FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cock sleeves v cock

Jump to newest
 

By *nclebob321 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Canterbury

Ladies, would you ever consider meeting a guy who uses a cock sleeve? Would you prefer that if it guarantees you will get the size you want and the guy will continue until you are fully satisfied?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky_Northern_ManMan
17 weeks ago

Durham

I've been looking into this too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ullrunMan
17 weeks ago

Bradford

What's a cock sleeve?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nclebob321 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Canterbury

Like a dildo, but attached to your cock to make you bigger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nclebob321 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Canterbury

So are there any women who would actually be okay if their playmate came along with a cock sleeve when? Would they prefer a real cock over a plastic one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishB00bsWoman
17 weeks ago

Norwich

Yep I love cock sleeve!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishB00bsWoman
17 weeks ago

Norwich


"What's a cock sleeve?"

It’s like a floppy silicone cover that goes over your cock and makes you bigger- my ex said he liked it because it was tight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittleJohn5Man
17 weeks ago

Wickham Market


"Yep I love cock sleeve!"

Nice ,you could be my new best friend !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveJones76Man
17 weeks ago

Rotherham

Not got a sleeve, but do have a hollow strapon that fits nicely over my little cock. Love wearing and using it, the Mrs thinks it feel a bit wierd and not totally sold on it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utmegsMan
17 weeks ago

Yorkshire


"Yep I love cock sleeve!

Nice ,you could be my new best friend !

"

And mine.

I’ve been thinking about trying one, but just need a willing partner.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Central

I'd definitely consider a man using 1, when he fucks me and the session could include him both with and without, so we can compare how it is. The guy will be enough regardless of it but it could add a little extra, giving more stretching and reaching greater depths. I don't know if there's much difference between them, as I've not yet experienced a guy using them. I assume some may be better than others, so any feedback in the forum is helpful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nclebob321 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Canterbury

So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ypsymattMan
5 weeks ago

walsall

I thought a sleeve was like an open ended fleshlight..... learn sumet new every day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

Newry


"So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing?"

I wouldn't be against trying one with an established partner but I'd not be interested otherwise. But then again, PIV isn't a necessity for me and there'd be no-one coming near me with 12 inches of anything regardless of what it's made of

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eve500Man
5 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd love an 8" cock..... Rather than this fucking great big thing 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *existentialMan
5 weeks ago

Didcot


"What's a cock sleeve?"

Where I put my arms when I'm wearing my cock shirt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Mine loves me in mine. Love when she tells me to put it on x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss DevilWoman
5 weeks ago

Bedford


"So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing?"
12 inch! Ouch!!!

Cock sleeve - would a condom still fit over it?

My FWB has a hollow strap on (definitely nowhere near 12 inches!), it helps him as his erection comes and goes (prostate cancer survivor). And I very much enjoy it. Might enjoy a cock sling, too, but probably not with someone random off the internet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *moothGrooveWoman
5 weeks ago

Cock sleeves in general are a no for me. I just dont see the appeal if I want a dildo I'll use a dildo, if I want cock then.....

The half way house option does nothing for me, but each to their own.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nclebob321 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Canterbury


"So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing? 12 inch! Ouch!!!

Cock sleeve - would a condom still fit over it? "

I'd imagine condoms would fit over them. I still remember as a kid filling up condoms with water to make water bombs they are amazingly stretchy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
5 weeks ago

Southampton

I'd try it as an extra fun dynamic with someone I played with regularly, but not as a first time thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r1000Man
5 weeks ago

Leeds

I’ve got a really small cock so I use one all the time with my wife, she much prefers it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
5 weeks ago

Kinross


"What's a cock sleeve?

It’s like a floppy silicone cover that goes over your cock and makes you bigger- my ex said he liked it because it was tight "

Pics of my cock sleeve in my profile,

they are actually sold as "Penis Extension sleeves", to increase the length and thickness of a smaller man

They are also for men who can't get full erections or suffer premature ejaculations

My wife loves our 8 inch ones especially the ones with thick veins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ames41Man
5 weeks ago

cardiff

Yes I use one all the time as am so small and permanently soft x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksecret5713Man
5 weeks ago

york

My wife has two different sleeves for me to wear

She says the different feeling is a huge turn on when discussing different fantasies together. And other married guys or couple want to chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss DevilWoman
5 weeks ago

Bedford


"So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing? 12 inch! Ouch!!!

Cock sleeve - would a condom still fit over it?

I'd imagine condoms would fit over them. I still remember as a kid filling up condoms with water to make water bombs they are amazingly stretchy "

it's not just about the stretch. Most cock sleeves, from what I'm aware of, are not smooth. They can't be sharp as obviously that would not be pleasurable for most, but still.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
5 weeks ago

Kinross


"So, if someone advertised on here saying they have a 12 inch strap on, or cock sleeve, would women be interested in meeting them or not? Would they still prefer the real thing? 12 inch! Ouch!!!

Cock sleeve - would a condom still fit over it?

I'd imagine condoms would fit over them. I still remember as a kid filling up condoms with water to make water bombs they are amazingly stretchy it's not just about the stretch. Most cock sleeves, from what I'm aware of, are not smooth. They can't be sharp as obviously that would not be pleasurable for most, but still. "

Definitely not sharp and absolutely NO Sharp edges they are smooth and gives my wife the pleasures she misses from me.

Here are details below;

x

The Elys 3-Inch Clear Penis Extender Sleeve from Raeven CORE is a stretchy TPE sleeve designed to add temporary length and girth during partnered use.

Elys adds up to 3 inches of length and can increase girth by up to 25%, depending on your starting girth. Its clear construction keeps the design visually discreet, while the anatomically shaped shaft, bulbous head and raised vein detail add external texture along the sleeve.

The open-ended base can be trimmed to adjust the sleeve length and fit, giving you more control over how much of the 19.5 cm sleeve you use. The product has a listed insertable length of 11 cm and a width of 4 cm.

Because Elys is completely manual, there are no batteries, charging cables or powered settings to manage.

For another extender-style option, compare the Gunnar Realistic Silicone 8 Inch Sleeve Penis Extender. Gunnar uses silicone, includes a ball loop for retention and offers a different size and fit format.

If texture is your priority rather than added length, compare the Rybbe Textured Penis Sleeve with Ball Loop, which uses a ribbed exterior, internal nodules and a ball loop.

For a separate cock-ring option, explore the Asgard Stretchy Silicone Triple Cock Ring.

Features

Adds up to 3 inches of length — Extender-style sleeve designed to add temporary length while worn.

Up to 25% added girth — Listed increase depends on the wearer’s starting girth.

Clear TPE construction — Stretchy, transparent sleeve material.

Cut-to-size base — Open-ended design can be trimmed to adjust the fit.

Anatomically shaped shaft — Bulbous head and raised vein detail along the exterior.

Manual design — No batteries, charging or electronic settings.

Water-based lube recommended — Helps with fitting and partnered use.

Raeven CORE product — Part of Raeven’s penis sleeve and extender range

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellowthread2Couple
5 weeks ago

manchester

full Cock only . no way would i want a 4” dick with a plastic extension. k

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
5 weeks ago

Kinross


"full Cock only . no way would i want a 4” dick with a plastic extension. k"

Yes it's all about preference

Many guys don't want big breasted females either

Its what works for both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sagentMan
5 weeks ago

In the ether

My friend likes to start with my average size cock, what ever average is, and will ask me to wear one of three of her choice, one with a ball stretcher and two just size increases. Ball stretcher 7 inches, the others 8 to 10 inches.

Biggest one makes her squirt when I pull out. Does not make me feel inadequate and when she asks she is ready for a hard fucking, and most importantly can take it immediately. Don't just surprise her it can be painful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elaninMaverickWoman
5 weeks ago

near Putney Heath


"Ladies, would you ever consider meeting a guy who uses a cock sleeve? Would you prefer that if it guarantees you will get the size you want and the guy will continue until you are fully satisfied?"

As a single woman of nearly 13 years I'm familiar with toy use alone and toy use with partners. A sleeve is just a toy.

I've got a tight vagina, which can be a plus or a minus. Some men love it and some men are like wow..um.. that's quite a grip!

I haven't had kids and although I'm perimenopausal, my vaginal muscles haven't atrophied...as yet...

I have a cute "little" kink acquaintance who uses a sleeve on one of his partners and they love it!!

Like all toys it's just a different sensation and an extra icing on top but for me the real human man-cock is the main satisfaction. My orgasm with toys are very different from my orgasm with human man-cock but all are satifying regardless of penis sizing.

That's the best thing about sex and intimacy.. There are a lot of ways to do it without a giant penis that is satisfying for me.

Honestly, the consensus for me from various genders is that men and male-identified people are more concerned with penis satisfaction than women. 50% of women have never had an orgasm from PIV alone. 25% need clitoral stimulation with the PIV. And then there is the minority like me who can orgasm from small cock only or big cock only. Size Queens are really only about 10% of women. I've heard women openly complain about large penises. It's a larger ( pun intended) problem than I realised.

No women do not like their cervix bruised by monster cocks. That's a porn fantasy not reality. It's why I don't watch a lot of the most popular porn it's so unrealistic. They never show you anal prep and no one sane is fucking their step anything or a teen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple
5 weeks ago

bolton

Unfortunately cucky here only has a tiny cock so we bought a cock extension and wife imagines it’s hers boyfriends cock because it was so big and better then mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *T2022Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

i think its cheating . ha ha , but then i dont think i have a problem. ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Central


"I'd definitely consider a man using 1, when he fucks me and the session could include him both with and without, so we can compare how it is. The guy will be enough regardless of it but it could add a little extra, giving more stretching and reaching greater depths. I don't know if there's much difference between them, as I've not yet experienced a guy using them. I assume some may be better than others, so any feedback in the forum is helpful "

Still yet to get this experience with a guy with 1

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Nothing like real cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
4 weeks ago

Southampton

For me it’s a hygiene thing, I wouldn’t want a guy to use one as yiu don’t know how many othered it’s been used with or when ut was last washed/disinfected

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
4 weeks ago

Norwich


"For me it’s a hygiene thing, I wouldn’t want a guy to use one as yiu don’t know how many othered it’s been used with or when ut was last washed/disinfected "

Use a fresh one each time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
4 weeks ago

Kinross


"For me it’s a hygiene thing, I wouldn’t want a guy to use one as yiu don’t know how many othered it’s been used with or when ut was last washed/disinfected "

You wash and disinfect both inside and out the same as you would with any other sexual toy or sexual aid, whether it be a vibrator, dildo, butt-plug, rabbit etc

And if used within marriage then it's basically common sense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he blind assassin 007Man
4 weeks ago

nearby


"I'd love an 8" cock..... Rather than this fucking great big thing 😁 "

Good old chubby brown

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimes76Man
4 weeks ago

Portland

I had one that made my cock go from 6.5" to 10"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *latfishyMan
4 weeks ago

nailsea

I didn’t know clock sleeves were a thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *effdelightMan
4 weeks ago

Grimsby

I've considered this because I'm not very thick but lady wasn't interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *effdelightMan
4 weeks ago

Grimsby


"I had one that made my cock go from 6.5" to 10""
that's not a sleeve that's a joust 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amjones566Man
4 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

7/8inch cock here....do I need a sleve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussex_ladMan
4 weeks ago

east sussex

Got a nice thick cock and would like to add a big sleeve to strech her more would Fuck her normal then use it to stretch her good x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ousteau72Man
4 weeks ago

Wombourne

Do we mean condom (cock sleeve) or have I missed something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
4 weeks ago

Southampton

I understand that, but if a guy turns up with one, I’d want it to be washed & disinfected in from of me goes anywhere near me and I’d probably still want a condom on it as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveJones76Man
4 weeks ago

Rotherham

There was a point in time that the missus had me wear mine all the time. I miss those days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

Personally as I’m happy with my fellas size we have never needed to consider one of these and I’m all about natural. I can see why some would enjoy it and it’s certainly a way round small cock size or poor erections so I say go for it just personally don’t have the need for any man to use one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifully TwistedWoman
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

I've never been worried about size but would try one with someone that I knew for a bit of fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilkyHotChocolateCouple
4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I can see how they might be useful to some smaller endowed guys but those of us lucky enough to have a fella more substantially gifted its not needed.. lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un couple 2Couple
4 weeks ago

Tynemouth.

wife bought one for me, never looked back, love using it on her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arymidsMan
4 weeks ago

Tamworth

We have a cock sheath by Bad Dragon who make super high quality silicone dildos. It was pretty expensive but it was worth it. The model we have is the ‘Crackers’ in size large - it’s open ended, so I still get feel, but although I’m lucky to be quite large (8 inches), I’m only just long enough for my bell end to come out of the opening.

It’s all about the extra girth it gives - it’s almost 9 inches in circumference, although that’s governed by how girthy you are to begin with.

My girlfriend loves it, but lots of warm up and lots of lube is essential!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Only way i fuck her now is with my sleeve or wearing strap on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avid BlackhardtMan
4 weeks ago

Walsall

I have used them, I have a few, they are cheap enough to try with a partner or friend and if they don't like, no harm done.

A cock sleeve can make you feel huge and a play partner may enjoy that full or stretched feelings, but will still get closeness during sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ezandcCouple
4 weeks ago

Telford

Kez has to be in the mood for it, she prefers me natural and she’s not into big ones anyway, I did use it when we were on a meet, the lovely lady enjoyed it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azza26Woman
4 weeks ago

Wrexham

With long term partner do use sleeves but sadly nothing like the real thing. So if I am meeting someone I want the real deal.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtycp1 V2V CLUBCouple
4 weeks ago

Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

I've had experiences with small and large cocks.

I would definitely want the guy to fuck me naturally. No to a cocksleeve.

I've had guys that are really into SPH (small penis humiliation) this can actually be a lot of fun and really sexy. I would much prefer naughty playful natural fun with a 4" cock than a plastic sleeve.

Mrs N

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l3sumCouple
3 weeks ago

Dartford

Mrs has a real thing for being stretched. Use an 8” thick cock sleeve now and then inbetween meets with hung guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cDaftyMan
3 weeks ago

Mole Valley

Do the blokes feeling much/anything when using them ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *otty74Man
2 weeks ago

carterton

I’ve got a couple of cock sleeves

I’m 7” the wife says she would rather have me with our but I love to see her stretched . And you can try some more adventurous positions

Love to chat and swap some pics with fellow wearers /users

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top