Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

headache

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently just after orgasim i have suffered from a really bad ache in my head. it feels like a band tightening round my head.... why has this started to happen?

Cant see this girl not wanting to have any more orgasms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I have never had one after orgasm, but has been known for me to get shooting pains in my head, if I have a really intense one!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suffer too sometimes, depending on how intense the orgasm. Doesn't last long and I'm usually ok after I've had a drink!

over a year ago

thanks. i will try that.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I also get them, just drink lots of water after. It's only with one guy though, which I find strange.

over a year ago

"I also get them, just drink lots of water after. It's only with one guy though, which I find strange. "

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

This happened to the lady in a couple I meet; a migraine-like headache immediately after orgasm with no warning. It lasted about 12 hours an hasn't happened before or since.

Not sure this is much help, other than to say it does happen.

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

I would suggest you go to the quack and have your blood pressure taken !

Jane x

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Get blood pressure checked....and drink lots of fluids.....

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple
over a year ago

Co Durham

They can be 'Thunder clap'headaches.

It can be serious but usually not.

Agree with above...check blood pressure

over a year ago

Had to comment on this if you dont mind....

I jamie ( male ) used to suffer from cluster headaches ( still have them occasionally ) They are quite common in men and can easily be brought on by orgasm, At times it was so bad i could not orgasm for fear of bringing on a headache.

They are horrid and almost as intense as a migraine and are very painful

Im not saying this is what you have but may be worth looking into if its happened before ?? Im no doc or medical expert just putting a suggestion in

over a year ago

I've had something like this if I've already got any kind of headache before orgasm, it's like head is being crushed.

over a year ago

"I've had something like this if I've already got any kind of headache before orgasm, it's like head is being crushed. "

If it gets worse the closer you get then almost definitely cluster headaches best to see your doc and explain to them

I suffered for ages and it was horrid

over a year ago

"I've had something like this if I've already got any kind of headache before orgasm, it's like head is being crushed.

If it gets worse the closer you get then almost definitely cluster headaches best to see your doc and explain to them

thanks guys. blood pressure is okay but will try the water as i know i dont drink enough. x x "

over a year ago

"I've had something like this if I've already got any kind of headache before orgasm, it's like head is being crushed.

thanks guys. blood pressure is okay but will try the water as i know i dont drink enough. x x "

over a year ago

I had the same problem a few years back but my pain was at the temples, it did start putting me off having sex. I went to the GP. She said it was stress....tention etc, she prescribed some type of Prozac type thing....I never took them. Just dealt with wot was stressing me out. Are u stressed maybe? Without realising it

By *eadytotryagainWoman
over a year ago

wolves

Read up on post coital headaches

Post new Message to Thread