FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Do women like fisting?

Jump to newest
 

By *nourtime OP   Man
7 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

Or is it only men ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Some do, some absolutely do not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
7 weeks ago

(not meeting)

Personally no I don’t.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akat158Couple
7 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

K also, absolutely does not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
7 weeks ago

Yorks

It's not for me, no.

Some do though, depends on the woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkPomPomWoman
7 weeks ago

Isle of Man

Like with everything in the absolute world

Some yes some no

I have never met a woman into fisting personally

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
7 weeks ago

Stoke

It's not for me, no way ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
7 weeks ago

Southampton

With hubbie occasionally. Would never do it with anyone else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riel13Woman
7 weeks ago

Northampton

I can't say it's something I like the look of

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herrybakewellCouple
7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Only with my husband, and its nothing like in pornography.

Soft and sensual.

I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it.

Mrs. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acky RacersCouple
7 weeks ago

Lincoln


"Or is it only men ?"

Giving or receiving?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oomuchformealoneCouple
7 weeks ago

bradford

Absolutely not, no way, no thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he old blokeMan
7 weeks ago

west sussex

My ex used to love it, i would go in right up to my wrist and it would make her squirt all over the place when i pulled my hand out great times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heSuccubusWoman
7 weeks ago

Darlington

A huge no way for me!

Even photos of it make me feel a bit queezy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edsandhertsbonkersCouple
7 weeks ago

Luton

Rarely but sometimes . I have to be extremely horny . It’s usually something I instigate but I find it gives me uti risks so I’d rather steer clear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustYouWoman
7 weeks ago

Glasgow, west end

Nope, no way.

If you know me, you know I love what I do. There is no way in hell I'd ever risk contributing to a prolapse. I'd never forgive myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthfieldsNickMan
7 weeks ago

West London

I watched a woman get fisted at a party earlier this year. She definitely seemed to be enjoying it, she came really hard and squirted loads. It was really impressive to watch, especially seeing how her body stretched and adapted to accommodate the guys hand, and how she reacted to his every tiny movement. I imagine it’s something of an acquired taste for a woman to do that though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Northampton

Not to yuck someone else’s yum, but no thank you

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *stwo60Couple
7 weeks ago

Hampshire

We love it. Always ends up with squirt. But each to their own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustlooking19Woman
7 weeks ago

peacehaven

I love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

She loves it gets her so wet and squirting, love her pussy stretched

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceInWonderlandXWoman
7 weeks ago

Wonderland

I personally love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r Do and Mrs DreamCouple
7 weeks ago

edinburgh

Not only do we love it, best with a girls hand, and the guys can take turns sliding their cocks in at the same time and get stroked while inside. Insane pleasure for everyone!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andadbodMan
7 weeks ago

Liverpool

i remember my mrs went on a meet and the guy fisted her, she didn’t expect it but really enjoyed it. I tried it with her a couple of times but she said it wasn’t the same, felt better from another guy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
7 weeks ago

nosy town

Not for me

Sure some love it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dderlyDeliciousWoman
7 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm into it. Or trying to do it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyswitch44Couple
7 weeks ago

yeovil

I do x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscombobulated1523Couple
7 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Some enjoy it

Some don't

I think the term fisting puts a lot of people off admitting they do it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes


"Some enjoy it

Some don't

I think the term fisting puts a lot of people off admitting they do it "

A friend of a friend was getting married, and didn't want the classic traditional church wedding and vows and all that, and had seen a show on the telly where they performed a handfasting ceremony and this woman just fell in love with the concept and wanted that for her wedding.

So she was excitedly telling my friend about it, but didn't quite remember the details right, and exclaimed "Yes! It's so amazing - we're going to have a hand-fisting ceremony!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscombobulated1523Couple
7 weeks ago

Worcestershire

I think hand play sounds so much nicer than fisting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Five knuckle snuggle?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Coleraine

Remember my hubby meeting a woman had got to know through work overseas. His face was a picture when he got home and talked me through it. After she sucked him and they teased a little she asked him to fistfuck her. He had never done it before and was in a fast learning curve. It was her thing it seems and it drove her totally crazy. Never forget us laughing together when he said what was the point of me fucking her after ten minutes of that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oiluvfunMan
6 weeks ago

Penrith

Two of my regular play partners love me stretching them out with my hand, and although I have met other ladies who enjoy ‘hand play’ in this way, it’s definitely a trust/feeling comfortable thing between the two of you 😎👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

We do this every now and then. Not fisting in the porn sense hitting it like a punch bag. Its more about the slower movements and being stretched.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arialoueWoman
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

I love it but I don't trust anyone else to do it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
6 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Waiting for a smaller woman's hand to find out..

I've enjoyed trying but D's hand is just that bit too big 😉😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyLips2.0Woman
6 weeks ago

Debauchery

Giving or receiving? I’ve done both and enjoy both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes


"Waiting for a smaller woman's hand to find out..

I've enjoyed trying but D's hand is just that bit too big 😉😈"

This isn't usually a selling point, but...*ahem*

I have small hands! 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
6 weeks ago

Southampton


"We do this every now and then. Not fisting in the porn sense hitting it like a punch bag. Its more about the slower movements and being stretched. "

100% it's definitely enjoying the journey for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herrybakewellCouple
6 weeks ago

Staffordshire


"Waiting for a smaller woman's hand to find out..

I've enjoyed trying but D's hand is just that bit too big 😉😈"

This right here is exactly our predicament.

How do you find a lady that would fist you though.

Mrs. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes


"Waiting for a smaller woman's hand to find out..

I've enjoyed trying but D's hand is just that bit too big 😉😈

This right here is exactly our predicament.

How do you find a lady that would fist you though.

Mrs. X"

I can post a pic of me holding a Sky remote if you like 🤪

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxy babeCouple
6 weeks ago

gower

Me and my boyfriend do this everytime we’re together, it’s very intense and feels amazing, particularly when he’s gone into both my pussy and ass at the same time but I wouldn’t trust just anyone, it’s our thing.

He’s not adverse to me returning the favour either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *opamine GoodMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

A girl I knew from Finland really liked it. I fisted her a couple of times, it felt really nice inside her, but after never thought of fucking her as my cock hasn't quite the girth of my hand! Have never been asked since and not sure I would again if ever I was back in a serious relationship.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elaninMaverickWoman
6 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

No because most men don't know how to do it properly.

They want to rush it; you cannot. Same with anal.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes


"No because most men don't know how to do it properly.

They want to rush it; you cannot. Same with anal."

As with anal - at the beginning just hold it there and let her dictate the pace

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisismeXXXMan
6 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

My ex, if you asked her ‘do you like fisting’ im sure the term and what it sounds like, the connotations of ‘fisting’ someone would raise a ‘no’ straight off.

But lf I was to ask her ‘do you like how we play after you’ve warmed up with your toy and orgasmed/squirted, when I use my hand on you’ it would be a resounding ‘fuck yeah’….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edia2027Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I dont mine a fist or toy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omsarah73Couple
6 weeks ago

Suffolk

I would say that my lady would probably like it but as I put 4 fingers in her very tight pussy I don’t think it would stretch to much more lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rc123!Man
6 weeks ago

NORTH SHIELDS

Freshwater or Sea....sorry need to put my reading spec back on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arialoueWoman
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

I do but I don't trust anyone to do it to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *laire 99Woman
6 weeks ago

Craigavon

[Removed by poster at 25/08/26 14:16:15]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nclebob321Man
6 weeks ago

Canterbury


"Not only do we love it, best with a girls hand, and the guys can take turns sliding their cocks in at the same time and get stroked while inside. Insane pleasure for everyone!"

Wow that sounds fucking incredible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igad999Man
6 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Have managed it few times with mine made her cum uncontrollably but it’s not a regular thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
6 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

Nope nope and more nope - can’t even get 3 fingers in and wouldn’t want that at all !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igladAndLulahCouple
6 weeks ago

South East


"Or is it only men ?"

Some will some won’t

End of thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
6 weeks ago

Nr Leicester


"Waiting for a smaller woman's hand to find out..

I've enjoyed trying but D's hand is just that bit too big 😉😈

This right here is exactly our predicament.

How do you find a lady that would fist you though.

Mrs. X"

Just ask.. 😉☺️

The ladies who've joined us have been quite happy to try new things, either way. 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essTTWoman
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

An 'absolutely not' for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyisfunukMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’ve only ever met one women that did, and she *really* liked it.

It’s just like ever other sexual taste, each to their own, we’re all different

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hard no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ank MoodieMan
6 weeks ago

Durham

Been very lucky to have done it with a few women. They absolutely loved it and it was an extremely erotic experience for us all. Top tip, use lots of lube!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanAndJessCouple
6 weeks ago

Antrim

We’re both into it but looking for a lady to join us for just this reason!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachbums40Couple
6 weeks ago

Midlands


"Or is it only men ?"

Do you like being fisted??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hed_twoCouple
6 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

E enjoys it with her bf, my hands are too big sadly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleakalaMan
6 weeks ago

Perth, KL sometimes UK

I enjoy giving and receiving (well trying still a work in progress to receive)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyboyieMan
6 weeks ago

Lisburn & Belfast area

Interesting topic of conversation, sometimes it feels, taboo asking or bring it up.

Then the question receive or give

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingcouple30Couple
6 weeks ago

Chepstow

I do x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikeExMan
2 weeks ago

a place waiting for your message

The woman I know, she loves what she calls "the burn" and it makes her have a really intense orgasm.

I'm guessing, because she always wants to be fisted, that she enjoys it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enandJadeCouple
2 weeks ago

yeovil

I personally don’t like it. Especially when certain guys start trying to do it without even asking or making sure I’m ok with it first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *picyminxWoman
2 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Wanted to try it a couple of times when I was really horny but it just couldn't be done as too small. I imagined it to be quite hot🔥. It was quite hot trying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
2 weeks ago

Carlisle

Yes, every single woman in the entire world loves costing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleInSyncCouple
2 weeks ago

Falkirk

Missy quite enjoys it with me certainly. She gets extremely wet and squirts a lot. She is a natural when it comes to squirting anyhow, but this seems to make her even more so. She also reacts to every single little movement.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessFlirtWoman
2 weeks ago

London/Leeds

It takes a bit of time for me but a very nice feeling when done right x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uicyboobiesWoman
2 weeks ago

Newtownbutler

I don't even like been fingered.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unner6969Man
2 weeks ago

Kent

“Fisting” is a horrible description. I’ve found women enjoy it when my hand slides inside them - it just happens sometimes. But it is slow and sensual, not a deliberate plan and not using my fist, or any of that pumping aggression that “fisting” implies. “Honeypot-holing” someone else described it as…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *loodydeliciousMan
2 weeks ago

Tyneside

I've found that most of them find it quite rude as a first contact and prefer a simple handshake.

I learned that the hard way during the last parent-teachers meeting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eenALongTime.....Man
2 weeks ago

......

During long sessions with my ex, she used to get really wet & wide. She'd often encourage me to put as many fingers inside her as I could.

On one occasion I told her I had all four in, she couldn't believe it & go so turned on my it!

She'd often ask for it after that so pushed up to my knuckles with all four fingers (I have big hands!) But never quite got to fist!

Very hot, especially when she licked my fingers clean after it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nlycheats_and_femalesCouple
2 weeks ago

Durham

I enjoy it. Love feeling full but also very much a size queen.

Would love to have another female do that to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustmehorny1976Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

My ex loved it but didn’t realise she did until we tried

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lice AgainTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol

My partner (female) loves a full hand but we've never managed to go over the 'bump' into actual fisting.

She claims that she's 'definitely not into fisting' but it's going to slip in accidentally one day...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *esparate danMan
2 weeks ago

glasgow


"My ex loved it but didn’t realise she did until we tried"

It would seem that she loved it until she didnt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umblebiMan
2 weeks ago

ayles

Had the pleasure of a few women asking for this, definitely enjoyed it 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ameChange100Man
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I suspect porn makes it look easier than it is! I have massive hands! I fear I may injure someone!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wistedTooCouple
2 weeks ago

Frimley, Surrey

Rarely but Sammi has taken it and basically dropped into a trance while she cums uncontrollably lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittle miss sunshineWoman
2 weeks ago

south sheilds

Some times depends on who I'm with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aseylee324Couple
2 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

The thought of it makes me nauseous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mallbraTV/TS
2 weeks ago

bristol

i do love being fingerd but never quite got the fist but im guessing if it did go in it would be nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hilled SamMan
2 weeks ago

Reading

Fisted women before but takes a lot of trust and doesn’t happen straight away. Needs a gradual introduction and a good erotic connection ive found

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top