Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Looked at me....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else grow frustrated with ppl who look at their profile umptine times a day but never message or anything....i just dont get it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why don't you message them and introduce yourself

over a year ago

They might be shy about initiating a bromance

over a year ago

I have some regulars lol they're are outside my age range / filters and can't message but will Fab my pics. I just take it as a compliment

over a year ago

Some i do, some i dont... i usually leave it for them to message me, but one couple have looked at least 3times a day for months, that to me, without messaging, is a bit excessive....

over a year ago

i think if they look a few times they might be interested and hoping you might send a mail.

if your interested then what have you got to loose. at least you will know either way

over a year ago

Lol u would be surprised about the amount of 'straight' guys that look at my profile allll the time!

over a year ago

we chatted to a couple and gave them two dates to meet, they said they would get back to us. Hey presto nothing but they have looked at us four times this week!!!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Does anyone else grow frustrated with ppl who look at their profile umptine times a day but never message or anything....i just dont get it lol "

I am guilty of 'having a snoop' on profiles, didn't realise it would frustrate someone

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Lol u would be surprised about the amount of 'straight' guys that look at my profile allll the time!"

That's cause you're tall charming & handsome

over a year ago

Yes but also straight!

over a year ago

But snooping numerous times everyday for many months is different....

over a year ago

Not looked at your profile !! So don't know .. But they may just like your pics ! And if u have verification the single men are prob looking at the competition ! Lol

over a year ago

"Not looked at your profile !! So don't know .. But they may just like your pics ! And if u have verification the single men are prob looking at the competition ! Lol "

PS.. Going to look now and look every hour on the hour lol

By *othingbetterthansexCouple
over a year ago

Accrington

Maybe they know you outside of fab and are keeping tabs on your movements!!! (insert theme music from psycho)

over a year ago

"Maybe they know you outside of fab and are keeping tabs on your movements!!! (insert theme music from psycho) "

ALOL

over a year ago

I think its sweet. I have a lot look at me ... same people and some everyday , . some never mail as miles away its fine .

over a year ago

"But snooping numerous times everyday for many months is different...."

If its that much of a bother to you then block them

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Yes but also straight!"

awwwwww you've just destroyed my hopes

over a year ago

I dont publish my verifications though....for exactly that reason....i had guys mailing me asking about girls id met and even had girls mailing other girls id met...

And im not talking about ppl who look at my profile as a one off to check the competition, but those that look multiple times all the time....i think of ur looking that often itd only be common courtesy to say hey!!

Just my opinion though...

over a year ago

I met a lady from a certain area near me and had every man and his dog looking from that area to see who this Toshn is lol

By *iftygreyshadesMan
over a year ago

Aberaeron

"I have some regulars lol they're are outside my age range / filters and can't message but will Fab my pics. I just take it as a compliment "

It is indeed a compliment - always hoping you'll change your filters one day

over a year ago

Ahhhh sorry man!! Haha

over a year ago

Maybe they don't know about stealth perving yet

over a year ago

Got to say if it bothers you that much the. Block them. But they may be looking at your profile and wondering why you have no varis on display.

over a year ago

"Maybe they know you outside of fab and are keeping tabs on your movements!!! (insert theme music from psycho)

ALOL "

Now that wouldnt surprise me....has happened on quite a few occassions lol

over a year ago

"Got to say if it bothers you that much the. Block them. But they may be looking at your profile and wondering why you have no varis on display."

I used to write in my profile why i dont display my veri's, but again, that doesnt explain why they'd look so often!

over a year ago

"I have some regulars lol they're are outside my age range / filters and can't message but will Fab my pics. I just take it as a compliment

It is indeed a compliment - always hoping you'll change your filters one day "

lol Afraid not but thanks

over a year ago

Each to their own although we have found when it comes to single guys who by the nature of the site have to work the hardest to get meets will at least show one or two veris unless for the following reasons

1)It's from a dodgy profile

2)profile states straight but veri is from another guy or tv/ts.

Just our opinion

over a year ago

"Each to their own although we have found when it comes to single guys who by the nature of the site have to work the hardest to get meets will at least show one or two veris unless for the following reasons

1)It's from a dodgy profile

2)profile states straight but veri is from another guy or tv/ts.

Just our opinion "

I havent had to work particularly hard....and i used to display veri's until a couple of weird stalker girls started mailing other ppl id met to tell them to stay away....and guys messaging about girls or couples id met...i have no problem showing ppl veri's on request but for me its less stressful not showing them...

over a year ago

And if people where not looking at your profile you would also be complaining FFS be grateful people look

over a year ago

"Snooping"?

Your profile is public and in a public place so people are entitled to look as often as they want. It's advertising, I don't buy everything from every advert I see. Seriously, people can be so precious here. Have a look 500 times a day if you want, only put stuff up you want seen and hey presto everyone is happy.

over a year ago

"And if people where not looking at your profile you would also be complaining FFS be grateful people look "

Did u my original post?? Its about ppl looking all the time but never talking....

over a year ago

"And if people where not looking at your profile you would also be complaining FFS be grateful people look

Did u my original post?? Its about ppl looking all the time but never talking...."

* read

over a year ago

""Snooping"?

Your profile is public and in a public place so people are entitled to look as often as they want. It's advertising, I don't buy everything from every advert I see. Seriously, people can be so precious here. Have a look 500 times a day if you want, only put stuff up you want seen and hey presto everyone is happy.

'snooping' wasnt my choice of words but someone elses!

"

over a year ago

""Snooping"?

"

Wasn't having

A go at you specifically

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

""Snooping"?

"

erm think it was me

Sorry didn't think the word snoop would cause an issue

over a year ago

Did u my original post?? Its about ppl looking all the time but never talking....

yes I read it do you not understand the response basically stop complain you should be happy people look at it.

if you don't like it delete your profile

over a year ago

"Did u my original post?? Its about ppl looking all the time but never talking....

yes I read it do you not understand the response basically stop complain you should be happy people look at it.

if you don't like it delete your profile"

That was ur response....and i aint desperate, im not going to be grateful for people stalking my profile just coz theyre at least looking...it does say alot about u though fella!! My point is if someone is going to look soooo much, why not message, or wink, or something! I was just trying to understand why someone would do it but uv not caught that!

over a year ago

"Did u my original post?? Its about ppl looking all the time but never talking....

if you don't like it delete your profile

That was ur response....and i aint desperate, im not going to be grateful for people stalking my profile just coz theyre at least looking...it does say alot about u though fella!! My point is if someone is going to look soooo much, why not message, or wink, or something! I was just trying to understand why someone would do it but uv not caught that!"

Really mate I don't get you at all how could people looking at your profile that is in the PUBLIC domain be of concern if these individuals bother you so much just block them or as was said delete your profile

over a year ago

why do people moan about peeps looking at them..i notice some times same peeps look at me again and again.. as i do some peeps also!

is just a nosey thing and cause like profiles sometimes...even if know too far or not interested.

just cause u get viewed dont mean peeps want meet either!

and loads on here dont show up at all when u check whos viewed you.

if u dont like people looking..then leave ur profile blank

over a year ago

Not frustrated, more bemused especially with the young lads that constantly pop back for a 2nd and sometimes 3rd look given what my profile says. I think most people just look because they see someone on line and perhaps want to chat/message, just don't understand why come back if its clear they cannot message me, illogical waste of time

By *EXY50ishWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

I always look at profiles, sometimes I forget I've looked and might look again. I had no idea you could see who's looked at you.

I'm nosey and had no idea it would piss people off so much.

over a year ago

couldnt care less who looks at us thats why we dont subscibe to it.

Its a swingers site for people to view profiles if they want to meet you they will ask, if they dont they wont, if it bothers you that much dont be a supporter.

over a year ago

I agree

over a year ago

"But snooping numerous times everyday for many months is different...."

Maybe you are outside their age preference and they are considering dropping it and trying to pluck up the courage to message you?

over a year ago

I do know what the op is saying though . I have had certain ladies look at me over and over again and do sometimes think. Why dont they just message me ! If they are just letting me know they like what they see so far then just tell me lol i dont bite (well not hard anyway )

over a year ago

"I do know what the op is saying though . I have had certain ladies look at me over and over again and do sometimes think. Why dont they just message me ! If they are just letting me know they like what they see so far then just tell me lol i dont bite (well not hard anyway ) "

Maybe they are just curious about you, they may just want to see how often your meeting others before they decide to take the plunge themselves.

over a year ago

"I do know what the op is saying though . I have had certain ladies look at me over and over again and do sometimes think. Why dont they just message me ! If they are just letting me know they like what they see so far then just tell me lol i dont bite (well not hard anyway )

Maybe they are just curious about you, they may just want to see how often your meeting others before they decide to take the plunge themselves."

Yes maybe your right and i allways look back at theres so im has bad as them lol .Its a standoff to see who gives in 1st lol

over a year ago

Sorry for looking will try not to look again. If I do please accept my apologises, just looking for other people in my area lol.

over a year ago

OP we have people looking at us all the time, continuously by some but think they are just getting off on our pictures - which is ok by us

In fact we had a message two days from a guy asking permission if he could wank over our pics

over a year ago

I look only to see if my stalker is still there

Hes been missing last 2 days .. I fear he has a new woman

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

i'm probably guilty of snooping. We both log on as well so probably are perceived as having "re-visited" a profile when infact we've both just looked at them.

Just relax and enjoy it, or block as others have said if it bothers you

over a year ago

"Not looked at your profile !! So don't know .. But they may just like your pics ! And if u have verification the single men are prob looking at the competition ! Lol

PS.. Going to look now and look every hour on the hour lol "

I av to admit i had a look at your one and loved the slippers , where did u get them as i want a pair

over a year ago

Send em a cock pic

That's bound to work

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I am intrigued about the people who look at my profile, given that there is an option to browse privately. Some are obviously in response to a wink from me, or because I have fabbed their pictures, but I get lots of random ones from all over the place (several from the USA at present) and single guys or male couples.

If it is a woman or couple near me, I will invariably send a message to say that I have noticed they looked and, if they'd like to meet, I was interested. Not many takers though, but there are obvious reasons for that (being a "cheater").

I am never annoyed or frustrated and am just pleased to be noticed for a change.

Cue lots of random looks now!

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"OP we have people looking at us all the time, continuously by some but think they are just getting off on our pictures - which is ok by us

In fact we had a message two days from a guy asking permission if he could wank over our pics "

I hope you refused!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Does anyone else grow frustrated with ppl who look at their profile umptine times a day but never message or anything....i just dont get it lol "

We have a few that view our profile on a daily basis a couple of times a day but never message or wink.

Have they not heard of stealth perving!

over a year ago

I find it far more annoying when you post a pic to get the ladies attention, and get a flood of views from supposedly heterosexual single males.

Post new Message to Thread