FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Fab is not Tinder

Jump to newest
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
4 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

People still need to be attracted

There are no pity fucks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uicy_peach79Woman
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

It's not predominantly a dating site but there has been lots of couples came out of meeting on here so why not what's the problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
4 weeks ago

Worsley


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Suppose that’s true. You don’t swipe left/right on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
4 weeks ago

nosy town

Ok lord of fab. Thanks for telling us. Im sure we shall all do as you say now 🫡

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Fab Swingers is what you want it to be.

Everyone's is looking for different things.

You hear so many stories of people who met on here and now are happily married.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 weeks ago

a spooky castle


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "
what is it then instant shag

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
4 weeks ago

Gloucestershire


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Wanted - nice lady with amazing skills in the kitchen (nice boobs a bonus) for a relationship.

No marriage proposal until I’ve tasted your Lemon Drizzle!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heSuccubusWoman
4 weeks ago

Darlington

Fab is different for everyone. As long as the people who you connect with are on the same wave length then there's no right or wrong.

I can't stand it when people come out with the line, 'we're all here for the same thing!' We're really not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
4 weeks ago

Manchester(ish).


"Fab is different for everyone. As long as the people who you connect with are on the same wave length then there's no right or wrong.

I can't stand it when people come out with the line, 'we're all here for the same thing!' We're really not "

Very very true.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Here. There.

This just reads like you’re not getting what you want so everyone needs to use it in a way which suits you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

Least with Tinder you only get messages from people you have deemed attractive by their profile and pictures and vice versa.

People have met on here and fallen in love so it absolutely could be used as a form of dating site. Boy meets girl plays together and forms a bond.

I suppose also if you looking for a partner who’s in the scene and willing to continue to be in the scene this might be the better place than a vanilla dating site ?

I think so long as you make it clear on your profile that you happy to play only but open to more then everyone knows and can choose to meet accordingly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issP69Woman
4 weeks ago

Neath


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

As an unverified male I am a little uncertain if you are best placed to advise people of the purpose of this site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oodtimes2630Man
4 weeks ago

Oxfordish south

I've been on here for a while now I will say that I have met some great people on this site, I'm not looking for relationships myself that said however it's actually quite fun just to get know someone new and it doesn't necessarily need to end up in the bedroom, .. there is pretty much someone for every occasion, just be open minded and enjoy the occasion as long as you are the same wave length as you. People judge to much these days..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

It's not the same as a different website but people are here for different reasons from each other, including dating. It's great that some want to meet others to date here, where they may feel more ready to be honest and more open than sites that are less sex related.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ynecplCouple
4 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Very true but we still need have a selection criteria, we are not jumping into bed with anybody. Interestingly your profile says you are only interested in couples and females up to the age of 70 and you have excluded single men and TV/TS so even you are being selective.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arialoueWoman
4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Fab is a sex site yes, but it's actually what ever you want to use it for ,as in my experience most dating sites most people are just looking for sex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aybe one dayMan
4 weeks ago

annan


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! what is it then instant shag "

Nope definitely not lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cotsRugbyBuffMan
4 weeks ago

Secret

I’ll use it however I like and encourage everyone to do the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ypersoonMan
4 weeks ago

WHITCHURCH, Shropshire

My 2 cents: I treat Fab like the adult lifestyle site it is & respect that everyone here is for discreet fun with those they can connect with.

Less said on dating apps front the better, had FAR less success there than what few encounters I've had here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
4 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Errrr, surely they can use it however they want to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
4 weeks ago

Southampton


"Fab is different for everyone. As long as the people who you connect with are on the same wave length then there's no right or wrong.

I can't stand it when people come out with the line, 'we're all here for the same thing!' We're really not "

That's what we've come to realise in the relatively short time we've been on the scene: there's are numerous different dynamics, some work for us and some don't. None are more valid than any other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Aw diddums. You not knee deep in fanny like you expected🙄🤷‍♀️🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
4 weeks ago

Yorks

It may not be a match making site, but people still need to fancy others and get to know them a bit before meeting op.

When I was single, I got told that it wasn't a dating site, when u insisted on a social meet first.I wasn't looking to date, just to be safe as a single woman on here.

If you want instant fun, try clubs etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 weeks ago

Newry


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

People can use the platform in whatever way they wish.

Why do you feel that people use it like a dating service?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ad NannaWoman
4 weeks ago

East London

Well, swinging is partner swapping and some people might be in need of a partner.

This seems the ideal place to find one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *emonysnickettsMan
4 weeks ago

playa Vera


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "
why do you care how others use the site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
4 weeks ago

Bexley


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Could have fooled me about either function.

Going by what gets posted in the forum, it predominantly offers mutual support for men wanking as soon as the wife goes out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
4 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Plenty of people have build real relationships and marriages out of meeting on fab.

From what I hear it's a lot easier to get a quick one on one lay through tinder than here.

And at the end of the day, I don't want to fuck someone I'm not actually interested in. If a willing hole is all you need that's great, some people look for a little something more 💜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
4 weeks ago

Manchester

sounds like the OP isn’t using Tinder properly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anefunTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Swansea


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

As an unverified male I am a little uncertain if you are best placed to advise people of the purpose of this site "

Ouch!!! Lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple
4 weeks ago

New Cumnock

Why not look for a like minded partner if that's what you want? CG x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rab_ChickWoman
4 weeks ago

London

It's not an esc*rting site either yet people treat it like one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lkGuyMagic24Man
4 weeks ago

Kingswood

Dating others isn’t against the rules calm down loool. Actually very much want to date someone likeminded

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss KinkWoman
4 weeks ago

Up North


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

What gives you the right to decide what is and isn’t fab. It can be whatever you want it to be. Many people go on dates and many have got married from meeting on here. You sound bitter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
4 weeks ago

Lancashire

Op, you have tried to connect to the wrong people for you that's all.

It's about patience this site.

If you're in a hurry to connect to somebody, anybody.

Then you will be disappointed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
4 weeks ago

Cambs

OP you sound entitled. Best of luck, you're going to need it! This site is whatever you want it to be... kind of the point you seem to have missed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leeds82mMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds, York, Halifax, West Yorkshire area....


"Fab is different for everyone. As long as the people who you connect with are on the same wave length then there's no right or wrong.

I can't stand it when people come out with the line, 'we're all here for the same thing!' We're really not "

So true that, well put!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enandJadeCouple
4 weeks ago

yeovil


"It's not an esc*rting site either yet people treat it like one."

Omg this!!! You’re so right. I was literally going to come and say the same thing. Guys just messaging with their requirements like they’re asking me for a service! Or alternatively addressing my husband directly and asking if they can meet me like it’s his decision! He’s not my pimp 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oiluvfunMan
4 weeks ago

Penrith


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Fab is for talking about sex. Dating sites are for actually getting sex. It's simple enough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
4 weeks ago

Bexley


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

Fab is for talking about sex. Dating sites are for actually getting sex. It's simple enough "

Spot on.

It is not uncommon for first meets from dating sites to be 'a hole in one' if the mutual attraction is there...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layfullsamMan
4 weeks ago

Solihull


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

People are free to use fab how they want imo

No difference between this and people using dating sites to get laid

Not my circus 🤡 not my monkeys 🙊

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enelope2UWoman
4 weeks ago

Doesn't matter cant block distances


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

And it's also not a free pros titute site either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifully TwistedWoman
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

The beauty of any site is regardless of the name people can use it the way they wish and to seek what they desire.

That's the point of the profile to see if you could potentially click , seeking similar things or not.

Different strokes for different folks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oiluvfunMan
4 weeks ago

Penrith


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

Fab is for talking about sex. Dating sites are for actually getting sex. It's simple enough

Spot on.

It is not uncommon for first meets from dating sites to be 'a hole in one' if the mutual attraction is there..."

The thing dating sites have over Fab is; they actually have women looking to meet men in them! 😁

I really only look at Fab as a way of meeting couples these days 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymbunny99Woman
4 weeks ago

sheerness

I would be happy to have a relationship from fab, it would be great to find someone in the lifestyle

But sadly hasn’t happened as yet!

I think people are looking for all different dynamics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkAndNudgeCouple
4 weeks ago

Blackpool

Haha you are mistaken...you mean tinder is not fab!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
4 weeks ago

Bexley


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

And it's also not a free pros titute site either"

You are probaby right about not free, in quite a few instances!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
4 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Well, it is a match service. Just one with a very sexual nature.

Some people, like me, probably don't hugely fit in with vanilla folks. If I were to find a match on here, it would be as good a place as any to find one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riel13Woman
4 weeks ago

Northampton

Whining about it isn't going to get you laid any quicker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedMilfWoman
4 weeks ago

Colchester

Surely fab is whatever you want it to be/ make of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisfuckingguyMan
4 weeks ago

Bradford

I can have more meaningful conversations on here than I ever got on tinder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
4 weeks ago

Cheshire


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Thats shocking I hope nobody is using a dating site for just casual hook ups.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entakuruMan
4 weeks ago

LOL! I've been on more dates and had more sex through Fab than I ever got from the foetid rubbish bin known as Tinder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layfull pairingCouple
4 weeks ago

Bristol

We met on here many years ago... so it can work out like a dating site, however unintentional at the start... at least on here you already know your both a bit adventurous before you even meet...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *coobyDoo and DaphneCouple
4 weeks ago

Lancashire

It is what you make it! Predominately it is swinging site of course but it’s an online and there will be people that meet on here, ending up together so we disagree with original poster

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ioletSkyWoman
4 weeks ago

Midlands

OP seems obsessed with what his needs are, as stated on his profile, and seemingly looks down on those who state, by way of their profiles,that they are open for more if the chemistry is right.

I've found on here that a fully open mind leads to lots of fun and, in my case, relationships based within the life.

To come on here with a closed mind is to miss opportunity in my opinion, but for some people a closed mind is their limit. Each to their own.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
4 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire


"OP seems obsessed with what his needs are, as stated on his profile, and seemingly looks down on those who state, by way of their profiles,that they are open for more if the chemistry is right.

I've found on here that a fully open mind leads to lots of fun and, in my case, relationships based within the life.

To come on here with a closed mind is to miss opportunity in my opinion, but for some people a closed mind is their limit. Each to their own.....

"

I think in reality the Op is making a statement for airtime, which I have no issue with, and probably doesn't have a strong opinion on the matter.

Especially given that he started the thread and never came back... 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

I have been reading all if their opinions. It is interesting how people interpret it differently! I am not against anything but if someone joins a wrong platform it would make it harder for them to achieve their objective and would cause them frustration and confusion.. something that I have seen happening a lot here !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
4 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire


"I have been reading all if their opinions. It is interesting how people interpret it differently! I am not against anything but if someone joins a wrong platform it would make it harder for them to achieve their objective and would cause them frustration and confusion.. something that I have seen happening a lot here ! "

It's the nature of text.

To be fair it's a very open question and not really clear about the context.

In what way have you seen frustration and confusion, are you able to explain that? Is it people asking upfront for connection or more, or is it people that hook up and one of them is treating it as if it is a relationship or trying to move it into that?

I've had the latter myself on a few occasions, but I'm quite clear and honest about what I'm doing and what I want from someone. One individual was upset I was talking to a couple and had an assumption that we were exclusive, despite that never having been agreed and us meeting on a dating website.

But it's life, people get attached, particularly if you're sharing intimate situations together and you are doing it on the basis of a connection.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
4 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire

Sorry, meeting on Fab 🤣🤣

We didn't meet on a dating website lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alldarkhandsomeglaMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

Agree, however having to submit your face picture to a random woman on the internet and be ignored as if youre an animal wanting adopted is woeful. Makes me feel like nothing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *punky55Man
2 weeks ago

essex

Mate have some respect if people dont like what they see then its up to them i look at profile if it says no signal men i respect that and move on thats what its about sorry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
2 weeks ago

Bexley


"Mate have some respect if people dont like what they see then its up to them i look at profile if it says no signal men i respect that and move on thats what its about sorry"

Hope we are not talking about that infamous signal man who got his phimosis lacerated whilst playing with a Hoover Dustette in his signal box!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ioletSkyWoman
2 weeks ago

Midlands


"Agree, however having to submit your face picture to a random woman on the internet and be ignored as if youre an animal wanting adopted is woeful. Makes me feel like nothing "

Regrettably I think on Fab it has to be accepted that not everyone is attracted to the person. I do however always politely say no thank you but if I contact someone and get ignored, I don't let it bother me....I just move on to search for others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmedAndInChargeMan
2 weeks ago

South West

Crisp packets are also not emergency condoms but we all use them..right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elaninMaverickWoman
2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a matchmaking service! "

Lol! I don't date. But a lot of people don't understand the difference between dating, friendship, play partner, clubmate, acquaintance, associate and peer, lover, companion, kinking, swinging and naturism. Lol! They don't know where the boundaries and expectations are.

They don't know what they want and how to get what they want and where to get what they want.

I don't want a relationship and I don't want to have to do girlfriend or wife duties and expectations. I do not want to be available to a man 16 hours a day.

I want to have my fun with a mixed gender group and then go home to peace and quiet alone and put my phone on do not disturb until whenever I feel like turning it off.

I am not in the business of massaging a man's ego for free or being his emotional support animal or unpaid psychotherapist.

A lot of single men on Fab are insecure and then expect women and couples to help them with that while they are trying to get their rocks off.

It's draining for most and a turn-off for many.

The constant demand for attention from one person. That's poor social skills and poor emotional intelligence.

In some ways, it's selfish to only focus on what you want and not consider if the other person wants what you want.

Some people just want a one-off fuck and other people will try to turn that into a relationship for their ego.

That's why most of my swinging is done at a swinger club.....where the true swingers are, rather than people who just want to pick up an individual for sex in their home or hotel and then discard them whenever. Because let's be honest that's what happens with most of the meets on Fab, Tnder or Grndr.

After nearly 4 years in the lifestyle, I now have clubmates that I'm happy to play with or just watch or just have a cuddle with. It's a stability with intimacy and a social comfort that I need when my own personal life is too complex and demanding for most single men.

People are free to use Fab how they wish but reality will always bite you in the ass.

You can spend weeks and months chatting online to someone and then when something newer and shinier catches their eye, they will drop you because it wasn't a deep connected bond for them in the first place.

If you are fucking the same person multiple times a week for weeks on end, it's only human nature that you've now created an emotional bond that one or more of the people involved do not want to let go of and want it to evolve into a deeper relationship!

Then there are the people who do not create emotional bonds naturally and only want to feel sexual pleasure. They never connect to people mutually. It's only to get their pleasure and then they are off onto the next thing or person.

You need to know who you are compatible with and if you are all on the same page and if you stop being on the same page and compatible best to cut all contact.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
2 weeks ago

Newry


"Agree, however having to submit your face picture to a random woman on the internet and be ignored as if youre an animal wanting adopted is woeful. Makes me feel like nothing "

Don't do it then. You can set your own rules too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *londebiguyMan
2 weeks ago

Southport

I've had all different types of interaction on fab from the expected one off meet to semi relationships that have gone on for years.

One is still ongoing now after around nine years.

I don't like to put people or situations into boxes and label them.

Some people we just click with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acavityMan
2 weeks ago

Redditch


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Tinder wasn’t intended to be a dating site, but a heterosexual version of grindr. A hook-up app

But people use it the way they want.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
2 weeks ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

In that case, I'd like to point out that Fab isn't a place to pick up drugs, get a loan to tie you over until payday or a place to find a plumber or electrician.

Also,suspect it isn't a place to find sex either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lyaWoman
2 weeks ago

west midlands


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Who says? People access fab for all sorts of reasons, but that's not for you to judge. I'm a tad fed up with people, almost always solo men, telling me what I can and cannot use fab for!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rs mischiefWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service!

As an unverified male I am a little uncertain if you are best placed to advise people of the purpose of this site "

Excellent response

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ojo2joWoman
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

What’s your interpretation then OP?

Yes it’s a swingers site but for those looking to also date, it’s easier to get an honest answer here than the actual dating sites.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ear403Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Why can’t it work for both reasons

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layfullsamMan
2 weeks ago

Solihull


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Life’s short and tomorrow’s never promised

If 2 like minded souls find happiness through here and make a perfect couple they’d get my congratulations

The world’s a bit of a sh1t show at the moment so let’s support each other in the pursuit of happiness wherever it can be found

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleInSyncCouple
2 weeks ago

Falkirk


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Let people be. If that's what they're doing and it doesn't affect you, or they're not doing any harm. Let them. It's really not for you to decide that someone's approach to soemthing is wrong, simply because it doesn't align with yours. Opinion is fine, dictation is not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
2 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We filter out those ones. They stand out easy enough.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eastCouple
2 weeks ago

down on you

Left

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

Right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
2 weeks ago

a spooky castle

Left you said it’s not tin*er

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

lol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ourserventMan
2 weeks ago

hayes

No they dont

Its nothing to do with "pity fucks" or any other immature phrase you want to use

We all know when people say there needs to be an attraction they mean "i am justifing my existance on this site"

The sooner people realise we are all the same wity no standards tgr better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair

Fab is whatever you want it to be. It's an 'anything' site.

I'm not a swinger. I date women from here. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GoodGirlGemxCouple
2 weeks ago

Scotland


"No they dont

Its nothing to do with "pity fucks" or any other immature phrase you want to use

We all know when people say there needs to be an attraction they mean "i am justifing my existance on this site"

The sooner people realise we are all the same wity no standards tgr better"

Why would people have to justify their existence on here?

Also speak for yourself with regards to standards I’m not fucking anyone I don’t find hot, if anything I’m on here to fulfil my fantasies so I probably set my standards higher than normal 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ourserventMan
2 weeks ago

hayes

Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty-oneMan
2 weeks ago

Stansted

Fab is definitely not Tinder…… it’s a lot easier to get laid by using Tinder! 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issy and misterCouple
2 weeks ago

Bexley


"Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

That may be the only reason you’re on here but you can’t speak for everyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *.D.Man
2 weeks ago

Rochdale

Op you say that but people have meet there future husbands and wife's on fab . I meet my wife on fab . Unfortunately shes now passed away . Were together 10 yrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GoodGirlGemxCouple
2 weeks ago

Scotland


"Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

I have neither low self respect or self esteem which is why I won’t lower my standards and fuck anyone. I am happily married and fab is a fun addition to our marriage not the be all and end all. I think you’re projecting a bit here tbh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elkieWoman
2 weeks ago

Durham


"Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

Look. I’m the kind of person who has no self esteem, reads junk mail cover to cover and even i don’t send polite no thankyou messages. It doesn’t actually make anyone feel better, and typically I end up having to block the men i said a polite no thankyou to later because they just keep messaging, expecting me to change my mind.

Also? Sex is sex. I don’t have lower standards because I meet someone from Fab. I still have to believe I will be safe with them, I have to be attracted to them, and I have to suspect they’re going to be both good company AND good in bed, otherwise my vibrator is quicker, closer, and doesn’t care if I shave my legs or not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

That would seem to be truer than you know...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"my vibrator is quicker, closer, and doesn’t care if I shave my legs or not. "

TBF I don't either, I'll give you quicker and closer though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
2 weeks ago

North Somerset


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "

Over the last 18 years I've managed to find a several FWB's who I went on dates with, two partners and a wife (not in that order) via Fab.

I've probably dated more via Fab than I ever did before joining. And trust me, it's a lot easier to find a partner who will be interested in swinging on the site than it ever will be finding one in the real world that's keen and interested.

But then I suspect many singles (men especially) would never consider swinging with a partner if they found one and only use the site to fill (or at least try to fill) a gap in their sex life because they can't source physical interaction off-site.

Or is that just me being cynical....🤔🤔

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"But then I suspect many singles (men especially) would never consider swinging with a partner if they found one and only use the site to fill (or at least try to fill) a gap in their sex life because they can't source physical interaction off-site.

Or is that just me being cynical....🤔🤔

Obi"

If I met someone outside the swinging world and they weren't interested in it, I would prioritise the relationship over this, sure. But outside of that, yes, I think you're being a bit of dick making comments like that, if im honest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply.just.louiseWoman
2 weeks ago

Lichfield

Please explain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair


"...if someone joins a wrong platform it would make it harder for them to achieve their objective and would cause them frustration..."

•

Who decides this is the wrong platform?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omeotherguyMan
2 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire


"But then I suspect many singles (men especially) would never consider swinging with a partner if they found one and only use the site to fill (or at least try to fill) a gap in their sex life because they can't source physical interaction off-site.

Or is that just me being cynical....🤔🤔

Obi

If I met someone outside the swinging world and they weren't interested in it, I would prioritise the relationship over this, sure. But outside of that, yes, I think you're being a bit of dick making comments like that, if im honest."

Many men are just here for sex and not swinging. But even if you disagree, why does having that opinion make someone a dick?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"But then I suspect many singles (men especially) would never consider swinging with a partner if they found one and only use the site to fill (or at least try to fill) a gap in their sex life because they can't source physical interaction off-site.

Or is that just me being cynical....🤔🤔

Obi

If I met someone outside the swinging world and they weren't interested in it, I would prioritise the relationship over this, sure. But outside of that, yes, I think you're being a bit of dick making comments like that, if im honest."

And your comment didn't make you look like a dick.... ok then🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oiluvfunMan
7 days ago

Penrith

“Dick” is harsh, but ‘smug male half of a couple in Fab firing off the ubiquitous condescending comments against single guys’ is a mouthful to be fair….

It’s been a recurring theme for me over the years, whether in Fab, the other site I use for meets, or the vanilla world, to have a lady wanting to move to an exclusive arrangement (yes, with me! Who knew?), fairly quickly.

That’s single ladies, and the ‘less than single’ ladies. I’m seeing three ladies at the moment, two of them for around 5 years, the newest only a few months now, but very much wanting me all to herself….👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
7 days ago

North Somerset


"“Dick” is harsh, but ‘smug male half of a couple in Fab firing off the ubiquitous condescending comments against single guys’ is a mouthful to be fair….

It’s been a recurring theme for me over the years, whether in Fab, the other site I use for meets, or the vanilla world, to have a lady wanting to move to an exclusive arrangement (yes, with me! Who knew?), fairly quickly.

That’s single ladies, and the ‘less than single’ ladies. I’m seeing three ladies at the moment, two of them for around 5 years, the newest only a few months now, but very much wanting me all to herself….👍"

Why would I feel smug about it?

It's an observation and theory that I've seen for nearly two decades on here.

I have nothing against single guys at all and nothing against them being on Fab. I joined as a single guy and have been one again since. There are plenty of great single guys in the scene and we've met loads and aill meet many more.

The fact remains that many guys are simply here for 1-2-1 hook ups, not to swing. Many of the same would never in a million years consider dating someone they met on Fab, nor having a relationship with them. They see a distinct line between women on Fab and women off site, as if those here are perfect for NSA sex but only that, and that they're not the kind of people they'd look to settle down with.

If it's 'condescending' to view those that treat women with double standards when it comes to sexual activities differently, then so be it - happy to wear that label.

People can use the site how they wish of course. It ceased to be a site just for swingers long, long ago. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oiluvfunMan
7 days ago

Penrith


"“Dick” is harsh, but ‘smug male half of a couple in Fab firing off the ubiquitous condescending comments against single guys’ is a mouthful to be fair….

It’s been a recurring theme for me over the years, whether in Fab, the other site I use for meets, or the vanilla world, to have a lady wanting to move to an exclusive arrangement (yes, with me! Who knew?), fairly quickly.

That’s single ladies, and the ‘less than single’ ladies. I’m seeing three ladies at the moment, two of them for around 5 years, the newest only a few months now, but very much wanting me all to herself….👍

Why would I feel smug about it?

It's an observation and theory that I've seen for nearly two decades on here.

I have nothing against single guys at all and nothing against them being on Fab. I joined as a single guy and have been one again since. There are plenty of great single guys in the scene and we've met loads and aill meet many more.

The fact remains that many guys are simply here for 1-2-1 hook ups, not to swing. Many of the same would never in a million years consider dating someone they met on Fab, nor having a relationship with them. They see a distinct line between women on Fab and women off site, as if those here are perfect for NSA sex but only that, and that they're not the kind of people they'd look to settle down with.

If it's 'condescending' to view those that treat women with double standards when it comes to sexual activities differently, then so be it - happy to wear that label.

People can use the site how they wish of course. It ceased to be a site just for swingers long, long ago. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

"

I met a woman in Fab back in 2014, who pretty much turned my world upside down, and had we actually made that leap, I have no doubts at all, that she and I would have become a genuine swinging couple.

I’ve met several ladies since, and remain in contact with a select few, making friendship connections which may not slot neatly in to the ‘swinging’ box, but we all love hearing about each other’s shenanigans, and do meet up when we can.

What were you looking for, when you were here as a single guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
7 days ago

North Somerset


"“Dick” is harsh, but ‘smug male half of a couple in Fab firing off the ubiquitous condescending comments against single guys’ is a mouthful to be fair….

It’s been a recurring theme for me over the years, whether in Fab, the other site I use for meets, or the vanilla world, to have a lady wanting to move to an exclusive arrangement (yes, with me! Who knew?), fairly quickly.

That’s single ladies, and the ‘less than single’ ladies. I’m seeing three ladies at the moment, two of them for around 5 years, the newest only a few months now, but very much wanting me all to herself….👍

Why would I feel smug about it?

It's an observation and theory that I've seen for nearly two decades on here.

I have nothing against single guys at all and nothing against them being on Fab. I joined as a single guy and have been one again since. There are plenty of great single guys in the scene and we've met loads and aill meet many more.

The fact remains that many guys are simply here for 1-2-1 hook ups, not to swing. Many of the same would never in a million years consider dating someone they met on Fab, nor having a relationship with them. They see a distinct line between women on Fab and women off site, as if those here are perfect for NSA sex but only that, and that they're not the kind of people they'd look to settle down with.

If it's 'condescending' to view those that treat women with double standards when it comes to sexual activities differently, then so be it - happy to wear that label.

People can use the site how they wish of course. It ceased to be a site just for swingers long, long ago. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

I met a woman in Fab back in 2014, who pretty much turned my world upside down, and had we actually made that leap, I have no doubts at all, that she and I would have become a genuine swinging couple.

I’ve met several ladies since, and remain in contact with a select few, making friendship connections which may not slot neatly in to the ‘swinging’ box, but we all love hearing about each other’s shenanigans, and do meet up when we can.

What were you looking for, when you were here as a single guy?"

What was I looking for? Mainly to meet with couples. That soon evolved into attending clubs and socials. I had a few FWB's that I saw regularly and regular people that I met when working away in the same places. It was as much a social lifestyle as it was sexual. One off 1-2-1's weren't what I was looking for.

If I'd wanted that I'd have joined POF or Tinder.

There's no reason why singles can't swing. Personally to me, the difference is in the attitude held and the avenues explored. As I said, people can use the site as they wish. But in my head there'll always be a difference between 'swingles' and singles. 🤷‍♂️

And that won't ever change.

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enelope2UWoman
7 days ago

Doesn't matter cant block distances

I

And I doubt they even know fab stands for FRIENDS AND BENEFITS!! NOT an unpaid pity fck sex worker site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onyh43Man
7 days ago

North East

People use this site whichever way suits them. Each profile usually outlines many things...

Expectancies

Boundaries

Wishes

Ways of contact...

We read, or get read, then communicate if seem to be on same page.

If some people want to find a date, or love, or others want sex every night, then that's all fine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hoebeCox75Woman
7 days ago

online


"I have seen some people treating fab like a dating website. Folks! it is fabswingers not a match making service! "
what do you mean?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
7 days ago

Bury


"But then I suspect many singles (men especially) would never consider swinging with a partner if they found one and only use the site to fill (or at least try to fill) a gap in their sex life because they can't source physical interaction off-site.

Or is that just me being cynical....🤔🤔

Obi

If I met someone outside the swinging world and they weren't interested in it, I would prioritise the relationship over this, sure. But outside of that, yes, I think you're being a bit of dick making comments like that, if im honest.

Many men are just here for sex and not swinging. But even if you disagree, why does having that opinion make someone a dick?"

It doesn't, and you'll notice that isn't what I said. And that's not what he said either. My issue is more with how he put it. "would never consider swinging with a partner" is more than bit presumptuous, and then he follows it up with "because they can't source physical interaction off-site." What? If they can't "source physical interaction" off the site, they aren't going to be able to source it here either, so this part doesn't even make sense. If you just want a shag or a GF, there's many easier ways than coming here. It just comes across as if he's putting the boot in to some nebulous group of men, who I'm not sure even exist, for reasons that don't seem to extend beyond stroking his own ego AKA being a bit of a dick. Don't get me wrong I like the guy, his posts are normally decent, I just feel like he missed the mark on this one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
6 days ago

Lancashire


"Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

Would you have said that if you had met

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arialoueWoman
6 days ago

Doncaster

I wouldn't date anyone off here or any other dating site, it's all the same these days, sex of fake profiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy300Man
6 days ago

Swansea

Do what happened to where swinging started from, couples put their keys house number,car registration, number match, you did not get choice then,but a lot of fun and friendship

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atural_born_thriller_xMan
6 days ago

.

Wow fascinating. Another expert has emerged to tell us that Fabswingers isn’t a dating service. Shocking.. I’ve been using it wrong who knew

It’s whatever people feel it is and works for them .But by all means, keep your wise words coming. How’s it working out for you then, OP? Or are you too busy sharing your wisdom to get verified ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy300Man
6 days ago

Swansea

Just saying how it was years ago , not trying to be a expert just how it used to be

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple
6 days ago

New Cumnock


"It's not an esc*rting site either yet people treat it like one.

Omg this!!! You’re so right. I was literally going to come and say the same thing. Guys just messaging with their requirements like they’re asking me for a service! Or alternatively addressing my husband directly and asking if they can meet me like it’s his decision! He’s not my pimp 🤣

"

Haha yes this!! So many entitled, delusional pricks on here! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *recticWoman
6 days ago

taunton

I’m not looking for a relationship either, but I wouldn’t rule one out if I accidentally met someone I liked enough.

I’m also not entirely sure who appointed you regulator and to decide what everyone else is allowed to use Fab for. This must just be some sort of negging. Particularly when your own profile says you’re always interested in the social side because it builds chemistry. That sounds like you’re interested in getting to know people.

I find Fab refreshingly more honest than Tinder. Everyone can state exactly what they’re looking for be that a shag, social, FWB, relationship, never seeing you again once you’ve put your trousers back on. Surely people can just use it however it works for them? You can always just “pass them by”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ooty and the beast 80Couple
5 days ago

Folkestone

Define "treating it like tinder"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sX2Couple
5 days ago

Liss


"Why? Seriously have you not seen the people it attracts? I dont mean physically.

People are only on here due to low self respect and self esteem.

And we all know those who say otherwise are in denial.

If that was tje case there would not be so much immature blocking going on, conversations would be had!.

It wouldnt surprise me if i am unable to post after this for saying the truth... it wouldnt be the first time.

I dont think they liked me calling out the bull that is "no reply is a polite no", noone not even FAB can change the meanings of words.

A no thank you is a polite no. But of course it is easier to blame everyone than look closer to home "

Wow. We have come across a few of your posts on the forums and they’re all doom and gloom. Maybe it isn’t a fuck fest as you expected when you signed up.

Try having a couples profile, we will often get an influx of hundreds of messages. You’re saying we are supposed to reply to every one of them to say ‘no thank you’, which then almost always leads to a follow up message by them asking why, or how they could change our mind, or even abusive messages (Ellie has been called a slut (and more) too many times because we said no).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olaplexCouple
5 days ago

Midlands

Even so, we understand it's not a dating site, but I wish the people we reach out to would at least reply. Sometimes we would like to know what we're doing wrong.

We're starting to find it shocking on here, except when it comes to arranging a club night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
5 days ago

Mayfair


"Even so, we understand it's not a dating site, but I wish the people we reach out to would at least reply. Sometimes we would like to know what we're doing wrong.

We're starting to find it shocking on here, except when it comes to arranging a club night."

•

I would say yours is one of the better profiles I've come across. I'm genuinely surprised, for once.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olaplexCouple
5 days ago

Midlands

Might be because I (female) don't want to fuck the men. That clearly means IGNORE FOREVER

Then as for women, I truly believe it's just all talk. They are all up for meeting then you never hear from them again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arialoueWoman
5 days ago

Doncaster

Fab is what you want to use it for

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tevew9Man
5 days ago

Lanzarote

Fab is to be used as whatever you want it to be.. But I agree that its not tinder or grindr or any other ordinary dating site. It's primary function is more kink orientated, especially towards group or fetish interests.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *osweet69Couple
5 days ago

portsmouth


"Might be because I (female) don't want to fuck the men. That clearly means IGNORE FOREVER

Then as for women, I truly believe it's just all talk. They are all up for meeting then you never hear from them again. "

Fab is awash with fantasists and armchair swingers these days.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
17 hours ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

Are chair swingers ?!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ister MeanerMan
15 hours ago

Manchester

I’ve only ever met people on Fab for socials.

I have however met up with more people on dating apps who happen to be fellow Fabbers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rmrs95Couple
14 hours ago

Chester


"People still need to be attracted

There are no pity fucks "

Agreed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r DiverseMan
13 hours ago

Home

Surely you use it however it works for you?

You telling me nobody uses dating sites for anything other than dates? 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ylvieMWoman
4 hours ago

Aylesbury

Best go tell the Mr we need to stop dating because we met on Fabs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top