Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Any suggestions?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am only here for chat and camfun and though I completely understand this is not for a lot of you I always filter my searches so I only message those that have Cybersex and/or Webcams in their interests.

I get a lot of replies from people saying they want real meets and not just camfun, which again is understandable as I know to some Camfun is a build up to a meet. Also I have noticed more and more comments on forums saying people who don't meet shouldn't be here. Maybe my times up?!

Soooooooo.............My question is this(Sorry it's been long winded!)....

Can anyone recommend any good sites that offer free membership that are aimed mainly at camfun? I've looked and looked but nothing rivals the fun and sexy people I've met here!

Please Pm me if you have any suggestions.

Thanks lovely people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally - I'd say sod everyobody else's opinion and use the site how you want!!

As for other sites? I wouldn't bother!

over a year ago

Cheers, You're probably right!!

over a year ago

" looked and looked but nothing rivals the fun and sexy people I've met here!

"

Answered your own question, if you found them here then they are probably still here with more to find

over a year ago

" looked and looked but nothing rivals the fun and sexy people I've met here!

Answered your own question, if you found them here then they are probably still here with more to find "

I think I just have!!

over a year ago

You're right I have! Doh! Better change that.

Thanks though I'll check it out.

over a year ago

"You're right I have! Doh! Better change that.

Thanks though I'll check it out."

Its the best site I have found for cams (full screen) lets wank together there sometime!

ps you can broardcast yourself to!!

over a year ago

Can you chat cam2cam too?

over a year ago

"Personally - I'd say sod everyobody else's opinion and use the site how you want!!

"

Same here...you're honest in your profile about what you want so those that aren't interested in that should just look elsewhere rather than telling you that what you are doing is wrong. I personally don't like cam fun but I'm sure there are plenty on here that do

over a year ago

I'll use the same one. on mobile at moment so will look later.

Cheers.

over a year ago

"Personally - I'd say sod everyobody else's opinion and use the site how you want!!

Same here...you're honest in your profile about what you want so those that aren't interested in that should just look elsewhere rather than telling you that what you are doing is wrong. I personally don't like cam fun but I'm sure there are plenty on here that do "

You're right, I enjoy it here so I'll stay!

Thanks. xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know you've made your decision but I think it's a real shame that people like you who clearly know their own mind, state their preferences clearly and get on with things without bothering anyone else should get messages telling you you're in the wrong.

I agree with everyone else and i'm glad you're staying.

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to use the site in a way that suits them irrespective of others' opinions.

Your profile is articulate and honest so people reading it know what to expect.

Keep doing what you are doing if it works for you, your preferences are no different to mine or the next person's - they are simply that - PREFERENCES.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Same here...you're honest in your profile about what you want so those that aren't interested in that should just look elsewhere rather than telling you that what you are doing is wrong. I personally don't like cam fun but I'm sure there are plenty on here that do

You're right, I enjoy it here so I'll stay!

Thanks. xx"

I'm not meeting at the moment and only chatting and I've had aggro over it, just ignore them, use the site how you want to dont let anyone dictate to you xxx

over a year ago

Thanks for the messages everyone, I don't think I'd find a better place than here because I don't think there is one and you've just proved it!

Shall we have a group hug and get on with having fun?!!

Post new Message to Thread