
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Swinging Support and Advice |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"As a married arab couple I can Say with certainty it is very hard almost impossible to bé in the lifestyle. We are wondering if there are other married arab couples here to tell us about there expérience and definitely help us." I can’t Iie I have found it a little struggle to | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"As a married arab couple I can Say with certainty it is very hard almost impossible to bé in the lifestyle. We are wondering if there are other married arab couples here to tell us about there expérience and definitely help us." Could you tell us what makes it hard/impossible? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |