Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

magic powder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, just took delivery of my first batch of magic powder & need help with the consistancy for the best effect

Suggestions anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Small amount of water and it takes ages to mix. Once its ready it should look like normal shaving foam

over a year ago

"Small amount of water and it takes ages to mix. Once its ready it should look like normal shaving foam "

Thankies

over a year ago

Open all the windows in the house too as it stinks to high heaven. Personally, I found it worse than useless so went back to Veet

By *orflondonerMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

I recommended it to a friend because of the comments on here,She didn't rate it.I use Veet sensative and get good results from that.So no plans to change.

over a year ago

am going to see how it goes x normally shave but fed up of razor burn

By *ulder and ScullyCouple
over a year ago

Blackburn

Works great for me (male) but partner can't get on with it. I jump straight in shower to wash off (only with water) give it really good scrub with flannel or similar, seems almost to pull hair out as if weakened. If u dont scrub it looks like it hasnt worked. After rinsed off well shower as normal with gel etc.

over a year ago

It's ok if I've run out of Veet - regrowth seems to happen quite quickly for me after using magic powder though.

As for consistency, I used a small lidded jar to mix it - give it a good shake once mixed and add more powder or water until its quite thick.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

would strongly recommend a patch test. I burned my skin with the sensitive skin one so it isn't for everyone..

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Defo do a test.

Timing is crucial, 5 mins is not enough, 8, for me, too long, with mild discomfort, soothed with talcum powder.

Re-growth is quick too.

I mixed to a stiff paste - I have a shower in the bath, found with shower on low and not under the shower-head, gave a humid atmosphere to help stop mixture drying out (which stops it working)also warm, need the sack fully distended to apply mixture.

Works well, have not found I need to be rough with towel etc. to remove hair, just washes off for me.

By *corcherMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I used a little pot with a lid & a quick shake to mix it. Start with a little bit of water & add more if needed. I used little plastic spatula to clear it off, kinda like shaving. Just make sure the mixture isn't to watery - you need it to stay in place. It did dry out a bit while I sat waiting for the magic to happen. But it didn't seem to have any negative effect. Quick rub down with a warm damp cloth after also helped.

Post new Message to Thread