Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Browsing profiles

Jump to newest

By *ats Kilt OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

A question, if we type in looking for single females in greater london a list of 300 profiles come up. If we were to type in the same list in Birmingham looking for single females in greater london would the same list come up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Search is done where you enter the place on the search terms, not where you are located.

By *ats Kilt OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Hi Miss blonde

Yes I understand that. But do the same people come up in the search wherever you are

over a year ago

I don't think so as the poster said above, it should just bring up those people in the location you've entered and if you enter a different location it should bring up a different list. Why? Whats happening when you do a search?

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

No it's geographical, town, postcode, radius etc., use the advanced search facility

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Answer to the OP is yes. If you put London in the search box, it doesn't matter if you're in Tooting or Timbuktu lol

By *atseyeWoman
over a year ago

London

Hi everyone

Thanks for your feed back. No that's not what I meant. I mean if you type in single women in London do the SAME women come up in the search. i.e. if I am in Birmingham do different women come up in London or are they the same women that come up if I type single women in London when I am in London. Hope this is clear.

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

The same women will appear but they will be in a different order, as the results are put in order of most recently online first.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone

Thanks for your feed back. No that's not what I meant. I mean if you type in single women in London do the SAME women come up in the search. i.e. if I am in Birmingham do different women come up in London or are they the same women that come up if I type single women in London when I am in London. Hope this is clear."

I'm pretty sure the previous answers answered your question but just to clarify - if you're searching for a certain group in a specific location - the results are entirely based on your search criteria! Not whether you're in London, Glasgow, Ulan Bator or San Sebastian!

It makes absolutely no difference whether you're lying on a beach somewhere hot or browsing from starbucks round the corner!

By *ats Kilt OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

HiStaffs fella

Thanks for your reply that's exactly what I wanted to know. The same women come up in say London or Birmingham on that search of Greater London. Someone told us that different women come up depending on your area or computer! Obviously not true

over a year ago

If you go to advanced search, select the age and miles range and type in London you'll be shown women who live in...London! If you type in Glasgow, you'll be shown women who live in....Glasgow! If you type in Cardiff, you'll be shown women who live in......Cardiff!

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"HiStaffs fella

Thanks for your reply that's exactly what I wanted to know. The same women come up in say London or Birmingham on that search of Greater London. Someone told us that different women come up depending on your area or computer! Obviously not true"

Glad to be of service. I think your friend was thinking of people whose accounts are registered in different areas and doing a browse within a set distance (eg 10 miles).

Post new Message to Thread