bull for Mrs to play with when I’m either away or at work so that she can send me pics and videos.

Obviously would need to be semi local to us.

Any advice on how to find the right guy?"

I’m not far from you but I’m outside your age range I would love to be your bull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Stand in a field wearing red clothing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *w funwifeWoman
4 weeks ago

near taunton

best way is not to look for a ''bull'' as most on here who claim to be bulls are just porn dreamers most not all.

i find my ''bulls'' by asking for asertive men and it works every time as they self mould into the role naturally and learning what both your needs are.

good luck xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lack slayerMan
3 weeks ago

leeds

It all depends on what type of experience you’re looking for. If you’re wanting the right experience you’d read the bio. A take the time to speak to the person in depth so you no your getting the real deal.

SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF😂😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *K86 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Tenterden


"Stand in a field wearing red clothing. "

Actually great answer thanks 😂😂😂💪

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensual 2Couple
3 weeks ago

Blackpool

Always looking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

They are everywhere

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilmour98Man
3 weeks ago

Fethiye

Is there any couple looking for a bull in Turkey? Dm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurvCPLCouple
3 weeks ago

Newport

It's hard to find an actual one sometimes. Most of these kind of threads get full of below average dick old guys claiming to be bulls. You have to sift thru them to get to someone decent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

She kissed another guy for first time last week. Id love her to have regular bull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeman1200Man
3 weeks ago

Paulton Nr Bristol

Is there any couple looking for a bull in Bristol or Bath area

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *althillswinger454Man
3 weeks ago

Galway

Am available

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top