FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Hair removal

Jump to newest
 

By *lamgirl1 OP   TV/TS
10 weeks ago

cheshire

Looking for advice on best hair removal cream

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *veragecouple2000Couple
10 weeks ago

South Wales

WooWoo cream is the best I’ve found so far xx 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
10 weeks ago

East Anglia

We both use Veet creams

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haved man40Man
9 weeks ago

Stamford

Veet for men is ok. I tend to shave whilst in the shower.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

Sensoria in Tarporley offer laser IPL for intimate regions on men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelling kinksterWoman
9 weeks ago

Not in UK


"WooWoo cream is the best I’ve found so far xx 😘 "

I second WooWoo. My skin has reacted to many other creams but this one has been fine.

Superdrug is the cheapest place I've found it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avid BlackhardtMan
8 weeks ago

Walsall

Women think they have it hard. They have not tried shaving a ball sack. The eternal struggle, I am always shaved or at least very short down there. The problem is the grow back stage, the itch and ingrowing hairs. It hard to maintain and not practically for a guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avid BlackhardtMan
8 weeks ago

Walsall

Oh and creams for me are a no no, I had an unfortunate incident using them, getting ready that morning for a meet in the evening and the cream burn me down there, turned up bright red and pretty sore done there. Had a hard time explaining. To the lady what had happened, we both seen the funny side in the end.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angtidy42Couple
8 weeks ago

Redditch

We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
8 weeks ago

East Anglia


"We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

"

That’s what we do, we though never grow it long lol. I tried to get my pubic hair lassoed but it was to fine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lice AgainTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Bristol

'Magic Powder' is the absolute boy.

But... it will make your house stick of sulphur.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *londebiguyMan
8 weeks ago

Southport


"We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

That’s what we do, we though never grow it long lol. I tried to get my pubic hair lassoed but it was to fine. "

Lassoed pubic hair sounds fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reyman1221Man
8 weeks ago

norwich

Be careful with veet scrappers I used a new one and it had an little spike on the edge .veet and scratches is not a good mix

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orknmindy21Couple
8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Got some veet on my bell end once ooooouch not good 😐

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrissy2014TV/TS
8 weeks ago

Oxford

Veet the best for bum and best and shaving for ballls. Careful not to leave it on too long. But long enough to work. So many excuses to practice getting smooth

I find shaving elsewhere is the easier. All in the shower.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illin31Man
7 weeks ago

fun town

How long do creams last for compared to shaving and how easy to use Iv never tryed I find I can only trim ball sack shaving is imposs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ifunlover69Man
7 weeks ago

Exeter

Waxing works well for shaft, sac and crack. Been having it done for years, about every six weeks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
7 weeks ago

East Anglia


"We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

That’s what we do, we though never grow it long lol. I tried to get my pubic hair lassoed but it was to fine.

Lassoed pubic hair sounds fun."

Silly me lasared

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teveanddebsCouple
7 weeks ago

Norwich


"We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

That’s what we do, we though never grow it long lol. I tried to get my pubic hair lassoed but it was to fine.

Lassoed pubic hair sounds fun.

Silly me lasared"

you just spoiled a great typo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parky123Man
7 weeks ago

Lincoln

I use the No Hair Crew stuff - works pretty well for me with no irritation but I’m sure there’s no universal “no irritation” cream

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heelerMan
7 weeks ago

Northants

Wet shave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *existentialMan
7 weeks ago

Didcot


"Oh and creams for me are a no no, I had an unfortunate incident using them, getting ready that morning for a meet in the evening and the cream burn me down there, turned up bright red and pretty sore done there. Had a hard time explaining. To the lady what had happened, we both seen the funny side in the end."

It isn't nicknamed napalm for the gonads for nothing.

But...

If you don't keep it on for too long and ensure you wash it off properly it works well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovbixfunMan
7 weeks ago

Coventry

Veet then touch up with a new mac 3

Feels amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lossomTreeWoman
7 weeks ago

Ipswich

I used to use the creams, but ditched them once I found an epilator that suited me to use all over - I tried a few and I'm not gross, one head is used for pits/bits and another everywhere else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rett50Man
7 weeks ago

Kettering

I find shaving is best. Been doing it for 20 years. Use a brand new razor though and normal soap - lots of it - scissor trim first. You may get an itchy rash for a couple of days but just keep shaving in the shower every day. You will be amazed how quick it is to do daily and how smooth it is. Ball sack just needs pulling tight. But I don’t think ladies will have a problem with that!. 😳. Have fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elaninMaverickWoman
7 weeks ago

near Putney Heath


"We both use veet, but before you do trim it short and don't shave it off.

That’s what we do, we though never grow it long lol. I tried to get my pubic hair lassoed but it was to fine.

Lassoed pubic hair sounds fun.

Silly me lasared"

I legit thought you meant threaded. lol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elaninMaverickWoman
7 weeks ago

near Putney Heath


"Looking for advice on best hair removal cream

Thanks"

I think they all work the same on me.

I use a combination of removal methods depending on regrowth and time and energy.

I like to stim on my body hair, but it's when it starts to get too long that it's annoying/overstimulating.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IDACouple
7 weeks ago

gt.yarmouth

WHO LEAVES HAIR UNDER THEIR ARMS ?

I HAVE LEFT MINE LAST 10 YEARS !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Anyone had positive experiences with laser treatment?

I'm considering it because I'm lazy and want a more 'permanent' solution (I know it's not 100%), plus shaving seems to always result in in-grown hairs and creams sting like a motherfucker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave05Man
3 weeks ago

Chelmsford Essex

Very positive with laser hair removal it’s as good as 100% permanent how hair free or lightly haired you wish to remain. Tons of salons do the intimate areas and after 3/4 you usually have the result.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"Looking for advice on best hair removal cream

Thanks"

As a guy(I think) I use veet sensitive to remove the thick of it, if it's been a while. Then shave in the shower using conditioner, silky smooth afterwards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty-oneMan
3 weeks ago

Stansted

I puck off my pubic hair…. Grab a good handful and rip it out.

I get off on the pain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldbutable1Man
3 weeks ago

hewish


"'Magic Powder' is the absolute boy.

But... it will make your house stick of sulphur."

I used magic powder for years, works well but found i needed to keep my legs apart as i found it burnt if i let skin touch skin with the cream on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
3 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…


"WHO LEAVES HAIR UNDER THEIR ARMS ?

I HAVE LEFT MINE LAST 10 YEARS !

"

I HAVE SHAVED MINE OFF!!! Can you hear me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rAustinMan
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I trim & shave around my cock and then use Veet for Men on my ball bag. It seems a popular combination.

Follow the instructions and you won’t have any issues!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inaTitzTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got sensitive skin and find creams leave me looking as if I've been napalmed, hence I epilate my legs, instead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rontmanMan
2 weeks ago

Derby and often London

Cream is horrible stuff! I get waxed ever 5 or so weeks, stays smooth for ages!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uds1Couple
2 weeks ago

lanark

Veet for men,works great for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittle miss sunshineWoman
2 weeks ago

south sheilds

I use woo woo... But it doesn't work the best I still have to shave 😏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
2 weeks ago

Stourbridge

My former PA told the story of her then boyfriend who she told to get rid of his pubes. He used Veet. He ended up in A&E with severe burns to his gonads

We ended up in tears laughing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top