FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

MMF

Jump to newest
 

By *arrieK OP   Woman
7 weeks ago

Near Edinburgh

Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckingfell59Man
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

Don’t plan it in my experience any plan goes out the window at the first kiss, you know both men so that takes the awkwardness out of the situation, I hate the term “go with the flow” but it is appropriate, oh and above all have fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack o all tradesMan
6 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Set your boundaries, and enjoy yourself!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edsandhertsbonkersCouple
6 weeks ago

Luton

Pre date social to guage dominance /rapport if desired .

Done well it’s so so hot . We love desire and our experiences are built around creating that prior but everyone is different .

Loved having two men for attention . Would love more.

Enjoy x

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much"

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
6 weeks ago

Southampton

My advice would be have a social first, then a playdate on a different day preferably at a club.

Your personal safety has to be a priority, and the guys should appreciate that.

You don't need to have a plan but if there's a particular thing you want to try then tell the guys and I'm sure they'll make it happen.

And be very clear on what you know you do not want to do. e.g. I won't let another guy spank me on a first meet, a stranger wielding a paddle, no thanks.

We love an MFM, and its by far our most common dynamic. I'm greedy, both giving and receiving. Don't rush, take your time and enjoy it. Bring lube, toys and plenty of condoms if you use them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much"

Have you met them before or is it completely a sort of first date MMF?

Also what’s their relationship ? Do they know each other? And where are you meeting?

More about that would be helpful to give you some advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ddie7XXXMan
6 weeks ago

Bolton

Trust is up most meet the guys in a bar or some where first to see how they are around you and each other it’s very nerve racking at first, make sure you’re all comfortable and relaxed in each other’s company and you all vibe off each other nothing worse than one person being a little bit awkward . Most of all, enjoy your experience.

Oh, and I nearly forgot foreplay plenty and plenty of foreplay for me that’s the best part of a 3way x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago


"Trust is up most meet the guys in a bar or some where first to see how they are around you and each other it’s very nerve racking at first, make sure you’re all comfortable and relaxed in each other’s company and you all vibe off each other nothing worse than one person being a little bit awkward . Most of all, enjoy your experience.

Oh, and I nearly forgot foreplay plenty and plenty of foreplay for me that’s the best part of a 3way x "

I agree start with the lots of kissing as the opening, even 3 way if guys like that too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otpants79Man
6 weeks ago

Wokingham

Make sure you set the boundaries for the beginning...it's the only way to have a pleasant experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
6 weeks ago

South East


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much"

I would say the first priority would be safety and what have you got in place regarding that. Once it’s safe I would lay out what you boundaries are, what you like and don’t like, and what are you red lines that can’t be crossed. If after that you’re safe and there are 3 consenting adults who know where the boundaries lie, then have an amazing time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
6 weeks ago

South East


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x"

It’s much easier when you’re a woman with a partner because you have that thrust and there is the additional safety of having your partner there. I can imagine it being a tough thing to prepare for navigating 2 men you don’t have a relationship with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago


"My advice would be have a social first, then a playdate on a different day preferably at a club.

Your personal safety has to be a priority, and the guys should appreciate that.

You don't need to have a plan but if there's a particular thing you want to try then tell the guys and I'm sure they'll make it happen.

And be very clear on what you know you do not want to do. e.g. I won't let another guy spank me on a first meet, a stranger wielding a paddle, no thanks.

We love an MFM, and its by far our most common dynamic. I'm greedy, both giving and receiving. Don't rush, take your time and enjoy it. Bring lube, toys and plenty of condoms if you use them."

Yes a lot of condoms maybe as many as 10!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x

It’s much easier when you’re a woman with a partner because you have that thrust and there is the additional safety of having your partner there. I can imagine it being a tough thing to prepare for navigating 2 men you don’t have a relationship with "

Yes I can imagine.

I've tried to arrange with previously with 2 men who I have met multiple times but no luck

Ironically I had a random threesome bout 10 years ago with 2 friends I met on a night out and despite being intoxicated there wasn't a single time I felt unsafe (Maybe because they were friends and obviously had done this kind of thing before) but i know now that I was both incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

The last one I had I met the lady for a social first which she seemed to be happy to have met me, then I introduced it to a friend of mine on FAB and they just messaged and did a picture swap, before we set a map up for the main event, so to speak, that seemed to work quite well, for all of us.

Whilst I knew the other guy from FAB. I haven't actually done anything with him before. But we had messaged quite a lot over years so he did kind of feel familiar to me? but it all went well, and we now hope for another meeting for us 3!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etro manMan
6 weeks ago

manchester

It’s the men that have to understand you might be more playful at times and show respect gently touching kissing your body in the place you want and enjoy making it pleasure and relaxing fun for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
6 weeks ago

South East


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x

It’s much easier when you’re a woman with a partner because you have that thrust and there is the additional safety of having your partner there. I can imagine it being a tough thing to prepare for navigating 2 men you don’t have a relationship with

Yes I can imagine.

I've tried to arrange with previously with 2 men who I have met multiple times but no luck

Ironically I had a random threesome bout 10 years ago with 2 friends I met on a night out and despite being intoxicated there wasn't a single time I felt unsafe (Maybe because they were friends and obviously had done this kind of thing before) but i know now that I was both incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky "

I mean if you have a guy you’re comfortable with you could attend a club and have a 3sum almost straight away of there is someone you like. I mean if you attended a club alone you could make it work in a safer environment.

We gave up trying to arranging anything from here and now just go to clubs and what happens, happens but we have had really good experiences this way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x

It’s much easier when you’re a woman with a partner because you have that thrust and there is the additional safety of having your partner there. I can imagine it being a tough thing to prepare for navigating 2 men you don’t have a relationship with

Yes I can imagine.

I've tried to arrange with previously with 2 men who I have met multiple times but no luck

Ironically I had a random threesome bout 10 years ago with 2 friends I met on a night out and despite being intoxicated there wasn't a single time I felt unsafe (Maybe because they were friends and obviously had done this kind of thing before) but i know now that I was both incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky

I mean if you have a guy you’re comfortable with you could attend a club and have a 3sum almost straight away of there is someone you like. I mean if you attended a club alone you could make it work in a safer environment.

We gave up trying to arranging anything from here and now just go to clubs and what happens, happens but we have had really good experiences this way "

Navigating the swinging world as a black woman can be really difficult as its hard to know if someone actually finds you attractive or because "they want to try a black woman, the issue with clubs is that you don't get a proper chance to find out if its the former or latter whereas if its someone I've managed to get to know on here prior to anything happening then at least I can out those type of men

I've been to a club before with my ex and the amount of single men that were sniffing around me was disproportionate to the other women who were there - and it just put me right off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much

Only thing I will say is make sure you can trust them 100% and that if you say stop or no they will acknowledge that

It's very different to trying to navigate sex with one man especially if that element of trust is not there

But most importantly have fun, I've been dying to try mmf again but not been able to get to that stage of fully trusting two men x

It’s much easier when you’re a woman with a partner because you have that thrust and there is the additional safety of having your partner there. I can imagine it being a tough thing to prepare for navigating 2 men you don’t have a relationship with

Yes I can imagine.

I've tried to arrange with previously with 2 men who I have met multiple times but no luck

Ironically I had a random threesome bout 10 years ago with 2 friends I met on a night out and despite being intoxicated there wasn't a single time I felt unsafe (Maybe because they were friends and obviously had done this kind of thing before) but i know now that I was both incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky

I mean if you have a guy you’re comfortable with you could attend a club and have a 3sum almost straight away of there is someone you like. I mean if you attended a club alone you could make it work in a safer environment.

We gave up trying to arranging anything from here and now just go to clubs and what happens, happens but we have had really good experiences this way

Navigating the swinging world as a black woman can be really difficult as its hard to know if someone actually finds you attractive or because "they want to try a black woman, the issue with clubs is that you don't get a proper chance to find out if its the former or latter whereas if its someone I've managed to get to know on here prior to anything happening then at least I can out those type of men

I've been to a club before with my ex and the amount of single men that were sniffing around me was disproportionate to the other women who were there - and it just put me right off"

What she said about clubs and fan messages ☝🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *TinRedCouple
6 weeks ago

Reading

With 2 guys who don't know each other, it can all be a bit awkward.

Also dont be surprised if one of them gets stage fright!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andadbodMan
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

have the guys chatted with each other yet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Happy ManMan
6 weeks ago

Merseyside


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much"

Make sure they know your rules about play. Tell them what you like and what you don't like sexually. Tell them if they try and do something you have told them not to you will end things straight away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"Just arranging my very first MMf with two men I’ve met on here.

Wanted to forever but now have the opportunity.

Talk me through the reality of the experience.

What tips for me? What would you have liked to have known before your first?

Even better talk me through your experience

Thanks so much"

OP have you done the MMF yet????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
4 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…

Always sort ground rules beforehand.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy fun guyMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere


"With 2 guys who don't know each other, it can all be a bit awkward.

Also dont be surprised if one of them gets stage fright!"

I have been fortunate couples I have played with have been very nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rtfull-doggersCouple
3 weeks ago

mowcop

Definitely ground rules x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedfun69Man
3 weeks ago

Bedford

As most have said ..set a few ground rules and make sure there is so chemistry with the 2 guys ..nothing worse than a spurt and no further action…have fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Anyone ever been in a mmmf ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Doesn't matter cant block distances

It was my lifestyle so I can't speak from the one off experience. But enjoy both of them individually and together it is bliss. Both mine were straight so I didn't have to worry about awkwardness or lying oops moments. Don't go in with planned expectations it's about chemistry and comfort of 3 individuals satisfying each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Doesn't matter cant block distances


"Anyone ever been in a mmmf ?"

Several times but it's my lifestyle choice so I can't speak on how one off swingers deal with things. I only do full situations not tick box encounters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago


"Anyone ever been in a mmmf ?

Several times but it's my lifestyle choice so I can't speak on how one off swingers deal with things. I only do full situations not tick box encounters "

Did you go and seek out these or then come to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orgetmeKnotCouple
3 weeks ago

Rainham, Kent

Apart from what others have suggested regarding having a social first etc...

Communication....Communication....Communication!!!

That is the biggest tips we can give, communicate you boundaries, feelings, likes and dislikes...Before, during and after.

If you have chosen the guys well, then respect and consent will be their upmost priority, so as long as they know how you feel at all times, then it should all go exactly how you hope and expect it to.

Other than that, good luck and enjoy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layful kittyWoman
3 weeks ago

Hull

Definitely something I'd like to experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachyappleCouple
3 weeks ago

wigan

Love mmf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

A tip from me is to get comfortable with sharing and not getting greedy and excluding one person from playing with the others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dwkmlcrpCouple
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

Make a plan

Attempt to execute the plan

Watch the plan go off the rails

Throw away the plan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rummyladMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Make a plan

Attempt to execute the plan

Watch the plan go off the rails

Throw away the plan "

🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ove Swindon FABMan
3 weeks ago

Wales

I’m going through some personal things in my life, and I’m looking for someone I can build a genuine friendship with. Someone I can talk to, share thoughts with, and enjoy good conversations. I’m not looking for anything specific or expecting anything from you — I’d just like to connect with someone, have a nice friendship, and see where things naturally go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *elaxed_Fun_TimesMan
2 weeks ago

Bicester


"Set your boundaries, and enjoy yourself!"

Boundaries are important. Especially if you're a woman meeting two guys you do not know especially well irl

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top