FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Dogging / Outdoor Locations Newcastle-Gateshead?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all

Me and FB have been getting into some outdoor fun lately, but the local spots in Tyne & Wear seem to be quite busy now the weathers not quite so horrific!

Any suggestions of good outdoor spots for a bit of outdoor fun around Newcastle/Gateshead area would be greatly appreciated. Not necessarily the busier 'dogging locations' though they WOULD be handy too... ideally looking for some quieter spots where a bus wont pull up any minute! lol

If you know of anywhere around the Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, Durham area... please let us know, and we'll tell you how we found it!

Thanks in advance for any help

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

and the newcastle police would love to know where to go too

are you realy that thick

to expect that sort of thing in an open forum

durhhhh

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Don't forget if anyone has any answers for the OP to mail them direct rather then post them on the forums.

Thanks x

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

bit of research and google , or watch dogging the movie hehe it was cany funny

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"and the newcastle police would love to know where to go too

are you realy that thick

to expect that sort of thing in an open forum

durhhhh"

to be fair, he didn't ask for answers in an open forum, and please don't abuse people while answering posts.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Didn't ask for replies in this forum, it's regular protocol to not post locations in public so I'm not quite as thick as you presume, I just credit the users of this site with common sense and experience they've always shown... Thanks for your input though

as for google, we've looked and there seems to be a lack of Newcastle/Gateshead as opposed to different areas of the NE... Strange

Shall stick to what we know for now but feel free to get in touch with suggestions (via my inbox, for the pedants among us! )

Reply privately