Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i cant get my cam to stay on it appears on for 2 secs then black screen anyone help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do a search on the forums and check out the chat forum and site help. At a guess, you could try clearing all your history etc

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

Actually, have you tried a brighter light shining on you ? My cam goes black if the room is not lit enough.

Just a thought.

Jane x

over a year ago

Sorry I only read peoples profiles to check their grammar, thought it was one of them. I'm very disappointed, you've totally foxed me, lol.........

over a year ago

"Sorry I only read peoples profiles to check their grammar, thought it was one of them. I'm very disappointed, you've totally foxed me, lol........."

I'm pretty sure he's missed out some punctuation though!

over a year ago

"i cant get my cam to stay on it appears on for 2 secs then black screen anyone help "

Have you checked out the FAQs on this site? It's usually a problem with outdated flash, or outdated cam drivers, or a different browser works.

If none of the FAQs work, try clearing your internet history and cookies. If this doesn't work, then try plugging in a microphone (you don't have to broadcast on mic..... just, sometimes, having a mic plugged in gets the cam to work)

Good luck!

Post new Message to Thread