Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

65+couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

would any one like to create a list of a couples only list who are aged 65+-at our age some of us have to be innovative !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we aren't in that age bracket yet but when we are I sincerely hope we're still on this site. Is it proving difficult to find people in that age group using filters etc?

over a year ago

there are a few who we have found-all have been people who most would think nice to know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr is retired but I'm still working but he has so much time on his hands and not into gardening or golf .Can see that if work isn't in the way how much fun you can have during the daytime . Would love a sexy holiday where we drive through Britain and meet up and maybe stay the night with a couple before moving on to the next .what a sexy bed and breakfast holiday that could be xxx

over a year ago

what a brilliant idea-if organised properly-ie initial telephone,skype, webcam contact to create a country wide B&B network with verified couples only-may need to pick the ideas of the wartime French resistance to preserve privacy;having no upper age limits to cater for immobile voyeurs-like me whose waiting for an hip replacement

it would be a great sexy and economical way to have regular breaks but it needa a sex mad retired computer buff to st it up-with a small bi steering committee-of voyeurs

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"would any one like to create a list of a couples only list who are aged 65+-at our age some of us have to be innovative ! "
Not in that age bracket for some years but I think it is a brilliant idea

over a year ago

How about going onto browse and searching for people over 65? Job jobbed.

over a year ago

??

over a year ago

"would any one like to create a list of a couples only list who are aged 65+-at our age some of us have to be innovative ! "

? Why would you need to create a list of people aged 65+? Just search for couples only aged 65+.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"??"

I think th eperson you're questioning is saying that it's quite easy to search for people in your specified age group without having to compile your own list

over a year ago

"??

I think th eperson you're questioning is saying that it's quite easy to search for people in your specified age group without having to compile your own list "

What they said! (Thanks).

over a year ago

SEARCHING aint the problem............FINDING ems the PROBLEM!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"SEARCHING aint the problem............FINDING ems the PROBLEM!!!! "

Ain't that the truth!

over a year ago

we must admit when all present are bi it seems to create a lovely relaxed and anticipatory erotic atmosphere-we once entertained 3 bis in our home-a 5some was lovely with all 5 in the same cosy lounge

over a year ago

Seems to me that us over 65s are few and far between and scattered to the four corners of this sceptre Isle. Perhaps the age of the bus pass makes some less adventurous? Happy hunting and good luck to all the hunters and the hunted! Keep smiling !

over a year ago

"SEARCHING aint the problem............FINDING ems the PROBLEM!!!! :*

Ain't that the truth!"

Well blow me down if a local older couple ain't just viewed my profile n disappeared in2 the ether again

Hey ho that'll prob b cos I'm an occasional smoker I assume - n they don't meet smokers lol

EVERYONE'S A CRITIC Hahahahahaha

Post new Message to Thread