Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cock pictures on a profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

While glazing through the forum, I sometimes see females or couples arguing about cock pics on male profiles. Some like it, some dont want to see any at all until a later stage.

My question is should I have a cock picture on my profile or is it a no no? If its a yes, how many should be there?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do what you think is best. That way you profile will appeal to people who think like you and that must be a good thing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is only my personal preference but I like to see one or two.....don't see the point of having the same one twice though....maybe something different for the second one?

over a year ago

but never a picture next to a deodorant can or tv remote.

over a year ago

I have never, nor would I meet a man based on what his cock looks like so it makes no difference to me if there are none. If I look at a profile and the majority of photos care cock pics I would find it an instant turn off tho!

I would much rather see a good torso shot or photos which show that a guy has imagination and can think outside the box as this would reflect his personality and that matters far more to me when deciding whether to meet.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

My question is should I have a cock picture on my profile or is it a no no? If its a yes, how many should be there?

Thanks"

why, how many cocks have you got?

I'd say that it is pretty much obligatory, but that doesn't mean you need to populate your gallery with a forest of woodies - one is plenty - and I'd avoid sending it in a message unless someone specifically asks for one.

It's there if someone wants to look and can be ignored by the people who don't want to.

Consider also that there might be a more attractive method of presentation that the usual extreme close-up style.

Consider that people come here to meet people, not cocks, so perhaps a picture of you that also just happens to include your old fella might be more attractive.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"This is only my personal preference but I like to see one or two.....don't see the point of having the same one twice though....maybe something different for the second one?"

Just to note, theyre two different pictures

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Do what you want on your profile, not what anyone else thinks.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Personally not tonnes of public ones shot from different angles, 1 pics enough

over a year ago

Maybe 1 or 2 I would say but again try and get one were its maybe more than just your cock in it

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Yes you should, there should be at least 27, with 5 being posed next to household items as a point of reference.

over a year ago

I saw a profile earlier that had 15 cock pics! No other pics.

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple
over a year ago

Co Durham

"While glazing through the forum, I sometimes see females or couples arguing about cock pics on male profiles. Some like it, some dont want to see any at all until a later stage.

Thanks"

No...a cock is a cock is a cock

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I saw a profile earlier that had 15 cock pics! No other pics."

Were they all his?

Actually, I've seen a guy on here with 2 cocks. Some sort of mutation I think.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

Thanks

why, how many cocks have you got?

I'd say that it is pretty much obligatory, but that doesn't mean you need to populate your gallery with a forest of woodies - one is plenty - and I'd avoid sending it in a message unless someone specifically asks for one.

It's there if someone wants to look and can be ignored by the people who don't want to.

Consider also that there might be a more attractive method of presentation that the usual extreme close-up style.

Consider that people come here to meet people, not cocks, so perhaps a picture of you that also just happens to include your old fella might be more attractive. "

over a year ago

"I saw a profile earlier that had 15 cock pics! No other pics.

Were they all his?

Actually, I've seen a guy on here with 2 cocks. Some sort of mutation I think. "

No no its just a prosthetic - sometimes I like to have more than one cock when I need that extra 'ooomph'.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I have never, nor would I meet a man based on what his cock looks like so it makes no difference to me if there are none. If I look at a profile and the majority of photos care cock pics I would find it an instant turn off tho!

I would much rather see a good torso shot or photos which show that a guy has imagination and can think outside the box as this would reflect his personality and that matters far more to me when deciding whether to meet. "

over a year ago

"but never a picture next to a deodorant can or tv remote.

"

And it always seems to be lynx !!!!:D

over a year ago

"I saw a profile earlier that had 15 cock pics! No other pics."

Yep think that's the guy that's just friend requested me, 15 cock pics and nothing else!

I honestly don't mind the odd one or two so you can see what you're getting but that is just excessive in my opinion.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

And it always seems to be lynx !!!!:D "

I did that, but forgot to include my cock

over a year ago

"Do what you think is best. That way you profile will appeal to people who think like you and that must be a good thing."

Exactly this.

Pics of women on single male's profiles put me off more than cock pics.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

And it always seems to be lynx !!!!:D

I did that, but forgot to include my cock "

By *orset manMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I dont like close up pussy pics- i know what they look like

over a year ago

Do what you want, does it matter what others think? Its your profile and if you are happy with it, so be it..... (not too many cocks thou lmao)

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

You can't win on this one . Some people won't read a profile with a cock shot - myself included- and some won't read it without.

Post new Message to Thread