Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Nothings working

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on here now for sometime but with very little success. Can somebody have a read of my profile, look at my pictures and tell where I am going wrong please. One lonely horny guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry if I come across arrogant, but come on it’s not easy being a guy on here?

Change it m8 your not arrogant just confident you now what your looking for it all a matter of time

Good luck

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Decent profile, enough laughs to keep me reading it and you have face pics, which is better than 75% of single guys on here.

over a year ago

"I have been on here now for sometime but with very little success. Can somebody have a read of my profile, look at my pictures and tell where I am going wrong please. One lonely horny guy "

the profile is a little aggressive so consider that

perhaps maybe add a few saucy pics

over a year ago

Profile comes across as a little sarcastic and unfortunately sarcasm rarely reads well. I'm the king of sarcasm and sometimes I re read my own comments and think "jeez that's rude"lol.

Also you're massively narrowing your market by ruling out the over size 14s.

over a year ago

"Profile comes across as a little sarcastic and unfortunately sarcasm rarely reads well. I'm the king of sarcasm and sometimes I re read my own comments and think "jeez that's rude"lol.

Also you're massively narrowing your market by ruling out the over size 14s."

...I think he should definitely leave that bit in ..If thats what he's attracted to why not say it. .ok women that are size 6, 8, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 plus aren't going to show any interest and as for the average size boobs ?!...what's average. .

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I know your opening line is probably meant to be jokey but it comes across a bit bitchy and hostile and believe me, I wouldn't be eager to find out for myself (though I know I'm not in your target audience anyway).

Tell us why we should meet you instead of the next guy.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ask the lady you met on 26 June 2013 what she liked about your profile and go from there.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Ask the lady you met on 26 June 2013 what she liked about your profile and go from there. "

over a year ago

Get to a club, best way to meet people

Post new Message to Thread