FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

I think it’s broken !!!!

Jump to newest
 

By *ockle77 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

somewhere only we know

So what’s the longest you’ve gone without a message ? I’m currently at 2 months

Oh the joys of being a single fella here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
5 weeks ago

a spooky castle

Check your filters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockle77 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

somewhere only we know

All filters off but alas !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
5 weeks ago

Worsley

We usually go a few days but we’re a couple and not a single man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *a LunaWoman
4 weeks ago

Wales

You’ll get one eventually, from admin reminding you about your Site Supporter renewal etc

I think a few days for myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tiff cock 4 funCouple (MM)
4 weeks ago

Lancing

About 2 or 3 weeks ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orgetmeKnotCouple
4 weeks ago

Rainham, Kent


"So what’s the longest you’ve gone without a message ? I’m currently at 2 months

Oh the joys of being a single fella here "

With all due respect, your profile is an example of the things a lot of couples find off-putting. Firstly, your photos are just cock pics and flesh, people like to see a bit of creativity and class...also you say discretion is your middle name, yet you have a random lady displayed in your pics. Can appreciate she may have given you legal consent, but it doesn't exactly show discretion on your part.

Remember, your profile is the first thing people see, so make it stand out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockle77 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

somewhere only we know


"So what’s the longest you’ve gone without a message ? I’m currently at 2 months

Oh the joys of being a single fella here

With all due respect, your profile is an example of the things a lot of couples find off-putting. Firstly, your photos are just cock pics and flesh, people like to see a bit of creativity and class...also you say discretion is your middle name, yet you have a random lady displayed in your pics. Can appreciate she may have given you legal consent, but it doesn't exactly show discretion on your part.

Remember, your profile is the first thing people see, so make it stand out. "

Good points , I’ll take on board and make some changes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockle77 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

somewhere only we know


"You’ll get one eventually, from admin reminding you about your Site Supporter renewal etc

I think a few days for myself. "

Haha yes always quite exciting before the realisation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
4 weeks ago

Worsley

I don’t think it helps with the feet on your profile pic. Most people despise feet I find.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *a LunaWoman
4 weeks ago

Wales


"I don’t think it helps with the feet on your profile pic. Most people despise feet I find. "

They don’t.

People on the forum might, but trust me, a LOT of people have a thing for feet.

And to be fair, that pic is well taken and quite erotic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unladforuMan
4 weeks ago

Wigton

Ahhh welcome to the world of the single fella, the most hated species on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"So what’s the longest you’ve gone without a message ? I’m currently at 2 months

Oh the joys of being a single fella here

With all due respect, your profile is an example of the things a lot of couples find off-putting. Firstly, your photos are just cock pics and flesh, people like to see a bit of creativity and class...also you say discretion is your middle name, yet you have a random lady displayed in your pics. Can appreciate she may have given you legal consent, but it doesn't exactly show discretion on your part.

Remember, your profile is the first thing people see, so make it stand out. "

Doesn't make a huge difference. You can have the best possible profile and are still unlikely to get messages very often unless you've got something very special. - like a big black cock for example

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ool_name_pendingCouple
4 weeks ago

Merseyside


"Doesn't make a huge difference. You can have the best possible profile and are still unlikely to get messages very often unless you've got something very special. - like a big black cock for example "

This is partly true. But this game is all about odds. So why reduce the odds with profile photo? We would never send or even read a message from anyone with cock profile photo (photos in gallery is a different story). So good profile photo does not guarantee a message but definitely would increase the odds.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lyaWoman
4 weeks ago

west midlands


"So what’s the longest you’ve gone without a message ? I’m currently at 2 months

Oh the joys of being a single fella here

With all due respect, your profile is an example of the things a lot of couples find off-putting. Firstly, your photos are just cock pics and flesh, people like to see a bit of creativity and class...also you say discretion is your middle name, yet you have a random lady displayed in your pics. Can appreciate she may have given you legal consent, but it doesn't exactly show discretion on your part.

Remember, your profile is the first thing people see, so make it stand out.

Good points , I’ll take on board and make some changes "

I'd have to agree with this! As a solo female I'm seeing hundreds of cock shots weekly. It's a turn off. Sorry! I hope you get more messages with the change!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eard and LegsCouple
4 weeks ago

Central Scotland

From mrs here - I like to see more than just cock pics, a bit of an idea what body shape is like helps.

Bad spelling and rude language can really put me off in messages.

Profiles don’t need to be long, I get bored reading huge paragraphs. Same for messages, more than a hi but not a life story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orgetmeKnotCouple
3 weeks ago

Rainham, Kent


"

Doesn't make a huge difference. You can have the best possible profile and are still unlikely to get messages very often unless you've got something very special. - like a big black cock for example "

Well, we can't speak for others, but if a guy (or anyone) sends a message, as long as it ticks a few essential boxes then we always reply, even if it's a simple no thanks. A lot of the time we even just have a friendly chat. But so many don't get a response from us for these few reasons.

Blank profile or very little effort/info in bio

Bio riddled with mistakes because they've written it with the wrong hand

Absolutely no pics or just close up dick picks.

Clearly haven't read our profile, which takes only a minute.

Sends a very low effort first message e.g. "Hey" or "Delicious" or "you free tonight?"

We honestly dont see a BBC as something very special, what we see as very special is a guy that has a good level of respect, humour, understanding and patience. We want to enjoy your company, and we want you to enjoy ours. Otherwise it just feels like a transaction.

Make your profile enticing, make your messages enticing, and read the profile you're messaging, if they don't seem like a good fit then don't waste your time. Everyone has different desires, tastes, dynamics and they're at varying stages of their journey which will affect the odds of a reply greatly. And above all else, remember, messaging is time consuming, and sometimes, like us....we don't always come on here to read messages. Sometimes we look at updates, chat in forums or even just chat with friends, we can take weeks to reply, especially if we haven't got time or plans to meet, and we've seen many messages where guys have lost patience, assumed we're not interested and blocked us or sent a rude message.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tandbyme555Man
3 weeks ago

mitcham

Is there something wrong with my profile or me. It seams I never get a message and if I message someone and they respond. It is like they can’t meet or they will get back to me. I haven’t had a meet for quite awhile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ANiCURETV/TS
3 weeks ago

Winchester

Your photos from 2012!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icense to ThrillMan
2 weeks ago

London, Essex & Herts

What is a message ?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otogonebyebyeMan
2 weeks ago

Sheffield

If we’re talking productive messages I do t think I’ve ever had one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyme555TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Motherwell

I get a few you can have if you want I don't.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outhwestnavigatorMan
2 weeks ago

Stapleford

What's a message? 🤔😂 Only having 1 photo is my downfall but I recognise and accept that's 1 of the reasons my mailbox stays empty 🫗

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockle77 OP   Man
7 days ago

somewhere only we know

Not one to boast but just had myself a message . Think it was by accident but it’s better than nowt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *onty654Man
7 days ago

Wirral

Its been a while like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top