Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Replies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm pretty new to this but really am wondering if being polite is not the done thing? What do you have to do to get a reply from you ladies? I read the profile,I send a pic an i'm not rude? How can you get verified if you can get chatting? Grrrrrr x any advice or help would be appreciated cheers x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

A lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as their profile pics....you could consider a body shot instead? Might help

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Welcome newbie

There is a hell of a lot of threads been said on the same subject, but the jist is....some people reply, some don't.

You can either let it spoil your enjoyment of the site or move on to the next person.

Why not join in on the forum and get to know some of the posters, it my lead to some mails

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Reading the FAQs provides answers...

E.g There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"A lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as their profile pics....you could consider a body shot instead? Might help "

this.

over a year ago

"A lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as their profile pics....you could consider a body shot instead? Might help "

Cheers Missy Lou, I've only just changed to this pic as didn't have one, thanks for advice I'll take note and change it

over a year ago

"Welcome newbie

There is a hell of a lot of threads been said on the same subject, but the jist is....some people reply, some don't.

You can either let it spoil your enjoyment of the site or move on to the next person.

Why not join in on the forum and get to know some of the posters, it my lead to some mails "

Will do thanks for the help

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"A lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as their profile pics....you could consider a body shot instead? Might help

Cheers Missy Lou, I've only just changed to this pic as didn't have one, thanks for advice I'll take note and change it "

You're very welcome....and good luck

By *ickedxxxCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I'm pretty new to this but really am wondering if being polite is not the done thing? What do you have to do to get a reply from you ladies? I read the profile,I send a pic an i'm not rude? How can you get verified if you can get chatting? Grrrrrr x any advice or help would be appreciated cheers x"

We are a couple not looking for single guys but we do look at the people who fab our pics and to be fair mate your profile is the same as everyone else's so first glance at your profile says nothing to us . And cock pics as your profile pic has been done I'm afraid so make your profile stand out and your first msg more original than the other 100 guys who have tried the same

over a year ago

"Reading the FAQs provides answers...

E.g There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

I understand people can't reply or just don't, its a part of life an that is their choice as you said, i'm just trying to improve my profile and my approach I suppose so thank you for your reply and your help x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As rule never ever expect a reply that way when you get one it's a nice surprise.

Spend more time on your profile than you have on this post and you may get somewhere.

Good luck

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I always make a woman cum first"

Really????

over a year ago

Point taken cheers Thetig

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Spend more time on your profile than you have on this post and you may get somewhere.

Good luck"

over a year ago

""I always make a woman cum first"

Really????

"

Yes it makes the eventual sex better, and more fulfilling both ways doesn't it! A woman won't come back for more if your selfish or rush it will she x

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

""I always make a woman cum first"

Really????

Yes it makes the eventual sex better, and more fulfilling both ways doesn't it! A woman won't come back for more if your selfish or rush it will she x"

I would reword it, because I hate to be the one to tell you, but you wont make every woman you have sex with, cum....

To me, it makes you sound just slightly arrogant....

over a year ago

Ok cheers _riendly foe x

over a year ago

"As rule never ever expect a reply that way when you get one it's a nice surprise.

Good luck"

Agree with this loads of great threads on here with profile advice so have a look.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I read the profile before the message. If there's anything on there that doesn't fit what I'm looking for or shows my profile hasn't been read ie when visible my profile states must accommodate as I don't let anyone into my home who won't invite me to theirs, and I don't meet in hotels.

If the sender has cannot accommodate the message is deleted unread.

By *emjoCouple
over a year ago

Reading

To be fair, there are many couples who don't reply to couples so it's not just a single bloke thing.

We do consider it rude not to reply if the message is personal and well constructed but do understand the problem of time replying if you do get hundreds of messages from single guys.

over a year ago

The phrase get a fucking grip springs to mind

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"I'm pretty new to this but really am wondering if being polite is not the done thing? What do you have to do to get a reply from you ladies? I read the profile,I send a pic an i'm not rude? How can you get verified if you can get chatting? Grrrrrr x any advice or help would be appreciated cheers x"

it's all about setting your expectations at the right level.

First expectation you need to set is that most people (i.e over 50%) who join fab never get a single meet - that includes couples and single women.

That's not a whinge about the site, it's simple reality.

So if you ever get just one single meet on here, you've done better than about 90% of the single blokes who join here.

Regarding messaging, assuming you are sending decent messages, you can generally expect to get about 1 reply for every 20 messages sent, and get a meet from around 1 in 20 of the people who reply to you.

you can improve your odds slightly with better pics and a better profile, and you can improve your odds dramatically by getting yourself known in local swinging circles by going to clubs and socials.

So the real secret to fab isn't what you do on fab - it's what you do when you are away from your computer screen that makes the biggest difference.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I'm pretty new to this but really am wondering if being polite is not the done thing? What do you have to do to get a reply from you ladies? I read the profile,I send a pic an i'm not rude? How can you get verified if you can get chatting? Grrrrrr x any advice or help would be appreciated cheers x

it's all about setting your expectations at the right level.

First expectation you need to set is that most people (i.e over 50%) who join fab never get a single meet - that includes couples and single women.

That's not a whinge about the site, it's simple reality.

So if you ever get just one single meet on here, you've done better than about 90% of the single blokes who join here.

Regarding messaging, assuming you are sending decent messages, you can generally expect to get about 1 reply for every 20 messages sent, and get a meet from around 1 in 20 of the people who reply to you.

you can improve your odds slightly with better pics and a better profile, and you can improve your odds dramatically by getting yourself known in local swinging circles by going to clubs and socials.

So the real secret to fab isn't what you do on fab - it's what you do when you are away from your computer screen that makes the biggest difference."

I disagree with the numbers but I do agree with getting yourself known on the scene. Socials get you many doors opened.

As for 50% or even 90% of fabbers never getting a meet Utter tosh

Post new Message to Thread