Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

My Profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just interested in people opinions about my profile really good or bad.

Enjoying the site though and the chat rooms are great fun.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

and gal's

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Bad points are... No public pics at all, the pointless disclaimer which takes up half your profile, your married but at least your open about it on your profile.

Good points... You can string a sentence together!! X

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Nice profile pic and good detailed profile - get rid of the Sydney university thing, it's totally useless and meaningless! Also dont really see the point of the 'must answer my 3 questions' bit - most ladies wont like being told what to or what not to do! Good luck

over a year ago

Many thanks for your prompt response its much appreciated X

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I agree with the duck lady above. Public pics will help you, the disclaimer is a joke. Will you really prosecute? Its a well written profile. I don't think anyone will bother with answering the questions.

over a year ago

brilliant thanks again for the feed back have adjusted slightly and will look to add some body shots as well.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"brilliant thanks again for the feed back have adjusted slightly and will look to add some body shots as well. "

Much better...as you have nicked a bit off my profile! Lol! I'm flattered

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"brilliant thanks again for the feed back have adjusted slightly and will look to add some body shots as well.

Much better...as you have nicked a bit off my profile! Lol! I'm flattered "

OMG you did copy that bit!!!!!

My profile is blocked for all men for that reason!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"brilliant thanks again for the feed back have adjusted slightly and will look to add some body shots as well.

over a year ago

well your profile was inspiring so I hope you don't mind should have asked first I know cheeky me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"well your profile was inspiring so I hope you don't mind should have asked first I know cheeky me "

It inspired you to copy that section? I withdraw my 'well written' comment. It might have been copied!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Sorry stopped reading after "married".

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"well your profile was inspiring so I hope you don't mind should have asked first I know cheeky me "

Aww thanks! I don't mind at all

over a year ago

It's rife! Had my entire profile cut and pasted recently - hence I'm giving up offering profile advice!

over a year ago

"well your profile was inspiring so I hope you don't mind should have asked first I know cheeky me

Aww thanks! I don't mind at all "

Good would hate to offend a lovely lady like yourself hope to get to chat to you also and not just in the forum x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's rife! Had my entire profile cut and pasted recently - hence I'm giving up offering profile advice! "

I only had bits of mine nicked. Not anymore! Hurrah for success and originality!

over a year ago

It's rife! Had my entire profile cut and pasted recently - hence I'm giving up offering profile advice! "

Sorry to hear that Obi..

over a year ago

I just think that it's bad form to do that.

over a year ago

It's rife! Had my entire profile cut and pasted recently - hence I'm giving up offering profile advice!

Sorry to hear that Obi.. "

It's ok - all sorted in the end!!

over a year ago

Least your honest about your status unlike a lot on here

Great profile a few more pics would help

Bum pic is always a deal breaker for moi

over a year ago

"Least your honest about your status unlike a lot on here

Bum pic is always a deal breaker for moi "

Thanks again will look for some cheeky bum pic's then. Also nice to see another candy crush addict around here Hope you feel better soon after your surgery x

over a year ago

"Least your honest about your status unlike a lot on here

Bum pic is always a deal breaker for moi

Thanks again will look for some cheeky bum pic's then. Also nice to see another candy crush addict around here Hope you feel better soon after your surgery x"

Thank you I'm getting there

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Just read your profile and mmmmmmmm

Talking as one half of a couple reading the first line of "Yes I am married and no she is not aware I am here". sparks a worry in me if i am honest.

Personally we would never meet a married man or woman who openly amitted they were married on their profile, Just incase it came out and then the patner was on to us

Be open with your partner .... and tell them what they are missing lol !!

J

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"well your profile was inspiring so I hope you don't mind should have asked first I know cheeky me

I just think that it's bad form to do that."

it absolutely is...

so someone else put some thought into their profile..... and they put 2 seconds worth of thought into just pilfing it....

see... quick fixes.. magic formulas...

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

it absolutely is...

so someone else put some thought into their profile..... and they put 2 seconds worth of thought into just pilfing it....

see... quick fixes.. magic formulas...

"

Shame on you Fabio,

everyone knows there is a special sequences of sentences that can be put on a profile that have been scientifically proven to instantaneously and catastrophically degrade the elastic in female undergarments.

I find it somewhat remiss of you to insinuate otherwise

over a year ago

Reminds me of a really funny thread a while ago. There was a guy on here who was constantly starting threads bleating about not getting meets, wanting profile advice etc yet completely ignored the advice or responded negatively ie couldn't go to a club coz he was always working etc.On one of his many.look at my profile threads, a successful guy on here took pity and wrote a really long post with well thought out constructive advice. The OP didn't thank him but copied and pasted his entire profile!!! The best of it was that he hadn't changed the description so it bore no resemblance to his pics. Priceless.

over a year ago

"Just interested in people opinions about my profile really good or bad.

Enjoying the site though and the chat rooms are great fun.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. "

Its ok but it doesn't stand out. You need more pictures to move you upwards from the average profile.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Having read thru again I can't really see any difference apart from the bit you copied!

Those questions would put me off messaging you it's bad enough having to put a code word in but answering 3 questions! Sod that.

Getting ideas from another's profile is an excellent idea but I'm sure you could of changed it about a bit!

over a year ago

If I am honest I found the profile to be much the same as most on here,Bit boring.

Need to inject a bit of personality or humour into it.

I agree with previous statements that 3 questions are a bit naff......

over a year ago

Thanks one and all for the valuable feed back. I will adjust and add some more bot shots to see if that progresses me through the ranks.

Again thank you all for taking the time to look, read and reply to this post.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Definitely add a variety of very good photos - think of it as a buyer's market, so sellers: single guys... need to really sell themselves expertly well.

A few spelling mistakes - happy to correct them, if you mail me.

Overall, well written, but remove forcing of others to comply with your wishes, eg the questions. Why do you want/need to know these things?

As you're somewhat otherwise engaged and your time's limited, it's helpful to state how quickly you'd be likely to be free for a meet. Some would give up waiting if it's too slow, cos of your commitments etc, so managing expectations is useful.

Otherwise, good luck!

over a year ago

Thanks again questions gone and spelling sorted I think! I just have to sort out the pictures.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"Thanks again questions gone and spelling sorted I think! I just have to sort out the pictures. "

Now that you've done it all, ask yourself this:

did you REALLY need someone to tell you what needed doing, or were you smart enough to figure it all out for yourself?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Thanks again questions gone and spelling sorted I think! I just have to sort out the pictures. "

That's loads better. You should do well....after reading that I would definitely be interested if you lived in my area

over a year ago

"Thanks again questions gone and spelling sorted I think! I just have to sort out the pictures.

That's loads better. You should do well....after reading that I would definitely be interested if you lived in my area "

Hehe Missy lou your an absolute gem of a lady and you should be careful what you wish for it might just come true brb just chatting with an estate agent

over a year ago

"Thanks again questions gone and spelling sorted I think! I just have to sort out the pictures.

Now that you've done it all, ask yourself this:

did you REALLY need someone to tell you what needed doing, or were you smart enough to figure it all out for yourself?"

There is no such thing as a know it all in my books. I am always happy for feed back as you learn something new every day and there is always someone that adds a different perspective to your own so the help was required and appreciated.

Post new Message to Thread