Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Tips for looking for FF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd just like to share some tips for all the bi-curious women out there looking for FF fun. I apologise in advance if this comes across as a bit like teaching Granny to suck eggs, but these are all the things I've learnt and may come in handy for other new women to the scene.

- Make sure you talk about boundaries. It's not always possible to cover every eventuality, but make sure the things that are important to you are covered.

- Don't automatically dismiss women that are attached to men. Some OH's are very respectful of others' wishes... some aren't.

- I personally would advise that there is no-one but you and the other F for the first time. It can be intimidating enough as it is without more eyes ogling. However, that's a personal choice.

-Be confident enough to walk away if you don't like the way someone is acting or speaking to you, there's no compulsion to play with them.

- We all know there are fakes out there, and some are a lot more convincing than others. Chat on the phone or on Skype prior to meeting, if that's not possible then arrange to meet in a public place... safety first!

Well, that's my two cents, I hope it helps.

L

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

Great tips, and just as relevant for Mf or MMF meets.

Thanks

Jane x

over a year ago

No problems, and yes, you're right. Thanks for the feedback.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the most important thing is to respect each others boundaries, don't push your luck and enjoy the meet!

over a year ago

Agreed!

over a year ago

Thanks for the tips,I havent put that I'm curious as had a bad time of it a long time ago, both with men and women's remarks etc.But by not putting that im curious it isnt easy broching the subject

over a year ago

great tips and pic is hot fanastic profile shame im not wht ur looking for x

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tips,I havent put that I'm curious as had a bad time of it a long time ago, both with men and women's remarks etc.But by not putting that im curious it isnt easy broching the subject "

Yes, I understand the situation. The best thing I can suggest is use the messaging filters if you haven't already, and actively block anyone that isnt of interest.

The other thing is to take the remarks with a pinch of salt and report anyone that's being offensive. hope that helps and best of luck to you!

Post new Message to Thread