Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Old man deterrent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As much as I like the attention, checking my mail this morning to find a 61 year old man had sent "nice cock, just had a great wank over that beaut" almost made me lose my cornflakes!

Any ideas on a good pervy man deterrent? I know the women on here are probably crying out for one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Filters...never be bothered by anyone out of your age range again

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"As much as I like the attention, checking my mail this morning to find a 61 year old man had sent "nice cock, just had a great wank over that beaut" almost made me lose my cornflakes!

Any ideas on a good pervy man deterrent? I know the women on here are probably crying out for one! "

Go into privacy settings and block all men!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As much as I like the attention, checking my mail this morning to find a 61 year old man had sent "nice cock, just had a great wank over that beaut" almost made me lose my cornflakes!

Any ideas on a good pervy man deterrent? I know the women on here are probably crying out for one! "

Nice to be appreciated

over a year ago

Could be the cock pic avater lol, just a thought

over a year ago

It's less about blocking people than it is about deterring the folk of a less normal persuasion!

Do you just have to take the good with the bad?

over a year ago

thick dark curtains, slippery steps and hide the boiled sweets ! Wont stop Baz , i mean caz.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

There's no perv/idiot/tosser/obnoxious arseholes (delete as applicable) filters on here so either block single guys and people outside your age range or grin and bear it.

over a year ago

"There's no perv/idiot/tosser/obnoxious arseholes (delete as applicable) filters on here so either block single guys and people outside your age range or grin and bear it. "
thank god, i'd never get a meet !

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

think of it as doing your bit for help the aged

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

If you live long enough you too will end up a pervy old git.

Get a grip and have a sense of perspective, block and move on.

over a year ago

Any ideas on a good pervy man deterrent? I know the women on here are probably crying out for one!

think of it as doing your bit for help the aged"

over a year ago

change your age range settings so you cant get mail or just smile and thank them for the attention

Also age is just a number and not all men/women of a certain age are "pervs"

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"thick dark curtains, slippery steps and hide the boiled sweets ! Wont stop Baz , i mean caz. "

That's the last time I let you use my superglue to fix ya teeth

over a year ago

"change your age range settings so you cant get mail or just smile and thank them for the attention

Also age is just a number and not all men/women of a certain age are "pervs" "

Not so much about the age as the approach. If he'd started with "hi, how're you" I'd if probably had a crack. As it was, I ended up with a mental image that's stuck with me for the day!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"It's less about blocking people than it is about deterring the folk of a less normal persuasion!

Do you just have to take the good with the bad? "

Filtering isn't blocking as such, you can still seek out those that meet your criteria if you fancy a craic with them. The site offers tools to help stop you getting messages outside your preferences, either use them or don't, but no real point asking for advice on the forums if you don't want to take it on board. By filtering single guys over your age preference you won't get to find out that 60 somethings have cracked one off over your cock pic

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Simple. Don't have a cock pic as an avatar

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Simple. Don't have a cock pic as an avatar"

^^^ That as well!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Oh, and welcome fellow South Cumbrian

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's less about blocking people than it is about deterring the folk of a less normal persuasion!

Do you just have to take the good with the bad? "

What is your definition of a "normal persuasion"?

over a year ago

Thank you lovely people of Fab

I've taken all that on board and I'm off to fiddle with my settings

over a year ago

What is your definition of a "normal persuasion"? "

Those who engage in friendly banter rather than saying "nice cock".

Wouldn't work in a pub, not gonna work here!

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Thank you lovely people of Fab

I've taken all that on board and I'm off to fiddle with my settings

"

That's all he was doing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Wouldn't work in a pub, not gonna work here! "

I see! It's true it wouldn't work in a pub but as you've found out there are a lot of people who think it would work here, imagine some of the messages those gorgeous single women get .

over a year ago

Wouldn't work in a pub, not gonna work here!

I see! It's true it wouldn't work in a pub but as you've found out there are a lot of people who think it would work here, imagine some of the messages those gorgeous single women get . "

Too true!

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

You'll be 61 one day, and all too quickly, just take it as a compliment, there are a lot worse things someone could have said. Take it in the way I suspect it was intended

over a year ago

The 'look at me' posts are getting more subtle!

over a year ago

I've not looked at your profile nor do I intend to nor have i EVER hada wank over someone's pix BUT I did find yr references to age rather offensive. No one can help getting older - u r born u age u die. If u post yr pix on a sex site for all to view u must expect these things can/do happen n no doubt if it'd been a message from a YOUNG busty blonde female u woulda been rushing to reply!!

If something as mild as someone having a wank over r pic chokes u off maybe this is not the site for u??????

And as for 'normal' - well previous posters have already covered that!

over a year ago

Btw if anyone wants to wank over either of our pictures please feel free. Age, gender or orientation not a problem!

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

I'm sitting here with my granddad were wanking over pics... No age issues here.....

David

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Those who engage in friendly banter rather than saying "nice cock".

You must go to the wrong pubs sweetie

over a year ago

oh how funny!!!!! at least someone gets off on a cock picture lol x

over a year ago

"Filters...never be bothered by anyone out of your age range again "
Yes filters. Mine work so yours will too. just change them

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

well you were kind of asking for it

as we all know, the only people who really enjoy looking at pictures of cocks are bi and gay blokes - so when you post cock pics on your profile you shouldn't really be surprised when bi and gay blokes take an interest.

the solution should be pretty obvious

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 26/05/13 12:26:07]

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

"The 'look at me' posts are getting more subtle!"

+1

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

John gets guys messaging him/fabbing his pics even though he is straight, its just one of them things as this will happen if some one fancies you...even if it is an younger/older person of the same sex.

Putting cock picks up will get gay/bi guys commenting so take them off & put a facial or clothed shot of yourself if it bothers you to much.

over a year ago

Nice to be appreciated "

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Almost made you lose your cornflakes...really?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

from my perspective 61 isn't old and even if it was it doesn't make you a pervert. If you have pictures on a web site like this they will get looked at by everyone unless you have filters in place to enable only the young, beautiful non-perverts to view.

I deliberately only looked once because I fall into your old category and would hate to be thought a pervert

L x

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

"from my perspective 61 isn't old and even if it was it doesn't make you a pervert. If you have pictures on a web site like this they will get looked at by everyone unless you have filters in place to enable only the young, beautiful non-perverts to view.

I deliberately only looked once because I fall into your old category and would hate to be thought a pervert

L x"

Well said (you old pervert)

over a year ago

I have my filters set with an age thing but still get messages and invites from outside that age range ? xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"from my perspective 61 isn't old and even if it was it doesn't make you a pervert. If you have pictures on a web site like this they will get looked at by everyone unless you have filters in place to enable only the young, beautiful non-perverts to view.

L x

Well said (you old pervert)

"

old pervert and proud

over a year ago

i believe 'pervert' means against the norm,

on here saying a cock looks good is the norm lol xx

By *now_white_suicideWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

Sorry but that made me chuckle

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Well its a nice cock, think I will just have one off the wrist while I look at it !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He's a perv ??

What do you call a 31 year old who shows his cock on the net ?

over a year ago

"He's a perv ??

What do you call a 31 year old who shows his cock on the net ?"

Just spat my wine out with laughter at that!!!!

over a year ago

Ewh lol, good job u had already eaten yr cornflakes. Spray wiv pepper spray that shd keep them at bay lol. Failing that change yr filters

over a year ago

To a gay or bi man your avatar is the equivalent for a straight man of a woman walking down the street with her boobs out.

If you don't want comments like that I suggest you put it away or filter. Its not their fault; and no, I was not that 61 year old man!

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Filters...never be bothered by anyone out of your age range again "

You're telling me, Cazccimagine my devastation. When I couldnae message you after being one year oot! (Sigh) ....that's my reverse psychology ploy for you to message ME now y'see?

Oh ok then

over a year ago

"John gets guys messaging him/fabbing his pics even though he is straight, its just one of them things as this will happen if some one fancies you...even if it is an younger/older person of the same sex.

Putting cock picks up will get gay/bi guys commenting so take them off & put a facial or clothed shot of yourself if it bothers you to much. "

Goodidea as I mainly get messages from people I'm not interested in

Post new Message to Thread