Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Meet verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I met a great couple on saturday night and had a fantastic time however I cannot get a verification on my profile till I meet a verified member who else thinks this rule should be changed as the couple and myself are both genuine !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I met a great couple on saturday night and had a fantastic time however I cannot get a verification on my profile till I meet a verified member who else thinks this rule should be changed as the couple and myself are both genuine !!"

Nope - sorry, but it's the most effective way to prevent people setting up fake profiles and self verifying!

Get the couple to go in chat and get verified on cam - then they can verify you and you can subsequently verify them!

over a year ago

I don't verifications would become meaningless as the site would be full of false verifications

over a year ago

Sorry I dont.

It would allow any profile to verify any other profile and not everyone is honest.

The verification system is not perfect but I like the fact only verified people can verify others and you cant verify someone from your own isp

The couple could very easily nip into chat and get verified, in fact if you stuck your head into chat I'm sure someone would verify you as a male.

From there you could do meet in person veri's as I personally dont count webcam ones (I prefer to know they made plans and turned up)

It really isn't hard to get verified, the number of socials going on right now is very high also.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

Get the couple to go in chat and get verified on cam - then they can verify you and you can subsequently verify them! "

or vice versa

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Struggling newbies would verify each other, without meeting too.

The current veri system can never be perfect, but does work well to restrict some of us from wasting time etc.

Meet socially too, as you can be verified from a social meet. I chat to people in clubs, and if they're well behaved, offer a lot etc, then that's a good start. (before someone mention, 'offer a lot' does not mean a tenner etc )

over a year ago

"

Get the couple to go in chat and get verified on cam - then they can verify you and you can subsequently verify them!

or vice versa"

Single guys can't get verified on cam according to the recently updated FAQ's - which is odd as I keep seeing exactly those veri's cropping up all the time!

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I don't verifications would become meaningless as the site would be full of false verifications "

Already is full of false verifications lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No probs was just a thought lol I do understand the need to out the fakes though

over a year ago

"I don't verifications would become meaningless as the site would be full of false verifications "

Oops too late!

Post new Message to Thread